Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15278 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Kai....why are you ridiculing my glory? grin
You wish your glory to be buried in past right? Sorry.

The Christian Chatroom sticky and the none christian chatroom sticky still lives, whoever wants to know logicboy the atheist superhero shd go there.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Why are you petrified of her if she's not?

The Dark knight does not fear.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Those guys have left. embarassed

cry cry

Chai that ooman guy used to slay theists grin he wasn't polite at all.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Deicide: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

If you want to see thunder, do this. Every morning wen you open your eyes, says this. May thunder strike me today. Do that at noon, and last thing before you sleep at night. Keep saying it and watch thunder strike your silly ass.
Olodo thunder no day strike person tongue only lightning does
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Deicide: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrPresident1:

Your daddy Mooron grin
lol i thought you would insist mk I no disgrace you her
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

You wish your glory to be buried in past right? Sorry.

The Christian Chatroom sticky and the none christian chatroom sticky still lives, whoever wants to know logicboy the atheist superhero shd go there.

Those were dark days. I suggest you visit logicboys old threads
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by MrPresident1: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:

lol i thought you would insist mk I no disgrace you her

I am a bit bored, I could use you for a play thing.

Bring your strongest fire grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Those were dark days. I suggest you visit logicboys old threads
Logicboy is deactivated.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrPresident1:

Jackbisu!! Jackbisu!!!

My friend my friend how you dey na? smiley

El presidente! How far?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Logicboy is deactivated.

Yeah. Too many haters.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
Olodo thunder no day strike person tongue only lightning does
Okay then.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

The Dark knight does not fear.

Yet her moniker causes your guts to shrink.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Yeah. Too many haters.

No haters. Who hates a superhero?
Only Ishilove terrified you to a point of deactivation.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by MrPresident1: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

El presidente! How far?

Hahahaha grin You make my head swell with that title grin

How na my bro? You are still very busy with this your atheist doctrine wen no make sense cheesy cool
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

No haters. Who hates a superhero?

Only Ishilove terrified you to a point of deactivation.

How daft of you
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrPresident1:

Hahahaha grin You make my head swell with that title grin

How na my bro? You are still very busy with this your atheist doctrine wen no make sense cheesy cool

It's not my fault. I only preach as the weed blows

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Yet her moniker causes your guts to shrink.

Just like your appearance does to my peni5

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jonbellion(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

You won't know Logicboy. You came yesterday.
okay mom
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by sonofluc1fer: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
lepasharon:

Lool...are you sure?
Yeah, I am.
Muskeeto
Amanfrommars
Sonoflucifer
Sonofluc1fer

There was fearGodandlive, an awesome Christian. Had fun with that one. grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by MrPresident1: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

It's not my fault. I only preach as the weed blows

No wonder you subscribe to the illogicality of atheism.

Drop the weed man angry
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
akintom:

She's one of the finest Christian. She contrasted with a notorious moniker, who fraternizes with a certain rogue called damogul.

The moniker is as odious and REPULSIVE, as when you write ANAL, and you suffix it with ICE107.
smiley You can say that again. I was so fascinated one time when she opened a thread to pray for the salvation of we atheists and was like really serious about it. grin She's got this beautiful ideology, but I wouldn't particularly classify her as a "Christian" in my book, not in the actual sense of the word, cos Jesus Christ was a repulsive and hypocritical mass of contradictions - a walking PARADOX. cheesy

Analice107 is a Christian in every sense of the word, who can give you a glimpse into the mindset of the average Christian in Mediaval Europe, who went about viewing the world through distorted goggles that revealed DEMONS everywhere; Incubus and Succubus. grin

And damogul?!! Was it that oldie who was going to drain himself of all blood and energy just to prove that HardMirror was a "liar" in order to be awarded a Trophy?! Even the Gods know that he himself is the pipeline the universe uses in transporting the cosmic sewage of deceit. There really are characters in nature. So bizzare it's funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Zandha:
smiley You can say that again. I was so fascinated one time when she opened a thread to pray for the salvation of we atheists and was like really serious about it. grin She's got this beautiful ideology, but I wouldn't particularly classify her as a "Christian" in my book, not in the actual sense of the word, cos Jesus Christ was a repulsive and hypocritical mass of contradictions - a walking PARADOX. cheesy

Analice107 is a Christian in every sense of the word, who can give you a glimpse into the mindset of the average Christian in Mediaval Europe, who went about viewing the world through distorted googles that revealed DEMONS everywhere; Incubus and Succubus. grin

And damogul?!! Was it that oldie who was going to drain himself of all blood and energy just to prove that HardMirror was a "liar" in order to be awarded a Trophy?! Even the Gods know that he himself is the pipeline the universe uses in transporting the cosmic sewage of deceit. There really are characters in nature. So bizzare it's funny. grin
You know why i laughed with you in this your bull crab? Even you knows it's a joke.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

You why i laughed with you in this your bull crab? Even you knows it's a joke.
How's bad romance with the DEMONS? Have you been adding some more skill? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

There's a very cool guy here i like, Coolusername, don't forget him. What about Joshthefisrt?

Oh no, Joshthefirst. I never knew we were that many.

Is coolusername really that cool? grin I recognize the moniker so well.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Hmmm. He is a woman wrapper. You always find him, not with guys but with petty girls who butthurt everywhere because A girl is hotter than them.

I hear Ishilove is as hot as raw fire, for that they dem dey jealous her.
@proudafrigal and the other one.

Heiii shocked Ishilove your beauty no be here ooo cheesy wink

I haven't seen it though grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
proudafrogal:

ta who dash monkey banana, that one that argues off point while believing in her head that she is making sense.

she is also a hypocrite she gets angry atheists criticised Christianity and the bible, even though she is happily critical of Catholicism and Islam.

she and pidgin2 act alike
You've been aware of that? cheesy

She shoots venom at Muslims like her life depends on it. Maybe she wanted to empty herself of her filth, and chose to shower her "enemies" in that dirty milk coming from the bosom of a chaste hypocrite. grin

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
proudafrogal:

no I'm not her alternate o. proudafrogal is my one and only moniker

although I think the only thing we have in common is our love for afro hair and we are both lepacious

cool

cheesy lepashandies. Afro girls. I like the way you ladies express your self love. And I roger you aren't her. Thanks
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
obinna58:

Imagine her as a muslim, she's gonna enjoy slashing the throats of infidels cheesy

Heiiiiiiiiii, obinmo, of course! you must join solely for trouble making. embarassed
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Ṣòro joor..

You want use me form àbí cry cry
wink grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
jonbellion:
okay mom
Yes son.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Just like your appearance does to my peni5
Are you sure you have a penis? Men do not flaunt their penis you know, we just know they have it. But, when a man (Supposedly) begins to throw around his penis, hmmmm. i have my suspicions.

Listen Logicboy, If i were dead and your penis comes close to me, i will wake up, push you off me an die again. Hear me again, i do men, not chickens. You no reach.

Believe me wen i tell you this, you no reach, so stop masturbating on my moniker.
And this is the last i respond to you pervert.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
Lol, nice and fun thread grin mk i input mine-
anas - This one just get plenty imaginary enemy, catholic-enemy,atheist-enemy, Muslims-enemy etc etc also believes that the devil na in day control all of us to her demons are real even pass Yahweh self

felixmoron- you would actually wonder if this guy brain is located at his anus cause he doesn't use it, too much empty argument most times not even relating to the op and also doesn't know when to give up
grin cheesy smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.