Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. (2413 Views)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by uniqued(f): 5:28am On Jan 29, 2010
Uche2nna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

second that. wat a post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by vivaladiva(f): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2010
damn i just realised i have a fanny instead of a willy, hw on earth did that happen? any suggestions pls
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Spanishfly(f): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

second that. wat a post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FL Gators:

. . . .and that's an issue because. . . .?
Must we make a thread on everything

Some of u amaze me? What exactly was wrong with my post and by the way who are you to say or tell what one should post or not? If you don't like it or it seems not an issue, you shouldn't have bothered writing, replying or even stopping by undecided
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Spanishfly(f): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Its because most girls back-stab each other, dnt knw why tho
Not talkin to one of my good gfriend at the moment angry

u right but I actually have good female friends but realised that the males are much much more than my female friends.

Sisi_Kill:

@ Topic
Don't we all?

It's funny, every girl says they have more male friends. . .yet you never see a girl without a bunch of other girls with her.

I think saying "oh i don't have a lot of female friends" is the latest step in the mating dance. Hehehe!

Girls and the length they'll go to get attention from guys. I tell ya, there's nothing more entertaining than girl drama cheesy

I don't get you here
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Spanishfly(f): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2010
oyinda.:

from what i notice, the biggest drama queens themselves are usually the ones who complain most about "girl drama" tongue

also, there is quantity vs quality. maybe u have more guy friends in terms of number but the friends you are closer to are girls in terms of quality of friendship? undecided i think it's hard to be best friends (no intitmacy) with a guy unless your gay, tomboy or a loner.

u right, saying I have more male friends does not mean they haven't tried hitting on me, yes they have but still the number outweighs that of my female friends.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by vivaladiva(f): 5:54am On Jan 29, 2010
never met a spanish fly but i have been oppurtuned to meet a yoruba cockroach
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by oyinda3(f): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2010
Spanishfly:

u right, saying I have more male friends does not mean they haven't tried hitting on me, yes they have but still the number outweighs that of my female friends.

that's not what i mean. i'm not asking if they hit on u. i'm asking if you are close with these friends. just because you have many guy friends doesn't mean they are your true friends or close friends.
ie. are your best friends male? how would you describe your friendships with them compared to your friendship with girls? would u be able to sleep over?  hang out very frequently  (especially if they have significant others and/or if u have a boyfriend), talk about girl stuff (because i'm sure he probably doesn't go shopping for makeup and clothes with u  undecided), etc.
i think it's hard to have a guy as a best friend unless your gay or tomboy.

that's what i mean by quantity vs quality.
i have a friend who also has more guy friends in terms of number. but the majority of the guys are just ppl she flirt with or have superficial convos with. her best friends (that she does most stuff with) are girls.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Spanishfly(f): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2010
oyinda.:

that's not what i mean. i'm not asking if they hit on u. i'm asking if you are close with these friends. just because you have many guy friends doesn't mean they are your true friends or close friends.
ie. are your best friends male? how would you describe your friendships with them compared to your friendship with girls? would u be able to sleep over? hang out very frequently (especially if they have significant others and/or if u have a boyfriend), talk about girl stuff (because i'm sure he probably doesn't go shopping for makeup and clothes with u undecided), etc.
i think it's hard to have a guy as a best friend unless your gay or tomboy.

that's what i mean by quantity vs quality.
i have a friend who also has more guy friends in terms of number. but the majority of the guys are just ppl she flirt with or have superficial convos with. her best friends (that she does most stuff with) are girls.

OK understand u better, yeah u right in the quantity vs quality. There is quantity with the males and quality with the females.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2010
here are all these hypocrites, these girls bash guys with no conscience but can not stand having many girl friends but have a ton of boyfriends, so who are y'all deceiving?
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by SisiKill1: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
^^^Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2010
Can't do the 'lot of male friends thing'. What would we talk about? undecided Sports?
A guy that wants to be my friend always has hidden agendas. So it's not my fault. cheesy I've always been drawn to the same intimacy. grin But I'm always insignificant in the friendship, so they tire out and we all faaaaaallllll out cheesy. To God be the glory. tongue tongue
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

^^^Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy

guilty as charged grin grin grin
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by oyinda3(f): 1:23am On Jan 30, 2010
Spanishfly:

OK understand u better, yeah u right in the quantity vs quality. There is quantity with the males and quality with the females.

then that's not rare. i have a friend like that. she's a huge flirt and likes to talk to every guy. her best friends are girls though. so yea quantity vs quality.
are u a flirt tongue
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by ayettymama(f): 2:43am On Jan 30, 2010
big deal

men are kool

they dont cause trouble

gossip abt u all day long

try and ruin ur relationship wiv bad mouth

they are honest,

as friends they are the best

as potential partners on the other hand. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Busybody2(f): 3:38am On Jan 30, 2010
Wholeheartedly agree with yettymama's post above.

@Spanishfly

Nothing do you, you are in good company, so no need to lord sleep over this. Girls don't like hearing the truth a lot of times, and if you try stating the obvious to them, which is as plain as the nose on their face, they could accuse you of being jealous or not wanting them to do well or using them to bring yourself up or trying to take the shine off them or some ish like that. And the sad thing is that the guys have cottoned on to the fact that girls love being lied to. . .

