Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... (1373 Views)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Dollysmithsmart: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please advise me fam. A lady is trying to separate my fiance and his best friend.

Please I need your advice on an issue happening around me.
I and my fiance are getting married soon. I am currently running my masters program but staying with him.he has a friend of about 5yrs(we av become families)whom dey recently rented an apartment together but living in separate rooms. The guy met a gal about 7 months ago and introduced her to us as his girlfriend.we accepted her in and we all became one family doing everything together. The girl works a bit far away and only comes during d weekend.
This guy likes gals but we usually ignore his attitude since he usually hides it. Although he and my fiance are close, he tells him everything happening around him and my fiance gives his own piece of advice and ignore everything else
All of a sudden his attitude began to Change gradually. He first brought in a prostitute to sleep(none of our biz. We ignored )
Later on last month,he toasted a gal on our street inviting the girl to our church and the gal agreed. He invited the girl to sleep over and the girl started sleeping over every day.
I am usually the one that does the cleaning of the whole house and cooking etc. Suddenly this gal started beefing and told the guy that they should buy there own gas cooker and start cooking separately(the guy told my fiance as usual and they laughed it off).the girl started trespassing gradually, taking her bath and turning our house to hers(we ignored)
Me and my fiance travelled of recent but only my fiance went back cos I was doing some things behind. On getting back my fiance noticed she has brought in her clothes and av started using the kitchen.she brought all her dirty clothes from her house(3 houses away) to wash and spread them on all the doors.
my fiance hasn't been comfortable with her attitude cos he sees her as a cheap, loose prostitute. My fiance told his friend dat he doesn't like all what the gal is doing and she should not pass her boundary and use any of his things.
The guy replied by saying she is his girlfriend and she has right and that she will not use any of his things (everything in the kitchen belongs to my fiance)
The girl no longer greets my fiance and the guy no longer relates with my fiance well
She is trying to put their backs against each other.

What should we do?

Front page please
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by DatechMan(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2017
This is absolute rubbish !!! come my gee, abeg make una tell dat lady make she park out jorh, which kind rubbish attitude b dat, how she go jux come from no where den wan come dey giv orders up and down and dey incharge...

#My heart and mind is seriously boiling now as if its happening to me. Who get d house sef. if na joint payment house, i'll advice u ppl to leave d house for dem but if d house is for u, don't hesitate to tell ur frnd to park out if he cannot control his babe. period !!!

#I Rest My Case
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Dollysmithsmart: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
This is absolute rubbish !!! come my gee, abeg make una tell dat lady make she park out jorh, which kind rubbish attitude b dat, how she go jux come from no where den wan come dey giv orders up and down and dey incharge...

#My heart and mind is seriously boiling now as if its happening to me. Who get d house sef. if na joint payment house, i'll advice u ppl to leave d house for dem but if d house is for u, don't hesitate to tell ur frnd to park out if he cannot control his babe. period !!!

#I Rest My Case
Thanks.... U can really feel my pain..... It's irritating... The rent expires at d end of this year. We will move out. God bless
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by 2dice01: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2017
is it frontpage you want or a good advice

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Dollysmithsmart:

Thanks.... U can really feel my pain..... It's irritating... The rent expires at d end of this year. We will move out. God bless

u r welcome my gee
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2017
That gal is certainly NOT the problem here, the housemate who invited her in and allows her to do what she pleases in your house, IS the problem. The fact that he values her now and tells her everything your bf tells him, shows that you are on a war path.... Best ignore her and leave this house when rent agreement is over

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by tetula123(m): 2:12am On Jun 28, 2017
you said they both paid for the flat, since your man has told her not to use any of his stuff, and he agreed then no problem.
you shouldn't bother yourself, girls like that don't last long, Just give it time, and while you doing that please learn manners, you or your man just can't call someone a cheap loose prostitute
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by tetula123(m): 2:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Kingpinukecy:

#I Rest My Case
what is this one saying

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by shege45: 2:21am On Jun 28, 2017
some ladies are just devils

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by ecdcyber: 2:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Following
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by ikp120(m): 3:16am On Jun 28, 2017
I pity guys wey dey allow girls control their reasoning.

