Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (72830 Views)

Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by talk2bity: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls,tell God
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by kumulus(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
mrstheo:
My sister pls don't give up, you are not the only one going through this kind of problem, men are not worth dyeing dying for abeg. Brave yourself up dearie.

Whoever said women are worth dying for?

Mtcheew....

To the lady in question o jare, if your man is leaving cos you've been unable to conceive, just keep calm and let life happen. Millions of guys out there who wouldn't mind having you and making you happy regardless.
Plus you didn't say if you had both done any test to know what the problem is... I doubt if a man that married you and has been with you just a year plus would want to leave within that short period, there has to be an underlying factor you aren't saying and probably would not tell us. If your story is true at all, you should know he's leaving not because of your inability to conceive but rather cos of what he knows... I repeat, NO MAN WOULD QUIT HIS MARRIAGE IN THE SPACE OF 12-15MONTHS BECAUSE WIFEY COULDN'T CONCEIVE!

1. Why did you have to settle for IVF?? I'm sure whoever recommended that must have told you why you can't carry baby without the aid.

•••She wants to end it all........hian!
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by PeacenLove2: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
cry cry cry cry..I just don't know where to start from.
I feel like ending it all.
My husband just broke up with me because I am yet to conceive and he said he doesn't want IVF.
We have only be trying for a year plus.

This is someone I did a lot of things for and now he has abandoned me.I don't know how to face my family.I feel so ashamed and devastated.
God has really forsaken me... cry cry

How do I start my life afresh because I am so confused.
It is not going to be easy for me because I have invested so much in this marriage.I have done so many things because of love.It is really hard for me.I am at the receiving end.

Will I be able to pull through this?

Give it time. You will pull through. Relax and let time do its wonders. One day, you will look back and laugh at the state you once were.

A man this wicked is not worthy of a good thing like you. Yours will turn up. God sits on the throne. Never doubt that.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by happyheart(f): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
My husband just broke up with me because I am yet to conceive and he said he doesn't want IVF.

This is someone I did a lot of things for and now he has abandoned me.I don't know how to face my family.I feel so ashamed and devastated.

It is not going to be easy for me because I have invested so much in this marriage.I have done so many things because of love.It is really hard for me.I am at the receiving end.

E-hugs sister! Be strong. Let him go, he doesn't deserve you. It will hurt for a while but God has got your back. He may even be the one with the problem that's why he is running away so that his secret will not be exposed.
Be strong. Cry.. Cry.. Vent.. Let it all.out. its part of the healing process.Speak to your family about it. Stop feeling shy. You will pull through
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by aviationguy: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
sorry about that, so many men are not worthy to be called a husband.its shows he has a interior motive in getting married to you,it could also be due to your anxiety in getting married he took that advantage over you.
God has shown you is not meant for you on time,dont be surprised what you thought you had done for him may never last a period of time he may come crying and kneeling down for forgiveness don't be carried with such crocodile act.
I will suggest you let that go off your mind and move on with life, God will surely bring a peaceful and a loving husband for you if you keep steadfastness with him at all times..... for more counseling whatsapp me 08032387510 stay bless.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by mrssho: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Babe its not worth your life abeg. Before deciding on IVF, have you and your husband gone to do your medical check up? IVF is not only for those who have messed up fallopian tubes etc. sometimes couples with unexplained infertility are adviced to go the IVF route and it doesnt mean it will work. Usually the first step is to see a gyne and you would be placed on fertility drugs such as clomid etc for about 6 months, if it doesnt work they might ask you to check your tubes, if your tubes are blocked then IVF would be recommended, if your tubes are ok then you can do IUI, its way cheaper than IVF. IF that doesnt work then maybe go the IVF route. But like i said it doesnt mean it would work. Besides sometimes a simple thing as losing weight and changing ones lifestyle could work i.e. if you or your husband drinks or smokes you may have to stop it. But since he said he is no longer interested, dust yourself off and dont worry about it. Maybe someone else has gotten pregnant for him or he is just tired

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
U want to end it all?
Ain't u happy he left u in good health?
Ain't u happy u weren't deformed?
Why are u ashame? U popular reach mercy aigbe or tonto dike?
So u care more of what ppl will say?
My dear if u end it all he won't end it all with u
Life has more to offer than just a man d**k,brace up live happily not for any1 but for ur dear self God has better offer for u
Who no go no go know undecided
Leave ur sad mood and pick up ur happiquine tab its working for me darling no side effect kiss

