Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Husband Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Attitude (705 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / My Husband's Attitude Has Changed / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Attitude by ya2m3(f): 10:30am On May 27, 2010
What ll you say of a man that insult his wife at every slight augment and expected her to stay there while he insult her,and when you walk away from his insult he fled up and get more angry ,when you seek for his opinion on an issue he gives you the reply but makes you look like a fool,he only keeps the bad memories of something you have done wrong but never commend you on the good one you have done, he tries to control your mother and younger once because he is helping them although you have search so much for a job so that he can stop assisting your family because of the insult he is always give youy. You have tried your best to be dependent on yourself but could not get a job yet.please someone should help bcus she is loosing it and she needs your advice seriously
Re: Husband Attitude by candylips(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2010
this should be in romance

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Woe Ii / Questions That Father Of Blond /blue Haired Baby Needs To Answer / Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.