Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15227 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Enemies of progress full this NL.
See as felixomor and spacetacular chop likes.

I'm sure KingEbukasBlog even liked the point

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:

Basket grin grin grin
grin I learnt his head is a potato that has a vacuum inside it. cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
Enemies of progress full this NL. See as felixomor and spacetacular chop likes.
grin grin grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2017
felixomor:

Great minds discuss ideas

Idiots and fools discuss people......
undecided

Do you know how many years you have been discussing fictitious people like Jesus, Virgin Mary, real mumu like Yahweh, etc? Does that make you an idiot and a fool? Think before you talk.

5 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2017
OtemAtum:

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS, FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD THE FATHER OF YAHWEH CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG, TILL THE PRESENT TIME, EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE FUTURE. grin grin
Come and be going abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 12:30am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:

Come and be going abeg cheesy
grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
Enemies of progress full this NL.
See as felixomor and spacetacular chop likes.

Hahahahahaha
You want to set up an atmosphere of confusion àbí? undecided

Spacetacular will be like: FELIX, they have brutalised you. If i don't like this point, my likes will be greater than your.

Felix will be like: For your mind, wanna intimidate us with your UK glory.? Kolework. I can't be claiming to be a medical doctor for the past 10years, while you surface from nowhere to surpass me. Oyah, you sef, chop this LIKE. Them finish you small

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Zandha:
grin grin grin
Read
adepeter26:

Hahahahahaha

Spacetacular will be like: FELIX, they have brutalised you. If i don't like this point, my likes will be greater than your.

Felix will be like: For your mind, wanna intimidate us with your UK glory.? Kolework. I can't be claiming to be a medical doctor for the past 10years, while you surface from nowhere to surpass me. Oyah, you sef, chop this LIKE. Them finish you small
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
8~) HopefulLandlord (Fallacy Detector).
This na the Soyinka of ATHEIST REPUBLIC Of NIG.
So brainy, intelligent and smart.

Good at detecting fallacious statement, applies logic and reason to the fullest.

His articles or responses are mind-blowing.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
9) Wilgrea7 (MrSeeker)
Standing ovation to this dude.

I salute this guy for nothing other than been sincere. Due to his sincerity, his fellow brothers in christ call him atheist.

The guy is too intelligent. I just can't describe him (checkout his wall for testimonies)

I love his contributions as well
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Hahahahahaha

You lot are savages grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by felixomor: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2017
OtemAtum:

Do you know how many years you have been discussing fictitious people like Jesus, Virgin Mary, real mumu like Yahweh, etc? Does that make you an idiot and a fool? Think before you talk.

Hehehehe, quiet abeg
If You dont know the difference between faith and people.

The joke is on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, quiet abeg
If You dont know the difference between faith and people.

The joke is on you.

Are you accepting that Jesus and Yahweh are not real people but faith?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:
Read
Hahahaha. cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by felixomor: 12:45am On Jun 29, 2017
OtemAtum:

Are you accepting that Jesus and Yahweh are not real people but faith?

Silence abeg.
Go and check what faith means.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2017
lepasharon:

You lot are savages grin
Watchout and see how they both compete for likes and share.

The OP is the wicked person here grin

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:47am On Jun 29, 2017
OtemAtum, abeg don't derail my thread....
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
OtemAtum, abeg don't derail my thread....
I concur
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:58am On Jun 29, 2017
I may not to able to finish the listings cos me no familiar with most people online.

Apologies if you find your name missing
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 1:00am On Jun 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog mood dance steps.

Also currently laughing at Felix and spacetacular

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 1:32am On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Watchout and see how they both compete for likes and share.

The OP is the wicked person here grin

Lol and the likes keep coming cheesy

It seems to me the atheists now surpass religious ppl on the religious section?

4 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 29, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol and the likes keep coming cheesy

It seems to me the atheists now surpass religious ppl on the religious section?
Nop. Just that this time around, the Christians couldn't help but partake in the fun cool
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by akintom(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:
Someone is pained above.