Pls don't end it all
E-hug

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by fof1: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

YES U CAN. DON'T HURT URSELF. THAT ISN'T D END OF D ROAD OR UR LIFE. PLS DON'T DO ANYTHING BAD TO URSELF. PLS HE IS IMPATIENT IF U ARE ONLY FEW YEARS NOW. GOD WILL AND RECOVER U AND URS. CALM DOWN. BE TRUE TO URSELF NOW. IF U CAN REACH OUT TO ME NOW. GOD GUIDE UR STEPS.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by fof1: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

YES U CAN. DON'T HURT URSELF. THAT ISN'T D END OF D ROAD OR UR LIFE. PLS DON'T DO ANYTHING BAD TO URSELF. PLS HE IS IMPATIENT IF U ARE ONLY FEW YEARS NOW. GOD WILL AND RECOVER U AND URS. CALM DOWN. BE TRUE TO URSELF NOW. IF U CAN REACH OUT TO ME NOW.GOD GUIDE UR STEPS.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by MzJin(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

Really Ma ......you blame God for dis really.......from how you sound you are d one who has been d captain of d union all along.....and dat is red flag...... 2ndly, such man is not worthy of you love and I know b4 d union God has shown you dat but you were clouded with so much love n remained adamant about it........3rdly, women suffer in marriage cos we are impatient n invest so much thereby altering nature, it is in d mans place to make d decision, not in your place to do so by trying to kip him with you time, money, love and commitment, men love been men ....... 4thly, my apologies d bitter truth is he neva loved you a year+ is too small to tag a woman barren, for av seen a 20 years childless couple b4, the woman was so worked up abt it , family of the man lashed her but her husband stood by her , loved n supported her even in her time of despire now dey have 2 bouncing baby boys after 20 years of marriage........5th, Suicide is not an option for you, you will lose if you do so.........so my humble opinion do as he said....give yourself a period of time away from him and let God show you what to do.....for Nairaland is not d solution....go back and tell yourself the truth and let God do the work...........if he is for you he will come back around if not let him go.....am sorry but as much as I hate divorce dats my opinion .......because no child yet so the earlier d better for you...........God has nufin to do with dis for He is always with us till the end of time.... we are the ones that always forsake Him at every given time..... Go make it ryt with your Creator and let Him fight for you...... Good day Madam.....
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by MzJin(f): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
aviationguy:
sorry about that, so many men are not worthy to be called a husband.its shows he has a interior motive in getting married to you,it could also be due to your anxiety in getting married he took that advantage over you.
God has shown you is not meant for you on time,dont be surprised what you thought you had done for him may never last a period of time he may come crying and kneeling down for forgiveness don't be carried with such crocodile act.
I will suggest you let that go off your mind and move on with life, God will surely bring a peaceful and a loving husband for you if you keep steadfastness with him at all times..... for more counseling whatsapp me 08032387510 stay bless.

hahahahahahahahahhahah.......................... Mr. Counselor hmmmmmm.....abeg live the poor woman alone oooooo..........Allow her d Nairalanders have counseled her enuf......Jezzzzzz
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by rhames(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

You will pull through this Insha Allah. Do you believe in God in whatever religion you worship Him? Except you are not a true believer then your case is closed What you need is prayers. You do not need a prayer warrior to do that for you. Wake up in the dead of night when everyone is enjoying sleep and tell God your problems. From the short notes you put up, you went into marriage out of desperation and probably spent all your resources to make it work. Let me tell you a story about most men. They are heartless and the few good ones are hard to find. Your case is a hard lesson learnt. I believe you will find the true love if you move closer to God because marriage is a spiritual union. My biggest message here is dont give up.

Good luck in your prayers and search for true love,husband and partner for life.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by chris4vic(f): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
You be correct man jare
austinosita:

Do not generalize bros.

I am a man, and I am not wicked! I can never and will never throw my wife out or abandon her cos she couldn't conceive.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Andiebest(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

Yes u can n u will. Just Dream n dare to try. Your moniker says it all - DREAMSCOMETRUE. God will replenish all, now is a time to seek not just His hand but His face also. You will be just fine!
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by YesNo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
TinaAnita:

Do you think she would invest her emotions, time, money etc in a man if she doesn't love him? She loves him more than her life.
Put on your thinking cap baba

so .... every man that puts his time and money into you.... loves you ?

