Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why (1236 Views)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / How To French Kiss A Girl - Here Is An Art You Must Learn At All Possible Costs / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by IwillSucced(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigerian girls are an insecure bunch, that's why... Never trust a girl no matter what, because she might genuinely love you (when she uses her brain), but will still cheat on you (because of her uncontrollable emotions)... Although the emotions can be controlled, no Nigerian girl wants to control them and gives the excuse that she is a woman and that is why she is so emotional and that is how women are..

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
And I'm betting you're suggesting that a sound education will cure our unwillingness to control our emotions?
Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by whitebeard(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
cry op I know u are hurt, sorry biko, trust me u will get over it, ehn, why why why do girls behave like this, op sorry ehn.
Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by IwillSucced(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
whitebeard:
cry op I know u are hurt, sorry biko, trust me u will get over it, ehn, why why why do girls behave like this, op sorry ehn.

Stop disgracing your whole generation.. I gave this as an advice to a guy and I just decided to create a thread on it..

Here it is

Romance / Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IwillSucced: 3:14pm
IamEmem:
Good day People.
Why is it that when a girl break out of a relationship leaving the guy heart broken, it is ok and no big deal, they will even tell you "we can still be friends"
But when a guy breaks out of a relationship, he becomes and enemy, a wicked fellow, block him on all social media and tells you "we cant be friends"
Why are girls like this, thinking only them have the right to break out of a relationship.
Iamconfused!!

Nigerian girls are an insecure bunch, that's why... Never trust a girl no matter what, because she might genuinely love you (when she uses her brain), but will still cheat on you (because of her uncontrollable emotions)... Although the emotions can be controlled, no Nigerian girl wants to control them and gives the excuse that she is a woman and that is why she is so emotional and that is how women are..
Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by IwillSucced(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
And I'm betting you're suggesting that a sound education will cure our unwillingness to control our emotions?

Actually good home training is supposed to do this and then a sound education will finish work.. Well, we all know that most mothers don't teach their daughters anything about their emotions and most girls learn to build themselves through their peers and boyfriends, which is why everything is going south as of now.
Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by whitebeard(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
IwillSucced:

Stop disgracing your whole generation.. I gave this as an advice to a guy and I just decided to create a thread on it..

Here it is

then why u con dey carry the matter for head, chill abeg, no be your heart way break, he is a guy he would get over it, he isn't the only guy to suffer from such.

Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by IwillSucced(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
whitebeard:
then why u con dey carry the matter for head, chill abeg, no be your heart way break, he is a guy he would get over it, he isn't the only guy to suffer from such.

I am helping people like you, who are interested in such topics.. Stop pretending I know you have learned a thing or two from there.. If you have learned something truly you will reply this mention to deny and possibly insult me.
Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by whitebeard(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
IwillSucced:

I am helping people like you, who are interested in such topics.. Stop pretending I know you have learned a thing or two from there.. If you have learned something truly you will reply this mention to deny and possibly insult me.
yes to deny, u did a prediction and saw a significant value of probability of deny or insult.

Nigga this has always been on, it happens a lot on campus, I see things, I have experienced this shite in the past man, it not a new thing man, besides from what u have posted, u claim to help, help with what men, I don't see any key point in your post that can help man.
Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by Jaynom(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
There are good/faithful girls I can vouch for.
Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by Splinz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
I'm sorry, you haven't presented any cogent reason why we shouldn't trust our girls.
Re: Guys!! Never Trust A Nigerian Girl!! Here's Why by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
(Girls!! Never trust a Nigerian Guy!!) waka! angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Two Slay Queens End Up In Toilet After An All Night Party. / See The Things That Happens To Your Body When You Kiss,but You Don't Know / Hmmmmm, My Boss Today Has Given Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.