Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15271 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

angry
Ishilove's sister in Christ.
You like trouble ABI? Crazewoman
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
proudafrogal:

oh dear! she really thinks she's all that cheesy

I think am all what?
I've not said am anything other than a lady. Now, open a thread for just you and l let's see how off point i debate. Why is this a problem?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

And you're a grandma trapped in an old cargo body.
Saggy on the inside and saggy on the outside.
We call people like you 'old gagoo'
See Bennyann? I told you. Is this a man?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
aunty biko rapu m aka. sorry to offend on this fun thread grin
analice107:

I think am all what?
I've not said am anything other than a lady. Now, open a thread for just you and l let's see how off point i debate. Why is this a problem?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

See Bennyann? I told you. Is this a man?

cheesy

I'm a man. My mummy says that I'm a big boy now. I even get 2 pieces of meat with my rice nowadays.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

cheesy

I'm a man. My mummy says that I'm a big boy now. I even get 2 pieces of meat with my rice nowadays.
And i thought you were a man. Wow.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

And i thought you were a man. Wow.

Sarcasm flies over some people's heads.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Sarcasm flies over some people's heads.
You suck at sarcasm.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:
E never call for fight naw.
Exactly what they said about you
Op see how they look for Ishiloves trouble only to tag her troublesome?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
hahn:

Awww, I am so sorry if I sound bullyish. I am really not that way in real life although I can be blunt sha

The thread is just for fun. Laugh and enjoy yourself

cheesy
Sharrraaap dia. You are a bullying coward locked inside your dusty room without a life.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

HardMirror come and carry your property... I no dey do old woman o.
Old and graceful.
Hardmirror can't clean my Car. Oh wait!!!, He can walk Figo, my dog.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Is Analice your alternate ID?
Chai this guy, you mumu o
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Chai this guy, you mumu o

Just admit that you want my D and stop disturbing me.

Old cargo
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my! Thanks for revealing that about sonofluc1fer grin

Are you sure you are not trying to say he is more of a player than you are � grin
Hmmm. He is a woman wrapper. You always find him, not with guys but with petty girls who butthurt everywhere because A girl is hotter than them.

I hear Ishilove is as hot as raw fire, for that they dem dey jealous her.
@proudafrigal and the other one.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:
kiss
There's a very cool guy here i like, Coolusername, don't forget him. What about Joshthefisrt?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:

E don do naa, make una free Dr. Space small ejoor. E dakun grin grin grin
Dem are jolosin her. Dem are so intimidated by her.

Jolosi go shame, wayo go shame too.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:
Kingebukasblog deserves an award.

There was a day that the guy blasted me with some grammar and I just gave up on the argument.

Real men have left this platform. When i joined NL there were men here. Then your type hides very deep under the hole. As quiet as a mouse.

The only real men left now are, Deepsight (Who is not regular too) DoctorAlien, Sarrasin, Johnnydon22 and who again?

Wow, men don leave this place. I met good guys here. This place has become a joke.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Daviddson(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nice thread...following.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Muttleylaff, 4kings Brilliant guys.
Where is my 4kings?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by HardMirror(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Old and graceful.
Hardmirror can't clean my Car. Oh wait!!!, He can walk Figo, my dog.

this is just stu.pid. it is OK to hate me but pls get some common sense. I don't know how grown ups would just come online and assume everyone else is broke. this is what you will never see me do. how rich are you see? only broke people talk the way you just did.
woman you so poor you don't even have common sense despite how common it is.

now that is how to insult not that village girl type of insult you just farted out.

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
HardMirror:

this is just stu.pid. it is OK to hate me but pls get some common sense. I don't know how grown ups would just come online and assume everyone else is broke. this is what you will never see me do. how rich are you see? only broke people talk the way you just did.
woman you so poor you don't even have common sense despite how common it is.

now that is how to insult not that village girl type of insult you just farted out.
When you are done ranting, Figo needs a walk. He's been home all day. I have been too busy. Come get him for his daily strolls.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by HardMirror(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:
[/b][b]
I thought I was 43? Now i'm 50? The fart you've been sniffing is now affecting your cognition.

Oniro jatijati
too busy for all these. when you are thru ask seun to give you your trophy.

and I hope analice has been recognized by Forbes too.
just st.upid to be competing on nairaland. only show how much the two of you lack worth outside this forum.

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Deicide: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
If anas get keke-napep talkless of car mk lightning fire me grin

5 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Just admit that you want my D and stop disturbing me.

Old cargo
I talk am say dis boy na coward. So you have had it in mind to toast me since?

No thanks, am celibate, and even if i wasn't, do real men, with solid balls, not chickens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
obinna58:

Imagine her as a muslim, she's gonna enjoy slashing the throats of infidels cheesy
God for bit bad things. Me Muslim. God punish satan.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
I don't think so. wink
Then you are new here.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Real men have left this platform. When i joined NL there were men here. Then your type hides very deep under the hole. As quiet as a mouse.

The only real men left now are, Deepsight (Who is not regular too) DoctorAlien, Sarrasin, Johnnydon22 and who again?

Wow, men don leave this place. I met good guys here. This place has become a joke.

Did you know logicboy?

All those old school atheists owe their voice to logicbwoy.

Ishilove and sonoflucifer can confirm this.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

I talk am say dis boy na coward. So you have had it in mind to toast me since?

No thanks, am celibate, and even if i wasn't, do real men, with solid balls, not chickens.

Old cargo like you when fresh babes like saint Sharon of Lepa dey?

2 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jonbellion(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Did you know logicboy?

All those old school atheists owe their voice to logicbwoy.

Ishilove and sonoflucifer can confirm this.

logicboy?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
HardMirror:

just st.upid to be competing on nairaland. only show how much the two of you lack worth outside this forum.
Hey Smelling Armpits, Figo needs a walk. Stop already and take my dog for a walk.

Don't forget to take some nylons to pick up his ppop in case he poops on the way.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
If anas get keke-napep talkless of car mk lightning fire me grin
Then you are a dead man.

You are lucky am now born again, you for see thunder no be lightening. It takes nothing to send someone thunder around here.

Be careful what you say.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
HardMirror:

You have left my age to talk about competitions. You are confused.

Be gone from my presence, troll. You have nothing reasonable to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

My Friend's Wedding Was Cancelled! / TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour / Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.