I also find it hard to deal with the vicious gossips girls love to dabble in, one minute you would see girl A, B and C all acting pally pally, but the moment one of them steps out, the other two would just start deriding her for no reason, na wa oh. Men dey try sha, for drawing the short end of the stick and having to put up with the female of the species, serves them right though, lol.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by GL(f): 5:42am On Jan 30, 2010
@ spanishfly,

there's nothing wrong with having a lot of male friends as long as you don't start to see yourself as 'one of the boys' and discourage suitors from approaching you. many girls seem to have more guy friends so it's really not a problem. it's the exact opposite with me; i have very few guy friends, though i can't say i have many female ones.

Busy_body:

I also find it hard to deal with the vicious gossips girls love to dabble in, one minute you would see girl A, B and C all acting pally pally, but the moment one of them steps out, the other two would just start deriding her for no reason, na wa oh. Men dey try sha, for drawing the short end of the stick and having to put up with the female of the species, serves them right though, lol.

true, plus guys still remain very close to their friends when in relationships, and they don't discuss their friends' secrets with their girlfriends. it's usually the opposite with girls.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2010
Busy_body:

Nothing do you, you are in good company, so no need to lord sleep over this. Girls don't like hearing the truth a lot of times, and if you try stating the obvious to them, which is as plain as the nose on their face, they could accuse you of being jealous or not wanting them to do well or using them to bring yourself up or trying to take the shine off them or some ish like that. And the sad thing is that the guys have cottoned on to the fact that girls love being lied to. . .

I also find it hard to deal with the vicious gossips girls love to dabble in, one minute you would see girl A, B and C all acting pally pally, but the moment one of them steps out, the other two would just start deriding her for no reason, na wa oh.
Men dey try sha, for drawing the short end of the stick and having to put up with the female of the species, serves them right though, lol.

Exacto! cheesy
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2010
i hope u girls remember to state all these facts when next u bash guys
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2010
rita@NL:

Na efry thread wey dem make for NL you dey get issue wit ? Na u dey no who suppose open thread n who no suppose open, shior
Wow, emi nukan nukan! Emi omo afin. Emi ni shior!!!!! Ahhhh Ilu mati baje o!! Ke ti e si respect moh. Oga o
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Pogistega(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2010
Spanish Fly I don't understant what your "damn" is all about.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by neily(f): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
I wonder how u can handle there guys when u get married. U invite them over for dinner, pay them a visit, go to parties wit them. Even spend weekends wit them whenever ur husband is not around.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

i hope u girls remember to state all these facts when next u bash guys

Men can still be jerks and friends. . .same for women undecided
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
iice:

Men can still be jerks and friends. . .same for women undecided

really? since when?
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ topic

Believe me, it's better like that.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

really? since when?

Since time immemorial. . .get with the times man cheesy
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by ayettymama(f): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
GL:

true, plus guys still remain very close to their friends when in relationships, and they don't discuss their friends' secrets with their girlfriends. it's usually the opposite with girls.

one thing i love abt them

the minute ur gf gets a man

she forgets all abt u

until somethin happens

and she wants to cry

my guy friends takes us all out

gets us all together

has all the time for his gf and still time for his friends!!
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2010
iice:

Since time immemorial. . .get with the times man cheesy

i am up to date but from NL girls perspective, they can do no wrong only guys are the problem so i was wondering when u woke up from ur slumber lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

i am up to date but from NL girls perspective, they can do no wrong only guys are the problem so i was wondering when u woke up from your slumber  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wake up man. . .iice nor be NL girls grin  You are getting me confused with people.
I have never bashed guys wholly. . .it's usually a people thing for me and not a gender thing.
Though in this case. . .me and women don't really blend all that well.

ayettymama:

one thing i love abt them

the minute your gf gets a man

she forgets all abt u

until somethin happens

and she wants to cry

my guy friends takes us all out

gets us all together

has all the time for his gf and still time for his friends!!

grin grin I tell you!  I understand really, i do lol
I don't mind sef sometimes - just don't expect me to still be like in limbo till the person decides to remember me.
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ topic

Sometimes some of these girls literally turn you into their boyfriends. Cheiiiiiii. I don suffer!
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by na2day2(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2010
iice:

Wake up man. . .iice nor be NL girls grin  You are getting me confused with people.
I have never bashed guys wholly. . .it's usually a people thing for me and not a gender thing.
Though in this case. . .me and women don't really blend all that well.

well, i have to take u then to the doctor to correct the chemical in balances in u tongue tongue tongue

michelin89:

@ topic

Sometimes some of these girls literally turn you into their boyfriends. Cheiiiiiii. I don suffer!

when u dont look like a girl will u blame them? no bo.0bies, no yansh, chai! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

when u dont look like a girl will u blame them? no bo.0bies, no yansh, chai! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I know say you want me to invite you to test them, but you'll die waiting. grin
Re: Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. by iice(f): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

well, i have to take u then to the doctor to correct the chemical in balances in u tongue tongue tongue

I am balanced well thank you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Talk About The One You Let Slip Away / A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. / You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.