Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15257 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hahn(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:
A new day has dawned, bringing with it a new month, and spelling the end of a lunar cycle. You happened by happenstance to be among the survivors of the previous journey - your names inscribed on the moons luminious plates, as one of those who made it through - full of adventures, challenges, altercations, and delightful blowing of bubbles. The moonlight that pierced every nook and cranny has tracked you through the times and tightened your cosmic security to keep you safe. May your Lunar ancestors, the Gods on mount Olympus, and the benevolent deity of Mount Everest never fail to always deem you worthy of election. grin I welcome you all to a new month. Shine brighter than ever before, and let it be known to every breed of angels and demons that you're no more in the grave of the universe, as you soar high into the sky and burn the malevolent ones with the fiery exhaust you leave in your wake. Now the moon is going on another expedition, and I see you flaming into life with wings made of pearls and rising higher than the Phoenix as the journey commences. smiley

Happy new month to:

bennyann
felixomor
JackBizzle
sonofluc1fer
ftechclass
adepeter26
Ishilove
akintom
luvmijeje
hopeFulLandlord
Wilgrea7
Johnydon22
analice107
Spacetacular
AnonyNymous
KingEbukasBlog
Jiggaz
CoolUsername
SirWere
lepasharon
jonbellion
randomperson
otemanuduno
HardMirror
dalaman.
Frank317
AHCB
Billyonaire
Loj
Sarassin
Ifenes
hahn
CatfishBilly
DeepSight
Joshthefirst
PastorAIO and others whose monikers do not come to mind at the moment.

I wish you the best of the month and hope it be a special one for you all.

Actually it is nothing more than a new day to me

But it is the thought that matters

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
hahn:

Thank you
Oyibo po

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:
A new day has dawned, bringing with it a new month, and spelling the end of a lunar cycle. You happened by happenstance to be among the survivors of the previous journey - your names inscribed on the moons luminious plates, as one of those who made it through - full of adventures, challenges, altercations, and delightful blowing of bubbles. The moonlight that pierced every nook and cranny has tracked you through the times and tightened your cosmic security to keep you safe. May your Lunar ancestors, the Gods on mount Olympus, and the benevolent deity of Mount Everest never fail to always deem you worthy of election. grin I welcome you all to a new month. Shine brighter than ever before, and let it be known to every breed of angels and demons that you're no more in the grave of the universe, as you soar high into the sky and burn the malevolent ones with the fiery exhaust you leave in your wake. Now the moon is going on another expedition, and I see you flaming into life with wings made of pearls and rising higher than the Phoenix as the journey commences. smiley

Happy new month to:

bennyann
felixomor
JackBizzle
sonofluc1fer
ftechclass
adepeter26
Ishilove
akintom
luvmijeje
hopeFulLandlord
Wilgrea7
Johnydon22
analice107
Spacetacular
AnonyNymous
KingEbukasBlog
Jiggaz
CoolUsername
SirWere
lepasharon
jonbellion
randomperson
otemanuduno
HardMirror
dalaman.
Frank317
AHCB
Billyonaire
Loj
Sarassin
Ifenes
hahn
CatfishBilly
DeepSight
Joshthefirst

Thanks, man
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
swegiedon:
so mote it be!!! Amen ra!!
Happy new month, bro. smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

My dear, I leave you to God and He will save you for me.
Hmmmm. *Wondering*

Does that mean everyone will eventually be saved? If he's going to save me, that means he's going to save everyone else, since I'm not special or better than others, and he doesn't show favouritism (according to his own propaganda grin). Right? That means nobody will be going to hell. Afterall, sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander. smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

Cheers
wink Have a wonderful day ahead, sir.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
hahn:

Thank you
Nice. A simple man with a simple approach to life. Although the spectacles you wear aren't expensive, they yield all the same and are healthy for the eyes. All the best, sir. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Thanks, man
Have a nice day, boss. smiley

You must be done with Hyperreality. Which one are you reading now?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by swegiedon(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:
Happy new month, bro. smiley
same to you in natures name
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
swegiedon:
same to you in natures name
Thanks.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:
Hmmmm. *Wondering*

Does that mean everyone will eventually be saved? If he's going to save me, that means he's going to save everyone else, since I'm not special or better than others, and he doesn't show favouritism (according to his own propaganda grin). Right? That means nobody will be going to hell. Afterall, sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander. smiley

The difference is just this: You are special to me
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Martinez19(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

you have not answered my questions, remember the trend when I said beauty without brains turns me off? wink

Oya answer my questions.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Martinez19(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

love in the air cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Thanks OP is trying to praise his friends, o.agbaje, MutteleyLaff, oaroloye, etc were here too

I thought as much.

