Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady (56058 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by mhizAnnie(f): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:

...the good news for u thou is I be in Nigeria in few weeks and we will be doing the thing....mating.
Thank me later!!
wink

My dear only animals mate ooo
Now YOU can thank me later grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by vincent10(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:
I have always wondered why i don't see Albinos in Pre-wedding pictures.

Now I can die in peace

Better. Not like one person in London who they don't allow die in peace .
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MrCork: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
mhizAnnie:

angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Iamsammy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Wow see mine. Below

Guys am still looking for a buyer GTA V Ps3 Pes 2015, Last Of Us, 50 cent plus one free ps3 pad.

Just N10,000 am Port Harcourt pls buy from me 08169302745
oh! and am in Lagos, I rly nid dat
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MrCork: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
MrCork I'm not in playing mood. Carry your wahala leave me
..ask nicely and u will definitely mate wit u......am from London.. remember! wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by MrCork: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
mhizAnnie:

...ok so u sayin u rather mate wit animal.... correct... madam, u so nasty!! (No oofensece) undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Ucbiu(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ahhh Brother I hail ooh, grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Oyindidi(f): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrCork:

..ask nicely and u will definitely mate wit u......am from London.. remember! wink

I'm serious angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
You sef undecided
MrCork:

...ok so u sayin u rather mate wit animal.... correct... madam, u so nasty!! (No oofensece) undecided

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by enemyofprogress: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Albino pu^ssy too dey sweet o
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
GOD BLESS THEM.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by bossrillboss: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Wow see mine. Below

Guys am still looking for a buyer GTA V Ps3 Pes 2015, Last Of Us, 50 cent plus one free ps3 pad.

..guy dis ur receptionist shirt and tie self na wa oooo couple wit no fashola for una side.is a wa joor.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by martinlooter(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chai! With the way the babe is shining, when NEPA take light, he can use her as lamp. I can't imagine this.
Is it just me or does anyone else think this is odd...
Hmmmm!

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by sydneoik(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
vanida6:
lolx come cut small nah
oh dear, I really wish I could ....where's ur location.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Heymorse(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Albino abi Blonde Ayam not understanding
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by NwaliE01: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
NairalandCS:
I've always wanted to date an albino.
Good luck, will be waiting for your story.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by onelife97: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lovely oko oyinbo.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by jonero4(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
NairalandCS:
I've always wanted to date an albino.
dose people are hard to get
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Nickymezor(f): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Congratz to dem. .. Love truly knows no Hue.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
oya me too. I'm looking for a slim chocolate ebony chic to marry lol.
Our pre wedding photos would be themed 'Eclipse'.

Tell her to carry that pre wedding nonsense and find a shade to stay. Maka sunburn o. grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 12:05am On Jun 29, 2017
osayuwamwen:
The lady is the clean type of albino unlike others, she's beautiful too, i have always wanted to date an albino
There's a dirty type?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by mihaves(m): 12:52am On Jun 29, 2017
real couple
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Maccoy507: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Now I can die in peace
lol. u won't die in Jesus name.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Jamescosmas(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2017
ascaloth:
cool
wao! the lady works with Diamond bank in umuahia and the husband is a personal friend, who plays for Abia comets in umuahia.. congrats to them.. so so happy for them..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Bofoy4(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Now I can die in peace
yes die in peace my brother , god bless u
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Wow see mine. Below

Are you willing to sell the console itself? cos i really need one.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by donbabajeff(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2017
pocohantas:
She looks like she is in a world of her own in some of the pictures.
Happy Married Life in advance to them.

Chic is so bright...she can serve as solar power.

Wedding gown is ready, na husband wey get good character, attributes, fine boi with six packs and sabi do the do...I dey find now. grin

Oya forward your C.V
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by harbjar(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Now I can die in peace
still waiting to see an albino obituary post
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by liviablack: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
wow! They look awesome
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by freeage7(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
chai, this man has welcomed abino into his bloodline.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by Fadman4real(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Wedding gown is ready, na husband wey get good character, attributes, fine boi with six packs and sabi do the do...I dey find now. grin

You don't mind if he is broke.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady by wyclephy(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Hi Poco, sorry for being late. lets get down to serious biz. Pls add up, BBPin : 2BB2182A
pocohantas:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.