Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? (1540 Views)

She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Nigerian Man Seen Washing His Girlfriend's Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
I was surfing the net when I came across this post I find quite hilarious
You guys check it out
I don't know why Nairaland is not allowing upload 4 pictures at a go so it's going to take a while

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
A guy posted this and comments followed

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Its a sin not crime undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
+

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
More

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
undecided i can help you wash yuh clothes occasionally,buh yuh panties are a NO NO... cant do dat sh!t,dnt wanna enrage my ancestors....
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
+

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
+

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by jieta: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
h
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by wittyt98(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
And he gave up finally grin grin

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by TRADELYN: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Theblackstalln: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
It's a crime oooo. In fact, a 3rd degree felony

If I will do that. It means I've changed my gender to female. So I'll wash her panties if I am her girlfriend and she's my boyfriend.

Nonsense.

Bobrisky right now

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
I cant oooo , anyman that does it deserves an award
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Splinz(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
You'll know whether it's a crime or not, when your Face-me-I-Face-You neighbors finally catches you doing it.

For the rest of your life, these may forms one of their favorite curses, "Oloriburuku somebody" "She don use that one brain for rituals, werey".

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
I see no big deal there.

Since I eat her pussy like a hungry guy, why cant I wash them for her?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by NairalandCS(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some pants I just can't wash. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I see no big deal there.

Since I eat her pussy like a hungry guy, why cant I wash them for her?
snail master..i hail u cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by feelgoodInc: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
some men wash their wife's pants so what's the big deal, e.g when the wife is nursing a baby, she won't have time to be washing, and if the man feels like it he can just help out.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

snail master..i hail u cheesy

grin see who's talking, I should a hailed you instead cos na you teach me grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

grin see who's talking, I should a hailed you instead cos na you teach me grin
grin grin grin grin grin
u ehn grin grin
i know say na u go bad pass me grin.u wey go chop and yamata d snail sotay the babe go dey speak in tongues and latin and she go mess in extasy grin
i know u na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Martin0(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin
u ehn grin grin
i know say na u go bad pass me grin.u wey go chop and yamata d snail sotay the babe go dey speak in tongues and latin and she go mess in extasy grin
see dem,come which day u wan retire,one woman one man,
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by moblix: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Have u ever wash any female pant in our house
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin
u ehn grin grin
lol...hahahahhahahahah!!

Na wetin you dey do you dey tell us so oo grin

I trowey cap for u baba grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
see dem,come which day u wan retire,one woman one man,
haba iyam a one woman one man na wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...hahahahhahahahah!!

Na wetin you dey do you dey tell us so oo grin

I trowey cap for u baba grin
not wat yu think grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Wash My Girlfriend's Pant? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:
some men wash their wife's pants so what's the big deal, e.g when the wife is nursing a baby, she won't have time to be washing, and if the man feels like it he can just help out.
Have you heard of "Washing Machine?". I won't advice any man to wash a lady's undies oh!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. / Guys Name One Thing Ladies Do That They Think Turns You On But It's A Turn Off / My Father Wants To Sleep With Me-unilag Undergraduate Ayodele Opeyemi Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.