The solution is to simply avoid the girl. Which kind temptation be that one na? Shuo!

Abi the guy no get enough sense to see say na wahala he dey date so? Me call that kind person my girlfriend? Naaaah!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by mykel25(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2017
You guys should hold flat meeting... N have a MOU.... U shd all spill what is annoying you and define a pact for living together... Your fiance should handle it so maturely... Infact he shd act like a dad... A sane mind ll feel bad and wanna act mature too.... I know you ladies... Both will b d ones teaching ur guys on how to react... Cuz guys I know easily solve things like Diz
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by mykel25(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2017
tetula123:
what is this one saying

You stole my meme

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Dollysmithsmart: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2017
mykel25:
You guys should hold flat meeting... N have a MOU.... U shd all spill what is annoying you and define a pact for living together... Your fiance should handle it so maturely... Infact he shd act like a dad... A sane mind ll feel bad and wanna act mature too.... I know you ladies... Both will b d ones teaching ur guys on how to react... Cuz guys I know easily solve things like Diz

Hmm... Which flat meeting? Bcoz of dat gal?
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Victornezzar: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Is like d guy nd em gf neva collect slap wey go reset deir brain ahbi
ur man is 2 weak.....can't he kick his friend out
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

You self. Morning till night na nairaland you they.

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Victornezzar: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

You self. Morning till night na nairaland you they.

lmao....my boss i dey do my IT 4 popsy place
So no work 2 do
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

lmao....my boss i dey do my IT 4 popsy place
So no work 2 do

Haha Okay bro, nothing do you. I say make I find your mouth small. You don turn elder for nairaland, we they see you for every thread when the op need advice.

At least better than that fake french speaking Toks2008 guy

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Victornezzar: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Haha Okay bro, nothing do you. I say make I find your mouth small. You don turn elder for nairaland, we they see you for every thread when the op need advice.

At least better than that fake french speaking Toks2008 guy
lolzzz
wat of Toks na
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzzz
wat of Toks na

Probably behind bars for deliberately deceiving a girl.

Felony charges.
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Victornezzar: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Probably behind bars for deliberately deceiving a girl.

Felony charges.
lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
tetula123:
what is this one saying
Rubbish!!! Am telling dem ur history... Mtcheeeew
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Dollysmithsmart: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

He isn't weak. They both rented d apartment
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Dollysmithsmart: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2017
tetula123:
you said they both paid for the flat, since your man has told her not to use any of his stuff, and he agreed then no problem.
you shouldn't bother yourself, girls like that don't last long, Just give it time, and while you doing that please learn manners, you or your man just can't call someone a cheap loose prostitute

OK.... But her attitude says it all. A guy toasted u today and u at started sleeping with him from the next day
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Victornezzar: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Dollysmithsmart:

He isn't weak. They both rented d apartment
Oh
Both of u should get a new apartment na
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Dollysmithsmart: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Oh
Both of u should get a new apartment na

OK. Thanks we're working on that

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by Dollysmithsmart: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2017
More advise needed
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by yhemster(m): 1:07am On Jul 01, 2017
This kind of situation is usually inevitable when 2 or more bachelors cohabitate with girlfriends under the same roof. if its not house chores, it will be cooking, who finishes whatever, or just rivalry among the ladies. You have no other option than to live with the new living arrangement and hope for a better relationship as time go on.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by TechPanda(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2017
. embarassed.
Re: Please Advice!.... A Lady Is Trying To.... by ghettochild(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2017
let em av their space. e go taya dem o. jst ignore them. he wil come to his senses later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Marry A Guy U Are Older Than? / I Was Warned But I Didn't Listen / 5 Signs That Show He Stopped Loving You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.