Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf (1522 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) / My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Out of the blue this girl called me last week about needing 1.5k this Monday. I told her let see how monday look like.

Monday come, she didn't call only for her to call me with another number demanding I call her back(that was yesterday). I lock up for like 30mins before calling, she come dey call sai why I no call her on monday(the entitlement); told her why should I do that? That why am I talking like this, that she asked me for some cash naw. I con ask her sai, she expect me to put am for mind sai I suppose dash her money on Monday? Shey she dey okay.

She wan come rise voice small, I tell her sai make she no dey ever rise voice for me again. Lol, she sai na so her voice be. I just tell her good night, that we go see how today go be.

As I just wake up this morning I realize sai omoh I get plenty laundry for ground. If I carry go make them do am e go fi reach 4k, I come reason to let her no sai the money wey dey my hand na for laundry but she fo come wash for me to cash out.

Edit: she being think sai she get the power of pussy on me, that one no fi work na before wey we just meet and I no play my card well. Plate theory ti take over.

6 Likes

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by donbachi(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Don't give with conditions..."give and it shall be given unto u".

6 Likes

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Prodigee: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2020
undecided
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Bigflamie(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2020
grin. Dude, this really crack me up.

Imagine what someone's daughter has reduced herself to just for peanut.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Skmoda360(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Man is funny.....trade by barter.....
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:
I fi easily give, but I get this feeling sai this girl for her mind sai na maga she wan play me.

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by MrLucifer: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Don't listen to this, you worked hard for your money, it wasn't "given unto u" so do whatever pleases you. Don't encourage entitlement.
donbachi:

7 Likes

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Tell her to come and wash the clothes and afterwards, pay her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by InfernoNig: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Baba, give her the money or you don't. Its a simple yes or no and stop using the work for it clause. Don't be stingy

4 Likes

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2020
MrLucifer:
Don't listen to this, you worked hard for your money, it wasn't "given unto u" so do whatever pleases you. Don't encourage entitlement.
Thanks for this; giving her wasn't the issue it was that sense of entitlement that was a great turn off.

Even my sister no fi just demand cash from me with that attitude.

4 Likes

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2020
InfernoNig:
Baba, give her the money or you don't. Its a simple yes or no and stop using the work for it clause. Don't be stingy
Why can't she work for it? If for sai na sex I demand for, would we have been having this conversation?

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by planetx13: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:

That's the condition right there

Ciao
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by InfernoNig: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2020
WakeNbaked:

Why can't she work for? If for sai na sex I demand for, would we have been having this conversation?

So what r u actually saying? That there must be an exchange for giving?
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2020
planetx13:

That's the condition right there

Ciao

And what would be given unto me? What I want is come clean clothes and bedsheets, is that too much to ask?
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by paulolee(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2020
all dis girls with thier urgent 2k...instead of to go find work or text thier parents...
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2020
InfernoNig:

So what r u actually saying? That there must be an exchange for giving?
There is always one, whether you choose to believe or not.

Even if you are giving to feel better about yourself, there was still an exchange for happiness.
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2020
paulolee:
all dis girls with thier urgent 2k...instead of to go find work or text thier parents...
This one like sai she give make I hold am for her, the level of entitlement was out of this world.
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by InfernoNig: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2020
WakeNbaked:

There is always one, whether you choose to believe or not.

Even if you are giving to feel better about yourself, there was still an exchange for happiness.

So sad.
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2020
InfernoNig:

So sad.
Yeah, reality is a sad bitch. Go back to your bubbles.
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by InfernoNig: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
WakeNbaked:

Yeah, reality is a sad bitch. Go back to your bubbles.
[/s]

Trash
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2020
InfernoNig:
[s][/s]

Trash
Anti intellectual clearly, bring your point if you have any and take that sentimental bullshit out of here. Stop being a bitch, by being emotional.
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by InfernoNig: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
WakeNbaked:

Anti intellectual clearly, bring your point if you have any and take that sentimental bullshit out of here. Stop being a bitch, by being emotional.

Only bitch makes noise, last I check you are making noise
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
U re such a broke ass, that's why you see 1.5k as such a big deal to the extent of wanting her to wash your dirty stinking clothes for you. Tufiakwa! If people like you are in power, people will suffer o. Before you can help someone, you must have over used that person even more than the help you will give. Tueh
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
You have done the right thing, you have given her the right option, you can't be both broke and lazy, at least it's good to make people realize they have to earn whatever fortune they've got, not the begging stuff common among youths these days, especially the ladies
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Tomide007: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:
He's offering her a job.
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:
Weray grin
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by superfitsez(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
uncle heaven is not for you
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Women eye dey see ràdàràdà O can you imagine grin
Dem no go work Na man money dem dey expect Naso one useless gee boy talk say he dey look for person wey go fûck him dog women abeg dey work if not una go dey get insult
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by Drsnives(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Trayceey:
U re such a broke ass, that's why you see 1.5k as such a big deal to the extent of wanting her to wash your dirty stinking clothes for you. Tufiakwa! If people like you are in power, people will suffer o. Before you can help someone, you must have over used that person even more than the help you will give. Tueh

will you keep quiet, calling someone broke ass year you are always the first person that posts your account details online anything there's any giveaway.

my brother even if it's 5naira, make sure she works for the money. I hate rubbish
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by WakeNbaked: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2020
InfernoNig:

Only bitch makes noise, last I check you are making noise
I have heard enough Captain save a hoe.
Re: She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf by InfernoNig: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2020
WakeNbaked:

I have heard enough Captain save a hoe.

Bitch ass nigga

(1) (Reply)

Inlove With My Neighbor / School Girls Twerk And Dance After Passing NECO Exams (pics + Video) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.