Akintom come and see.

Where is hahn sef
Kikikikikikiki..... In addition to his obsessive and compulsive affliction, felixomoron lacks sense of humor.

How i wish i can give the mysterious medic life.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
I may not to able to finish the listings cos me no familiar with most people online.

Apologies if you find your name missing

I feel like giving you a knock on your head. How can you leave out analice107?. She's the only christian one woman warrior standing,. She's unshakable, unmovable, always on guard, no one dares threaten her and go scot free.

Even if you're a freshman here, it's an abomination to bypass her like that. She has been on nairaland for a very very long while and she's still waxing strong. Give her that which is due to her I beg.

Ishilove join oo grin

2 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Don't forget An2elect2 and ScienceWatch.

An2elect2 seem to focus more on Oaroloye or so grin

She doesn't take it easy on him at all.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by An2elect2(f): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:
Don't forget An2elect2 and ScienceWatch.

An2elect2 seem to focus more on Oaroloye or so grin

She doesn't take it easy on him at all.
You are very funny o. Can't remember the last time I directed a post to him. shocked
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
1) Felixomor (aka BASKET or apẹ̀rẹ̀)
Blood of JESUS, if you meet this dude on NL, you will be amazed and have a rethink if God really created INTELLIGENT people to surface planet earth.
This guy n'a basket. Has a perforated brain.

Something so unique about him is that, he never gets tired of conversations. Always want to be the last commenter on a thread.

He can argue till Yahweh come.
Engagé Felix and you're automatically employed.

He always boast of been a doctor cheesy. I guess he's fantasising (imaging how it would have been if he finished from MED SCH). wake-up from your slumber bro, you're only dreaming

Where exactly do you belong that you started with teasing in an insulting way?

I take it that you really really admire felixomor, that's why you can't resist the tease grin

Felixomor, I'm a fan too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2017
An2elect2:
You are very funny o. Can't remember the last time I directed a post to him. shocked

Really? Am I confusing you with Science.Watch? But I think it's you. You don't allow him go away with his gospel against Paul.

By the way, I want you to know I admire your strength on nairaland. There are only few ladies with such intelligence here.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
2) akintom (lost soul)
Why I call him a lost soul is that, YAHWEH really lost a Bible geek like this padi. cry
He too sabi Bible. Atimes, i wonder the plot of land allocated to him in hell. tongue

BTW, he's Felix nightmare on NL wink

grin

God hasn't lost him oo. Let TomTom just play around for a while. And don't wonder because no plot of land is allocated for him in hell. God's got him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
3) Spacetacular (aka Native doctor).
Well, i dont even how to describe this person. I don't if it's a male hiding behind a female identity or vice-versa.
Anyways, as stated above, she is the assistant NATIVE DOCTOR on NL (chief Native doctor been Babalawos). Na Frank317 give her that title oo. Not me.

She won't let us rest with her UK hullabaloo yarns.
She is a person who is belongs to all speciality of health Science. Today, she is a traumalogist, tomorrow à Paramedics, next tommorow a surgeon, 5-days later, she becomes a trauma surgeon.
day 6 a general surgeon, doctor, etc. Every field, she dae.

Jack of all profession

She's a gift to the Christians here. You just described her like any atheist would because she's a threat to them.

I like her most when she's seen with CatfishBilly grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Wilgrea7(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin.. i greet you all
this thread is wonderful smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by An2elect2(f): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Really? Am I confusing you with Science.Watch? But I think it's you. You don't allow him go away with his gospel against Paul.

By the way, I want you to know I admire your strength on nairaland. There are only few ladies with such intelligence here.
True I've one time refuted his anti-paul gospel but we've never had a 'stretched' argument. (I hope he has repented tho)

Thank you so much. It's really not my strength. I would have been something else, a weakling or so but God has a hold of me. All glory to Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? / Is Africa Cursed Spiritually? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.