Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady (56054 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by JoeB1988(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:
I have always wondered why i don't see Albinos in Pre-wedding pictures.

Now I can die in peace
bros take am easy o
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MrCork: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
WotzupNG:

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Below are Pre-wedding photos of a man and his albino lover. The number on their vests show the date they will be tying the knot.

http://wotzup.ng/beautiful-pre-wedding-photos-of-a-man-and-an-albino-lady/
....at least she's lightskin...good work bro!!! wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MrCork: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
True love
^^^^fake lightskin gyal wit fake foto shop lightskin leg!!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^fake lightskin gyal wit fake foto shop lightskin leg!!!(no oofeense) angry

Where this one from come hit me? shocked angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by dessz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:

Now I can die in peace
lol oya follow me back smiley
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Papiikush: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
lol oya follow me back smiley
You wanna send a DM?
Not following anyone on this account. You can check my main account
www.nairaland.com/vizkiz
I will ff back
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by kzubyar(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
WotzupNG:
more lalasticlala
you remind me a movie when you are mine,,,,,,
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by dessz(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:

You wanna send a DM?
Not following anyone on this account. You can check my main account
www.nairaland.com/vizkiz
I will ff back
lol for dat your main account na romance section naim u just sitdown put grin BTW, will u believe me if I were to tell u adon know da meaning of DM undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Papiikush: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
lol for dat your main account na romance section naim u just sitdown put grin BTW, will u believe me if I were to tell u adon know da meaning of DM undecided
I am active in all sections except from politics (get banned everytime) but yeah, most active in romance. Amma lover not a fighter grin

DM (direct message) maybe you wanna send a message... I bin dey expect 2m naira
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
nice
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by dessz(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:

I am active in all sections except from politics (get banned everytime) but yeah, most active in romance. Amma lover not a fighter grin

DM (direct message) maybe you wanna send a message... I bin dey expect 2m naira
2m naira 4rm me lol

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Eberex(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Wow see mine. Below

Guys am still looking for a buyer GTA V Ps3 Pes 2015, Last Of Us, 50 cent plus one free ps3 pad.

Just N10,000 am Port Harcourt pls buy from me 08169302745

Interested but I am in Lagos
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MistaBabz: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
So for his mind his children will be fair abi? Anyway HML
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by dinggle: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls tell her never to go to Tanzania those guys use Albino for rituals.Albino is to Tanzania what hunch back is to Ogun state.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by osayuwamwen(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
The lady is the clean type of albino unlike others, she's beautiful too, i have always wanted to date an albino
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by PassionBlu(f): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:

Now I can die in peace
Lol..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by 2shure: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Az long as dey happy.
He dey fuc her well na
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by regma: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
congratulations. this is beautify and well dress. i think this is the best per-wedding show on Nairaland
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by DONFASZY(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
May almighty God bless ur union
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Tgold1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She looks like she is in a world of her own in some of the pictures.
Happy Married Life in advance to them.

Chic is so bright...she can serve as solar power.

Wedding gown is ready, na husband wey get good character, attributes, fine boi with six packs and sabi do the do...I dey find now. grin

qualities assurance..... am just short dude
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Allylic(f): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hml in adv..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MrCork: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Where this one from come hit me? shocked angry
...the good news for u thou is I be in Nigeria in few weeks and we will be doing the thing....mating.
Thank me later!!
wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:

...the good news for u thou is I be in Nigeria in few weeks and we will be doing the thing....mating.
Thank me later!!
wink

O
L
O
D
O
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MrCork: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
O
L
O
D
O
p
....spek English jorrrrr...ilitarratte chick!! (No oofensece) undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by vincentjk(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice one.. ..congrats to them
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:

Thank me later!!
wink

shocked shocked angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:
p
....spek English jorrrrr...ilitarratte chick!! (No oofensece) undecided

angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by mhizAnnie(f): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmm a black man and an albino?
I believe their kids will look like Chinese..

Hehehehehehe
Clear indication that you only liked reproduction during biology class...it doesn't work that way jor grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MrCork: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry
°^^ she wants me!! wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by dstar01(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:

Now I can die in peace

U Don kolo finish I swear! grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by amakadihot87(f): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
-Khalil Gibran
......on point
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:

°^^ she wants me!! wink

MrCork I'm not in playing mood. Carry your wahala leave me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.