Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,572 members, 7,837,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15439 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:
Let me not forget the first moniker I remember told me he loves me openly on this forum.

Onyenze123

I should have mentioned you first. kiss

He is a deist but sides more with atheists cry

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa.

I will start siding more with Christians from now.

Shebi I don tell you I will convert to Christianity once you accept my proposal?

grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2017
adepeter26:
I didn't read oo
Hahaha. grin cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Silkmoth33:

U know my future is bright already...So Oya agree and come let us make little minions of ourselves. cheesy cheesy

I want a baby u kiss

I must marry nlander smiley
Lmao! Mscheeew. You no well o cheesy cheesy

My friend, I say bring your bank account statement. Let bright future sit down first grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2017
adepeter26:

He's your ota oo.

He doesn't want god to answer your prayer

He is his Ôta not mine

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Deicide:

Lol ok just tell me the church you attend

cheesy

I'm still searching for a church oo. Please don't ask questions I don't want to answer now grin

What happened over here that they closed down some comments.

Tluzzie will not kill me. I'm sure it's because of him.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Ishilove:

I really can't say o. I think it may all be semantics

Yes, semantics.

Sometime ago, I can't remember if it was in a church but it was said that the word pretty is used to define those that are sexually appealing. It's like they only see them as sex objects

While beautiful is something pure.

Hmmm, na wa oooo. Everybody just dey define their own English.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2017

shocked
12 pages is certainly something....

Oh no! SirWere has deactivated? shocked

What are you guys hiding that you keep deactivating? undecided
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2017
onyenze123:

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa.

I will start siding more with Christians from now.

Shebi I don tell you I will convert to Christianity once you accept my proposal?

grin

I won't be fooled by you oo grin

But seriously I appreciate your love. Thanks.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

What happened over here that they closed down some comments.

Tluzzie will not kill me. I'm sure it's because of him.
Some people decided to do some cleaning up just when I was rounding up. grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

He is his Ôta not mine
N'a you Sabi then cheesy grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
Some people decided to do some cleaning up just when I was rounding up. grin

So I was right assuming it was you.

You know you sound as though you were rapping? grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2017
adepeter26:

N'a you Sabi then cheesy grin

Thank God I'm free grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2017
adepeter26:
You were following this thread in a ghostway abi. Kwantinue
the thread had become heated by the time I got here
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
Hi sir, did you get the link I gave as per the books? Did you download them? smiley

I got the link but haven't downloaded them
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

Yes, semantics.

Sometime ago, I can't remember if it was in a church but it was said that the word pretty is used to define those that are sexually appealing. It's like they only see them as sex objects

While beautiful is something pure.

Hmmm, na wa oooo. Everybody just dey define their own English.
Hian. You go fear definition na
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2017
undecided mods.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by GoodMuyis(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:
My shout out goes to these warriors

DoctorAlien, enshy - these two are too much for me

GoodMuyis - a lovely brother

alBHAGDADI - This warrior here is to go the field of Muslims and win souls. Very tough calling I must say.

Muafrika2 - a wonderful sister

Winner01 - a strong warrior not active on nairaland as before

GodsMopol, sonofthunder, davtosh, Junia, Gboyee4fun, 4kings.... I can't mention them all

Ngo40 where are you ooo... My own sister

Thanks OP is trying to praise his friends, o.agbaje, MutteleyLaff, oaroloye, etc were here too
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the thread had become heated by the time I got here

I refuse to believe you. Go back to where you are coming from embarassed
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS, FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD THE FATHER OF YAHWEH CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG, TILL THE PRESENT TIME, EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE FUTURE. grin grin

Otem are you still writing the doctrine? It has been a while.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

I refuse to believe you. Go back to where you are coming from embarassed
lol, what's so unbelievable about that? cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Janeyinspires(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
jiggaz:
Thanx dear... Love you too...

Seconded jare.Consistent in his solo mission to spread the gospel of grace here.No time for arguement upandan,whether they believe it or not.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! Mscheeew. You no well o cheesy cheesy

My friend, I say bring your bank account statement. Let bright future sit down first grin

Nah only 30 billion, dey d accant so.. grin that's d gospel truth

I go like show u d accant but not in dis kind public fora...

kiss I can show u after we've had dinner at my place. kiss
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

So I was right assuming it was you.
You know you sound as though you were rapping? grin
grin Perhaps. smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

I won't be fooled by you oo grin

But seriously I appreciate your love. Thanks.

Ara Na agba m Ebe ah grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jiggaz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Seconded jare.Consistent in his solo mission to spread the gospel of grace here.No time for arguement upandan,whether they believe it or not.
Thanx dear....

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Nah only 30 billion, dey d accant so.. grin that's d gospel truth

I go like show u d accant but not in dis kind public fora...

kiss I can show u after we've had dinner at my place. kiss
Dinner at your place? So you can't even take the mother of you prospective minions to a 5 star, or even 4 star restaurant? Ehn? Instead it's your BQ you're inviting me to, to come dine on Indomie and boiled egg.

You try angry

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Dinner at your place? So you can't even take the mother of you prospective minions to a 5 star, or even 4 star restaurant? Ehn? Instead it's your BQ you're inviting me to, to come dine on Indomie and boiled egg.

You try angry
You are worth more than all these material things babe... u know that much grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Mimzyy(f): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin

Ishilove:

You try angry
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Gerrarahere! angry

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Silkmoth33:

I know, but material tinz will buy me gari and beans grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mimzyy:
grin grin

Abi na cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Martinez19(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Gerrarahere! angry
lol. All these boys that can talk for Africa but can't do shit. Shishi they no get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Which Pastor Inspires You? / "Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.