Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15254 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2017
A new day has dawned, bringing with it a new month, and spelling the end of a lunar cycle. You happened by happenstance to be among the survivors of the previous journey - your names inscribed on the moons luminious plates, as one of those who made it through - full of adventures, challenges, altercations, and delightful blowing of bubbles. The moonlight that pierced every nook and cranny has tracked you through the times and tightened your cosmic security to keep you safe. May your Lunar ancestors, the Gods on mount Olympus, and the benevolent deity of Mount Everest never fail to always deem you worthy of election. grin I welcome you all to a new month. Shine brighter than ever before, and let it be known to every breed of angels and demons that you're no more in the grave of the universe, as you soar high into the sky and burn the malevolent ones with the fiery exhaust you leave in your wake. Now the moon is going on another expedition, and I see you flaming into life with wings made of pearls and rising higher than the Phoenix as the journey commences. smiley

Happy new month to:

bennyann
felixomor
JackBizzle
sonofluc1fer
ftechclass
adepeter26
Ishilove
akintom
luvmijeje
hopeFulLandlord
Wilgrea7
Johnydon22
analice107
Spacetacular
AnonyNymous
KingEbukasBlog
Jiggaz
CoolUsername
SirWere
lepasharon
jonbellion
randomperson
otemanuduno
HardMirror
dalaman.
Frank317
AHCB
Billyonaire
Loj
Sarassin
Ifenes
hahn
CatfishBilly
DeepSight
Joshthefirst
PastorAIO and others whose monikers do not come to mind at the moment.

I wish you the best of the month and hope it be a special one for you all.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks bro ^
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2017
^^Thanks
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks. Wish you same
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2017
ftechclass:
6) Lepasharon (ghost)
This one too, I don't understand her own stand (whether an atheist or just irreligious).

Lately, she's been giving Dr Spacetacular sleepless nights.
She registers her presence on a thread with just short message.and dissappear.
She doesn't respond to mentions or threads that much.

last I knew, she was irreligious

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
ftechclass:
8~) HopefulLandlord (Fallacy Detector).
This na the Soyinka of ATHEIST REPUBLIC Of NIG.
So brainy, intelligent and smart.

Good at detecting fallacious statement, applies logic and reason to the fullest.

His articles or responses are mind-blowing.

I'm flattered
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
ftechclass:
10) Jonydon22
I really don't know much about this dude. But I can say he drops his words and they speak for him.
The "Mr No time for long story" dude

I'd like to have Chapman with him someday
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2017
ftechclass:
11) Adepeter26 (The Carpenter)
I don't even know if he's an atheist or christian, Panku worshipper, idol worshipper or even Satanist.

I came to realise his name was Oluwaseun.
Oluwa-what? As well Peter? People are really rebelling against God sha.

Well, he's good too but claims to be a carpenter. Are you Joseph, jesus father? Nightmare to Felix and spacetacular when it comes to medicine.

grin my guy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2017
ftechclass:
13) hahn (SendToTrash)
This guy gat no chill. Your messages are automatically updated to trash can.

That his image of TIPPER offloading bvllshits do gat me cracking

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5542307_trash_jpegbfbf0225f9763a2c2ff1cbbe6d0d182c

No time! trash straight
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2017
ftechclass:
14) Dalaman This one ehh, if him and ebuka start, the thread no dae end.
That's all I know about him. Though he's good as well.
you should've witnessed him and 4evergod have a go at each other
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2017
ftechclass:
15) Zandha (aka Tearless)
This one n'a just new blood. Aswear, this guy brutalised Felix. His mouth no be here.

16) JackBizzle
Don't know much about him tho.

17) Frank317 (another lost soul)
This one get bastard for mouth. I realised this the day he handled Spacetacular. He was the first to award Dr spacetacular a degree in HERBALISM (native doctor).
I knew him since then.

18) OtemAtum (Revealer of Truth)
This one n'a problem to every Christian on NL.
His prophecies are more accurate as compared to biblical trash.
He's funny and lively online.

Tearless is older than I am on Nairaland

Jackbizzle is a freaking thorn in the Christians flesh

Frank317 is like combining Hitchens and Dawkins, he talks it like it is, no holds barred

Otem almost always wins against Christians since he claims that the regress doesn't stop at Yahweh but goes further than him, Christians can't counter this logically so they become helpless

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2017
ftechclass:
19) Bill-yonaire (GodOfTrash)
This one matter tire me oo.
He knows God. Knows how the universe operates, he communicates with ETs, ITs, etc.
A scientist better than every scientists that lived on earth.

If he starts his rubbish like dis ehh, sleep go just catch you.

this guy? richest Nairalander, most intelligent Nairalander etc grin

2 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

No time! trash straight
The op was damn right about Hahn
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Martinez19(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2017
HopefulLandlord, Johnydon22, HardMirror and CatfishBilly are great and intelligent guys.

If all christians become atheist, analice107 will still remain a christian. I doubt if you can shake her faith.

Princess Ebuka (KingEbukasBlog) got me banned because I said that he is notorious for his unintelligence and gross stupidity and that his brain did not fully develop in his mother's womb. Whether he is christian or a pure deist I know not.

Ishilove: don't step on her tail o. grin I for marry am but I don't have taati billion in mah akant. grin

Lepasharon is one female atheist I respect. Luvmijeje is very good at dodging the question. Bennyann is a pretty girl that is quite similar to luvmijeje, she too likes skipping the question.