Ftechclass, you're so bias.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martinez19:
you have not answered my questions, remember the trend when I said beauty without brains turns me off? wink

Oya answer my questions.

I Can't remember the thread neither can I remember the questions. Help me out or better still ask the question here let me know why I ran away and if I will still decide to run away.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmm. Fascinating. So that's why you'll keep praying for me. That's so cool. smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
undecided
bennyann:

What's funny now

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Martinez19(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

I Can't remember the thread neither can I remember the questions. Help me out or better still ask the question here let me know why I ran away and if I will still decide to run away.
ahnahn, I dey see am for your eyes, you too dey lie. Check your previous posts, especially you conversations with me and you will see it all. Don't put me on a long thing.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:
cheesy
Come here olórí plastic so I can knock you
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jiggaz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:

Happy new month to:

bennyann
felixomor
JackBizzle
sonofluc1fer
ftechclass
adepeter26
Ishilove
akintom
luvmijeje
hopeFulLandlord
Wilgrea7
Johnydon22
analice107
Spacetacular
AnonyNymous
KingEbukasBlog
Jiggaz
CoolUsername
SirWere
lepasharon
jonbellion
randomperson
otemanuduno
HardMirror
dalaman.
Frank317
AHCB
Billyonaire
Loj
Sarassin
Ifenes
hahn
CatfishBilly
DeepSight
Joshthefirst

Am just seeing this now..... Thanx my bro.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Page 16? Like seriously
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by freethinker01: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Nice thread
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2017
TLuzzie:
Have a nice day, boss. smiley

You must be done with Hyperreality. Which one are you reading now?
You too man. And no I'm not done yet. The book's a 100+ pages and I'm at around page 50 now. I love it so much, the way I'm understanding things now is so awesome- and its completely logical. Especially the new insight to the meaning of the soul I gained. Man, for real. I find myself re-reading Wikipedia pages I've read before (to clarify my understanding of some theories/concepts mentioned in the book) and I keep having 'ohhhhhhh' moments. Which book are you reading?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by carpenter4lyf: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2017
TLuzzie,, which books b dat
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You too man. And no I'm not done yet. The book's a 100+ pages and I'm at around page 50 now. I love it so much, the way I'm understanding things now is so awesome- and its completely logical. Especially the new insight to the meaning of the soul I gained. Man, for real. I find myself re-reading Wikipedia pages I've read before (to clarify my understanding of some theories/concepts mentioned in the book) and I keep having 'ohhhhhhh' moments. Which book are you reading?
Wow. That's awesome, bro. The ideas are great, indeed. I'm actually done with the books. I've read them over and over. You know, they've been on my device for over a year now..... two, infact. I'm currently reading Part IV of Spinoza's Ethics.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
jiggaz:
Am just seeing this now..... Thanx my bro.
You're welcome, boss. smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
carpenter4lyf:
TLuzzie,, which books b dat
Here, bro, help yourself: http://www.illuminatenorden. smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by carpenter4lyf: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
TheIlluminatus:
Here, bro, help yourself: http://www.illuminatenorden. smiley
Thanks all downloaded
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
carpenter4lyf:

Thanks all downloaded
You're welcome, bro. Adepeter26, right? You don chop ban be that. grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by carpenter4lyf: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
TheIlluminatus:
You're welcome, bro. Adepeter26, right? You don chop ban be that. grin
Aswear, a day ban
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:

Happy new month to:

bennyann
felixomor
JackBizzle
sonofluc1fer
ftechclass
adepeter26
Ishilove
akintom
luvmijeje
hopeFulLandlord
Wilgrea7
Johnydon22
analice107
Spacetacular
AnonyNymous
KingEbukasBlog
Jiggaz
CoolUsername
SirWere
lepasharon
jonbellion
randomperson
otemanuduno
HardMirror
dalaman.
Frank317
AHCB
Billyonaire
Loj
Sarassin
Ifenes
hahn
CatfishBilly
DeepSight
Joshthefirst

Am sorry sir, i can't append my Amen to this prayer. Am a Christian. A strick believer in Yahweh and what you wrote there is not to glorify Him. Am neither Zoroastrian nor am i a stoic, so i can't say Amen.

But, anyways, May my father bless you real God. May he cause his countenance to shine upon you.

As the world is dropping into the darkness of evil, may he cause you to rise from every obscurity.

May the Kings of the earth look for you, for in your hands lies the answers they need.

May the gift in your hands make a way for you.

Now, i can say, Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist / My Friend's Wedding Was Cancelled! / Should A Christian Restitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.