Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. (2412 Views)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

I know say you want me to invite you to test them, but you'll die waiting. grin

i rather be a catholic priest  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

iice:

I am balanced well thank you cheesy

not according to my esteem medical findings tongue tongue tongue
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by lysaa(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2010
@
op
I can imagine cos i share ur view. .don't check my profile pls embarassed
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

not according to my esteem medical findings tongue tongue tongue

Quack that you are grin
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
iice:

Quack that you are grin

at least i still have a certificate to prove my worth embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
Forged eh? You are not alone tongue
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by GL(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

@ topic

Sometimes some of these girls literally turn you into their boyfriends. Cheiiiiiii. I don suffer!

ayettymama:

one thing i love abt them

the minute your gf gets a man

she forgets all abt u

until somethin happens

and she wants to cry

my guy friends takes us all out

gets us all together

has all the time for his gf and still time for his friends!!

i know, it's even worse when they are in on/off kind of relationships. they spend all their time with you and use you to make their boyfriends jealous during quarrels. then the moment they reconcile they dump you, yet expect you to be waiting with open arms for the next quarrel.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
iice:

Forged eh? You are not alone tongue

i ain't saying nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by shilling(f): 5:05am On Jan 31, 2010
My Ghanaian friend told me she was like that back in Ghana. I found it weird, but she isn't a flirt or anything, so I guess there isn't anything wrong with that. Although, along the line, her parents started to worry, a bit. Over here, she has more female friends, and she says the transition was quite weird in the beginning, but now, she's okay with it. To sum it up, it's no big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! / If U Caught Your Partner In Bed With Another Person, What Would U Say First? / Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.