Ermmm, who else........ Fuel has finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Tearless is older than I am on Nairaland
Certainly not, bro. My debut on nairaland was in 2016. You, on the other hand, have been here since at least 2015. wink
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol, what's so unbelievable about that? cheesy

You weren't here when we needed you cry
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2017
adepeter26:
Thanks bro ^
It's my pleasure, bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:
Certainly not, bro. My debut on nairaland was in 2016. You, on the other hand, have been here since at least 2015. wink

oh! okay
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hopefulLandlord: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

You weren't here when we needed you cry
haha! grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:
A new day has dawned, bringing with it a new month, and spelling the end of a lunar cycle. You happened by happenstance to be among the survivors of the previous journey - your names inscribed on the moons luminious plates, as one of those who made it through - full of adventures, challenges, altercations, and delightful blowing of bubbles. The moonlight that pierced every nook and cranny has tracked you through the times and tightened your cosmic security to keep you safe. May your Lunar ancestors, the Gods on mount Olympus, and the benevolent deity of Mount Everest never fail to always deem you worthy of election. grin I welcome you all to a new month. Shine brighter than ever before, and let it be known to every breed of angels and demons that you're no more in the grave of the universe, as you soar high into the sky and burn the malevolent ones with the fiery exhaust you leave in your wake. Now the moon is going on another expedition, and I see you flaming into life with wings made of pearls and rising higher than the Phoenix as the journey commences. smiley

Happy new month to:

bennyann
felixomor
JackBizzle
sonofluc1fer
ftechclass
adepeter26
Ishilove
akintom
luvmijeje
hopeFulLandlord
Wilgrea7
Johnydon22
analice107
Spacetacular
AnonyNymous
KingEbukasBlog
Jiggaz
CoolUsername
SirWere
lepasharon
jonbellion
randomperson
otemanuduno
HardMirror
dalaman.
Frank317
AHCB
Billyonaire
Loj
Sarassin
Ifenes
hahn
CatfishBilly
DeepSight
Joshthefirst

Aaaaawwww, thanks my baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But all those incantations you put up there that I don't understand, I hope I'm safe sha?

A happy happy new month to you too.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Martinez19:
HopefulLandlord, Johnydon22, HardMirror and CatfishBilly are great and intelligent guys.

If all christians become atheist, analice107 will still remain a christian. I doubt if you can shake her faith.

Princess Ebuka (KingEbukasBlog) got me banned because I said that he is notorious for his unintelligence and gross stupidity and that his brain did not fully develop in his mother's womb. Whether he is christian or a pure deist I know not.

Ishilove: don't step on her tail o. grin I for marry am but I don't have taati billion in mah akant. grin

Lepasharon is one female atheist I respect. Luvmijeje is very good at dodging the question. Bennyann is a pretty girl that is quite similar to luvmijeje, she too likes skipping the question.

Ermmm, who else........ Fuel has finished.

Which question have I skipped oo?

I only remember skipping personal questions.. undecided
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Thanks. Wish you same
You're welcome. And thanks too.

I know I irritate you. grin But on a serious note, I don't despise you. Just see me as some mischief-maker. grin We're just the same human beings, you know. If I can't hate Buhari, then I can't possibly loathe you. No hard feelings. Have a wonderful day ahead. smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Martinez19(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

Which question have I skipped oo?

I only remember skipping personal questions.. undecided
Go to our last thread. I asked a series of questions and you refused to answer. grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

Aaaaawwww, thanks my baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But all those incantations you put up there that I don't understand, I hope I'm safe sha?

A happy happy new month to you too.
Thanks ma'am. It's my pleasure. smiley

Incantations? Maybe I was being possessed by spirits. You can flog them out of me in the name of Jesus. grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
^^Thanks
The pleasure is mine, sir. smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by swegiedon(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:

Happy new month to:

bennyann
felixomor
JackBizzle
sonofluc1fer
ftechclass
adepeter26
Ishilove
akintom
luvmijeje
hopeFulLandlord
Wilgrea7
Johnydon22
analice107
Spacetacular
AnonyNymous
KingEbukasBlog
Jiggaz
CoolUsername
SirWere
lepasharon
jonbellion
randomperson
otemanuduno
HardMirror
dalaman.
Frank317
AHCB
Billyonaire
Loj
Sarassin
Ifenes
hahn
CatfishBilly
DeepSight
Joshthefirst

so mote it be!!! Amen ra!!
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:
Thanks ma'am. It's my pleasure. smiley

Incantations? Maybe I was being possessed by spirits. You can flog them out of me in the name of Jesus. grin

My dear, I leave you to God and He will save you for me.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

My dear, I leave you to God and He will save you for me.
cheesy grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Martinez19:
Go to our last thread. I asked a series of questions and you refused to answer. grin

Which thread?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
adepeter26:
cheesy grin
What's funny now
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
onyenze123:

Ara Na agba m Ebe ah grin
lipsrsealed
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:

Happy new month to:

bennyann
felixomor
JackBizzle
sonofluc1fer
ftechclass
adepeter26
Ishilove
akintom
luvmijeje
hopeFulLandlord
Wilgrea7
Johnydon22
analice107
Spacetacular
AnonyNymous
KingEbukasBlog
Jiggaz
CoolUsername
SirWere
lepasharon
jonbellion
randomperson
otemanuduno
HardMirror
dalaman.
Frank317
AHCB
Billyonaire
Loj
Sarassin
Ifenes
hahn
CatfishBilly
DeepSight
Joshthefirst

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church / How To Understand John 5:19 / Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.