Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) (1984 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Airforce1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please don't watch this video if you're not strong hearted

I just saw this video popped up on Instagram and I almost cried.

She's so young and beautiful.

How did she ended up been taking to a place that look like bush by two men only to be killed this painful way?

In this video, one of the guys was seen hitting a thick wood on her head while the other guy grabbed her neck and disconnected her jaw with blows.

See pictures below

Link for video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV4m0GJBny4/

1 Share

Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
omfg! shocked shiiit is scary
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I condemn this wicked act but OP that person is not a NIGERIAN
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I condemn this wicked act but OP that person is not a NIGERIAN
girls should be very careful

That's the message.
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Yinn(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Started watching the vid, immediately I see the first planking, I take off. There are some things u cant't un-see.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Saintsammurai(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
People are afraid of unseen forces and evil spirits..
But the real evil and what you should be afraid of is MAN...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by braimeddy: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's not a Nigerian girl. But damn those guys are so mean. I wondered what the girl must have done that they will hit that heavy stick on her. They actually don't want to kill her cos at the end they were trying to revive her.

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THIS WORLD.

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by NairalandCS(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na wa o.

Like Kratos would say:

Close your heart to their suffering.
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Airforce1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Scary

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Evablizin(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
My Lord,and it repented the Lord why he made man on earth.....Gensis 6:6,they must surely pay for this evil act chai,my heart is still beating fast
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wtf is dis!!!
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Oyindidi(f): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jesu!!!!!! cry cry humans are wicked. One thing is sure, no wicked deeds go unpublished. You will cry for your life soon
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by ikp120(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Jesu!!!!!! cry cry humans are wicked. One thing is sure, no wicked deeds go unpublished. You will cry for your life soon
Yeah, not even the ones we do on Nairaland when we bully our fellow Nairalander. tongue tongue
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Airforce1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Such a beautiful young girl

Lalasticlala
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
This video is a very old video. I wonder why any human being will hit another person with that kind of wood not to talk of a girl. God forbid.

Anyways, I have seen more scarier stuff. Go to YouTube and type raw leaks or live beheading.

Most times, I feel my spirit leaving as I watch it. I just quit immediately. This world is too messed up.

1 Like

Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Oyindidi(f): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah, not even the ones we do on Nairaland when we bully our fellow Nairalander. tongue tongue
Lol, those are just for fun. I get bullied too.
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tarah

Those yahoo boys you're following up and down, please be careful.
Re: See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video) by Airforce1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
In case you missed this

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / New Profile Picture Kindly Check And Like It hottest dude on nairaland / Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.