She loves him more than her life ? and you are her Personal speaker on emotional issues ? can i see your ID card mama..

Put on your thinking cap baba -- was this necessary or you just dont know how to comment without being disrespectful. ? well, thank God for internet.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by TinaAnita(f): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
YesNo:

so .... every man that puts his time and money into you.... loves you ?

She loves him more than her life ? and you are her Personal speaker on emotional issues ? can i see your ID card mama..

Put on your thinking cap baba -- was this necessary or you just dont know how to comment without being disrespectful. ? well, thank God for internet.

No sane woman on planet earth would waste her money, time, tears, etc on a man she doesn't love dearly. If it's about sex she could get it without spending a dime but can the same be said about a man? A man could spoil a woman silly for either sex or love but when it comes to a woman it has to be for love with the exemption of sugar mummies.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
YesNo:
You say u want to end your life. cos another human being couldn't honour his vows and he walked out on you.

From all you wrote, you seem pained because you INVESTED A LOT into the marriage and you DID A LOT for him. there's no where you mentioned that you love him or even anything about love.

still want to kill yourself? wanna end it?

Red or Blue pill?

your choice.

Sounding as if she forced the guy into the marriage.

Guy come dey find something to run away.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
divicode:

I will be hard on you, please permit me

I detest adult like you who exhibit lack of common sense. You have problem or minor issue with your husband and you think where it will be resolved or get good advise is Nairaland?

All this toddler running around on nairaland will give you good advise? Can you see the quality of advise you are getting? All you have here are immature children and toddlers writing rvbbish and hiding behind tecno phones.

So you don't have Uncles, pastors, religious persons, et al you can talk to? Pray your husband do not see this
[/b]

Sharrap.

Please i beg you just

Sharrap, i am not a toddler.

Thanks.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by pressplay411(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
ikukuhero:

Better person! I love your positive spirit. Can we be friends?

Nothing do us bruh. Be positive except when it comes to STIs.lol Just thought OP needed to be jolted to reality.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
veraiyke:
yes u can and no way has God forsaken you. Go to Him at all times. Keep going to Him. Keep ya heart in no trouble. He will come to ya aid even if it takes longer. As for ya husband pray for him and keep praying for him since you obviously love him and want to stay and build ya home. No matter what he does, speak to you show him love and to keep expressing ya love for him. Be patient. I guess its sounds foolish but that's what we do to save the things we love and be with the people we want in our life. God will do it for you. But if you by any chance can't bear it and he's bent on throwing you out just after a year or two or even three my dear go on to ya father's house or sister or brother you can live with. God is ya refuge. Hold tight to him nd you will smile d best. Howevern did you do anything to hinder your chances of getting pregnant with someone else or with ya husband. Not xpecting u to gv an answer here. Just think about it though
hmmm
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
If you are medically okay and he insist on ivf, that means he's very sick. How do people complain of childlessnes just one year after marriage? I bet you, that man is looking for an excuse to Mary another wife. Pro ably he has seen another woman and wants to get rid of you. You better don't let him ruin your happiness. Children are gifts from God and he decides When give them. And remember, you can't take if you are wearing g a sad face. The child might be thinking that if he enters at this time when You are sad and confused, he would come I to the world to be a sad and confused person.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by networkrecharg: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
goodmorning40:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in years. What an advice!! U obviously talk like a child

This is a matter for grown ups not children

U CANT EVEN ADVISE THE OP....

SHE SAID SHE LOVES THE MAN, SO WHATS BAD IF HES MARRIED TO HER ABD GETS KIDS OUTSIDE.... She said she invested in the marrige as business or what?
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 30, 2019
A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch. embarassed
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by sisisioge: 5:21am On May 31, 2019
I hope the OP is fine now...the guy wasn't a husband fa.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 7:22am On May 31, 2019
upuphim:
Never end your life because of this. God doesn't forsake anyone. I know of a husband who took another wife in order to have kids, only to face the same waiting. He then, went back to his first love. So don't give up if you are sincere and never contributed to delay in child bearing

So she should wait for him right?

OP, even if he comes back tomorrow begging,never,I repeat, never accept him back.

You deserve better than a man who leaves when you should be fighting together.

Also, don't watch WAR ROOM . That movie makes little sense to me.

Your happiness is your responsibility, not your husband's.

Cry all you want then get up and be a bad bitch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.