Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On (18312 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by PalmchatApp: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Moving on is one thing so many people find rather difficult to do. Often times, people hold on to people or things that are not so beneficiary. It is important to know why you should move on. Instead of wasting time on something that threatens your peace, you should rather move on.

These are some signs to tell you when to move on.
1.Loss of interest.
When there is no interest or reason to push forward, it could be a bad sign. Moving on is one thing people should always learn to do. Any relationship where interest is lost is like a waste. There is no point wasting time on someone you are not interested in. When you no longer see the need to make it work. Or there is loss if interest from things that normally mean the world to both of you.

2. Incompatibility.
This happens when you and your partner don't share same goal, beliefs and desires. It becomes a thing of worry when you are with a partner that is not on same level with you in terms of compatibility.

3. all forms of abuse.
Abuse could come in various forms. It could be emotional,physical or mental. Abuse is not healthy for you and your partner. As much as possible, keep off any relationship that threatens your peace of mind. If your partner constantly abuse you in any form, you should discuss it or quit for a while.

4. Constant cheating
It is important to know when to draw the line. A partner that is fond of cheating on you has no regards whatsoever. If a person cheats once and you decide to give them a second chance, there is probability they wouldn't stop cheating. This is not too good for the relationship sake.

5. Disrespect
A partner that does not respect you is of no good to you. When your partner sees you as nothing and think it is pointless staying with you, then you should run. A partner that talks to you anyhow or disrespect you wouldnt respect anything that has to do with you. Respect is reciprocal.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by HelenBee(f): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Right! But most girls won't move on as long as the partner keeps giving them money. There's this girl I know, her bf beats her most times for stupid reasons. If you ask her why she's still with him She'll tell you it's kuku because of money.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by flexxyworld(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
But many people feel it's hard to let go or moving on.. but the o.p is on point

1 Like

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by TeflonBlixx: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
If it was that easy. .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by antieverything(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
HelenBee:
Right! Both most girls won't move on as long as the partner keeps giving them money. There's this girl I know, her bf beats her most times for stupid reasons. If you ask her why she's still with him She'll tell you it's kuku because of money.
kpele..u would meet a new pocket soon! wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by PalmchatApp: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by TINALETC3(f): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by NwaAmaikpe: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

The only thing that will make a true romantic move on is

If she is under you moaning and screaming; "Chukwudi do it faster, twist it like a magician"

And your name is Bala.

But for Enugu brought-ups like myself.

As long as you are not our wives; once we cum, nwanne we move on.
Time is too short and there are plenty holes to fill with semen.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Not applicable to fuckboys

3 Likes

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by OrdercityWeb: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol. The post is making me laugh sha grin
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Caustics: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by OrdercityWeb: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Guy, abeg no yarn dust.
Because this one wey you book space so grin grin
**modified **
As if I knew. angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Move on which context?
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by hilroy: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oya drop your mumu comment as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by TINALETC3(f): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin
OrdercityWeb:

Guy, abeg no yarn dust.
Because this one wey you book space so grin grin
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Olibboy: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
HelenBee:
Right! Both most girls won't move on as long as the partner keeps giving them money. There's this girl I know, her bf beats her most times for stupid reasons. If you ask her why she's still with him She'll tell you it's kuku because of money.
Some girls be like, So far you are giving me money I will stick with you like dog chase bone.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by KKKWHITE(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
sometimes the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know

1 Like

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by elfico(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
too many tips I am getting tipsy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Who gets to marry the person you moved on from ??
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Easier said than done, though not impossible....
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Galacious1: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Not applicable to fuckboys
Even fvckboys do fall hopelessly in love.
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by AKbenson: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
OP are you leaving your boyfriend/girlfriend soon ..why telling us to let go now!! i wont let go come and beat me

1 Like

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by whizzyleejr(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ignoring: not showing him off in public because he is not that handsome or he is not rich
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by jjjjj2017: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Moving on is one thing so many people find rather difficult to do. Often times, people hold on to people or things that are not so beneficiary. It is important to know why you should move on. Instead of wasting time on something that threatens your peace, you should rather move on.

These are some signs to tell you when to move on.
1.Loss of interest.
When there is no interest or reason to push forward, it could be a bad sign. Moving on is one thing people should always learn to do. Any relationship where interest is lost is like a waste. There is no point wasting time on someone you are not interested in. When you no longer see the need to make it work. Or there is loss if interest from things that normally mean the world to both of you.

2. Incompatibility.
This happens when you and your partner don't share same goal, beliefs and desires. It becomes a thing of worry when you are with a partner that is not on same level with you in terms of compatibility.

3. all forms of abuse.
Abuse could come in various forms. It could be emotional,physical or mental. Abuse is not healthy for you and your partner. As much as possible, keep off any relationship that threatens your peace of mind. If your partner constantly abuse you in any form, you should discuss it or quit for a while.

4. Constant cheating
It is important to know when to draw the line. A partner that is fond of cheating on you has no regards whatsoever. If a person cheats once and you decide to give them a second chance, there is probability they wouldn't stop cheating. This is not too good for the relationship sake.

5. Disrespect
A partner that does not respect you is of no good to you. When your partner sees you as nothing and think it is pointless staying with you, then you should run. A partner that talks to you anyhow or disrespect you wouldnt respect anything that has to do with you. Respect is reciprocal.

on point!
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by jjjjj2017: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
YOUNG MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DATE AT LEAST 3 TO 5 GIRLS AT A TIME SO THAT IF ONE DEY DO ONE KIND, DUMP HER SILLY ASS & TURN TO THE REST.
BUT DONT FUCCK THEM O IF YOU DONT WANT GUYS TO FUCCK YOUR OWN DAUGHTER ANYHOW IN THE FUTURE.

TO THE GIRLS, DATE A GUY AT A TIME & DONT OPEN YOUR LEG ANYHOW. WHEN YOUR GUY START TO SHOW YOU RED LIGHT, NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME TO WORK THINGS OUT.

MEN HARDLY DUMP GOOD GIRLS EXCEPT USELESS GUYS THAT WANT ONLY PUNA & NOTHING ELSE.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
As in ehn, some ppl would wanna die ontop another person matter. The guy/girl is not feeling you, pick up whatever is left of your self esteem and move on, instead of tagging along like a remora to shark.
Not moving on is one of the major reasons why partners seem to double date.
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by mascot87(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have to move on. Overdue
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by SlimHan(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Someone who needs to move on knows when to do so but emotion keep making people deceive themselves hoping for a change that won't happen

1 Like

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Optimist88(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
SlimHan:
Someone who needs to move on knows when to do so but emotion keep making people deceive themselves hoping for a change that won't happen
See as you subtly yab me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] / The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.