Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Women, Market Yourselves! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Market Yourselves! (708 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Market Yourselves! by Pogistega(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2010
There is a general misconception that men are not straightforward. When a man meets a woman for the very first time, the initial desires of the man is purely sexual, but as both relate in time, that initial desire for only sexual satisfaction, could grow into respect for the woman in question, and a new desire for settling down with the woman. On the other hand, if a woman presents herself as a fun seeking” type, always interested in self, the man has no choice than to play along, as much as he can accommodate her selfish desires, and finally, tactfully disengage from the relationship. From starters, a woman has to "market" herself, to be seen as a "marriage material". I will give examples on how a woman can "market" herself. First impressions matter a lot, so on your very first date with the man, who probably has an intention to bed you quickly; you must surprise him by thwarting his efforts to impress you. E.g, at a fast food joint, reject the chicken, and insist that its too expensive, but opt for something like a saucesage or doughnut with a bottle of soft drink. Tell me, can a man who spent only about N200 have the effrontery to suggest a guesthouse? As you are about to depart from that first date, and he says, “let me give you some transport”, don’t stand there stupidly as he dips his hand into his pocket. You are to respond immediately, “Oh please don’t bother, I have enough transport with me”. By these actions, you would have gained some respect, as you have “marketed” yourself. He on the other hand, will come to a new realization different from his first assessment.
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by desertboom(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2010
Brilliant idea and suggestion but does the first impression matters alot? I guess is good for you to be what you are than pretending to be what you're not. However, 90% of nowadays girls involve in a relationship base on money and material things of life.
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by hermosa(f): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
normally, i wouldn't even comment on this thread but u forced my hand
@poster the general misconceptions that men aren't straightforward: it isn't a misconceptions sweetie, men aren't straightforward, they are liars. and thank God for the 21st century and for the feminist movement in the 80s, we are here to turn the tables.
the initial desire (sex): if you're suggestin that we stick in the relationship long euff to find the endin desires, your waistin ur time, not ours. your initial desire is your only desire.
a woman has to "market" herself, to be seen as a "marriage material"
screw u, angry u market urself, then we'll follow suit (this is the only part that i'll insult u, pls read on, i get diplomatic, ish
you must surprise him by thwarting his efforts to impress you.
@all the ladies out there- pls make sure you do everything possible to make him impress you, because whn you guys have had sex you'll wish he'd spent a N100, 000 on u,
and he says, “let me give you some transport”, don’t stand there stupidly as he dips his hand into his pocket. You are to respond immediately, “Oh please don’t bother, I have enough transport with me”. By these actions, you would have gained some respect, as you have “marketed” yourself.
what if she actually doesn't hv transport?? what happens then? should she still say 'she'll pay for the transport? i mean, she could, by giving the taxi driver a Mouth Action, but then she'd be marketing herself as a LovePeddler, right?
don’t stand there stupidly as he dips his hand into his pocket
@ladies, i agree with poster, don't stand there stupidly, tell hmi to enter the damn taxi and drop you off at ur house, it's the least he can do.
By these actions, you would have gained some respect, as you have “marketed” yourself. He on the other hand, will come to a new realization different from his first assessment.
yes, by these actions (the ones i stated) you'd defninitly have gained, well maybe not respect, but he'll know not to mess with you, in the future (that is, if he ever calls u) grin grin grin
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by charles316: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
hermosa:

normally, i wouldn't even comment on this thread but u forced my hand
@poster the general misconceptions that men aren't straightforward: it isn't a misconceptions sweetie, men aren't straightforward, they are liars. and thank God for the 21st century and for the feminist movement in the 80s, we are here to turn the tables.
the initial desire (intimacy): if you're suggestin that we stick in the relationship long euff to find the endin desires, your waistin your time, not ours. your initial desire is your only desire. screw u, angry u market urself, then we'll follow suit (this is the only part that i'll insult u, pls read on, i get diplomatic, ish @all the ladies out there- pls make sure you do everything possible to make him impress you, because whn you guys have had intimacy you'll wish he'd spent a N100, 000 on u, what if she actually doesn't hv transport?? what happens then? should she still say 'she'll pay for the transport? i mean, she could, by giving the taxi driver a fluting, but then she'd be marketing herself as a LovePeddler, right? @ladies, i agree with poster, don't stand there stupidly, tell hmi to enter the damn taxi and drop you off at your house, it's the least he can do. yes, by these actions (the ones i stated) you'd defninitly have gained, well maybe not respect, but he'll know not to mess with you, in the future (that is, if he ever calls u) grin grin grin

u be stop all these ranting and see how u can improve urself so that guys will be good and straightforward when dealing with u.

all these girls sef
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by iice(f): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
Men are usually straightforward with me cheesy
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by hermosa(f): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
@charles
all these men sef grin
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by ayanrin(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
they would never listened
let them be
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by charles316: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
iice:

Men are usually straightforward with me cheesy

thank u jare.u need to educate some of these girls here.if they cant handle us,they shouldnt bother dating us.
[shouting] why cant u girls leave us alone.u complain too much abt us.

@hermosa,
i go beat u o. cool
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by agathamari(f): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
girls who act trashy are going to attract dead beats. girls who give it up quickly are going to attract adulters. dress and act with class and you will attract worthwile men
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by Akinagirl(f): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2010
Men are usually straightforward. Honestly its the girl that dosen't know what she wants half the time.
Re: Women, Market Yourselves! by koolchicco: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
Akinagirl:

Men are usually straightforward. Honestly its the girl that dosen't know what she wants half the time.

SPOT ON!

Have always known u were a Sweets! cheesy kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Should I Trust Her? / Husband Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.