Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On (18313 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by mhizAnnie(f): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op these are valid points but it's one thing for person to recognize them especially when they have created that illusion in their minds that they can make it work...the fear of quiting after wasted time and effort in the failed relationship and then attempting to build another is why I think people choose to remain in the failed relationship...my two cents smiley
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Liljeez(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
HelenBee:
Right! Both most girls won't move on as long as the partner keeps giving them money. There's this girl I know, her bf beats her most times for stupid reasons. If you ask her why she's still with him She'll tell you it's kuku because of money.

I have a cousin in Abk just like this too. Tho' he doesn't, he abuses her sexually and one could tell she's really hurt and has fallen totally out of love with dis guy. But ask her why she doesnt want to leave and she would reply 'Who would pay the bills?'.
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Iconoclaste:
As in ehn, some ppl would wanna die ontop another person matter. The guy/girl is not feeling you, pick up whatever is left of your self esteem and move on, instead of tagging along like a remora to shark.
Not moving on is one of the major reasons why partners seem to double date.
true
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by FellaL: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
life is a bit*h!
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Bowwow11(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
I agree wt dis fact
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by adepentane1(m): 2:13am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only thing that will make a true romantic move on is

If she is under you moaning and screaming; "Chukwudi do it faster, twist it like a magician"

And your name is Bala.

But for Enugu brought-ups like myself.

As long as you are not our wives; once we cum, nwanne we move on.
Time is too short and there are plenty holes to fill with semen.

hahahahahahhaha..... very funnt i must say... hahaha..
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2017
HelenBee:
Right! Both most girls won't move on as long as the partner keeps giving them money. There's this girl I know, her bf beats her most times for stupid reasons. If you ask her why she's still with him She'll tell you it's kuku because of money.
It's The damn economy!
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by petenayer3: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2017
flexxyworld:
But many people feel it's hard to let go or moving on.. but the o.p is on point

True OP is on point, but is doesn't make it any easier walking away!
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by flexxyworld(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2017
petenayer3:

True OP is on point, but is doesn't make it any easier walking away!

sometimes nothing is really easy but we just have too take steps that's best for us than enduring cus of the pain or hurt of moving on..
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Aluobe1(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
SlimHan:
Someone who needs to move on knows when to do so but emotion keep making people deceive themselves hoping for a change that won't happen

This explains me right now,but I can see myself drifting away gradually
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by SlimHan(f): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Aluobe1:

This explains me right now,but I can see myself drifting away gradually
It is a matter of time. You can do it
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by SlimHan(f): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Optimist88:
See as you subtly yab me!
Heheheehehehe even my mumu self was like that at a particular time grin
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by Casper4luv(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:
YOUNG MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DATE AT LEAST 3 TO 5 GIRLS AT A TIME SO THAT IF ONE DEY DO ONE KIND, DUMP HER SILLY ASS & TURN TO THE REST.
BUT DONT FUCCK THEM O IF YOU DONT WANT GUYS TO FUCCK YOUR OWN DAUGHTER ANYHOW IN THE FUTURE.

TO THE GIRLS, DATE A GUY AT A TIME & DONT OPEN YOUR LEG ANYHOW. WHEN YOUR GUY START TO SHOW YOU RED LIGHT, NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME TO WORK THINGS OUT.

MEN HARDLY DUMP GOOD GIRLS EXCEPT USELESS GUYS THAT WANT ONLY PUNA & NOTHING ELSE.
jjjjj2017:
YOUNG MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DATE AT LEAST 3 TO 5 GIRLS AT A TIME SO THAT IF ONE DEY DO ONE KIND, DUMP HER SILLY ASS & TURN TO THE REST.
BUT DONT FUCCK THEM O IF YOU DONT WANT GUYS TO FUCCK YOUR OWN DAUGHTER ANYHOW IN THE FUTURE.

TO THE GIRLS, DATE A GUY AT A TIME & DONT OPEN YOUR LEG ANYHOW. WHEN YOUR GUY START TO SHOW YOU RED LIGHT, NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME TO WORK THINGS OUT.

MEN HARDLY DUMP GOOD GIRLS EXCEPT USELESS GUYS THAT WANT ONLY PUNA & NOTHING ELSE.
jjjjj2017:

Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by livinbygrace: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I agree with you wholeheartedly,i made that mistake of dating only one girl at a time and that really affected me when the girl left me many years ago.So from my personal experience,its not good for any man to date only one woman.Try date as many as possible and choose the best among them.
Re: 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On by jjjjj2017: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
livinbygrace:

I agree with you wholeheartedly,i made that mistake of dating only one girl at a time and that really affected me when the girl left me many years ago.So from my personal experience,its not good for any man to date only one woman.Try date as many as possible and choose the best among them.
You are welcome boss, heartbreak is a serious issue & that's why it must be avoided.

Wishing you all the best boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] / The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.