Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (68221 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Omonigeriarere: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Angelyna:
Hi Mr, firstly I think you don't love or trust your wife a bit,
actually you thought you did... A marriage of just 18months? I fear your home will have enough ups and downs. See go and write today's day down, you will be sorry you ever doubted your wife[b], if I were the wife, I swear I'll make life miserable for you after the confirmation of the paternity.[/b].. Some of you men are still boys but you jump into marriage. Fine! You saw your wife chat with another guy but to me it doesn't call for doubting the paternity. Those people advising you to chase her out, they're still mama's boy so what advice can they give.... In short I'm vexing right now... Enough said sha... You guys still have a long way to go and more work to do

"If I were the wife, I swear I'll make life miserable for you after the confirmation of the paternity".

Empty threat to the boys and not men. Y engaging herself in suspicious chat with opposite sex after gotten married? She is the architect of any negative consequences that may occur through her senseless action.

For your information, when a bird perches on a rope, the rope will not experience peace but the bird too will never be comfortable.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Donbasi(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Ladies and best friends sef!!! Well its for u guys tolerating ur wife talking about best friends that are men. If u as a husband is not a best friend to ur wife i wonder what u are doing. Mind u, a woman keeping a man as her best friend is like a cat guarding fish eating is allowed as some point. I detaste unfaithfulness in marriages

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by malele(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2017
chihes:
Actually pregnancy is calculated from the first date of the last menstration. I had been pregnant once like your wife when I made love on the third day after I saw my period thinking I was free. Dont be disturbed abt the guy mentioning our baby because I have male colleagues that used to ask me our baby when I was heavy, and trust me, hubby was ok with that knowing I have nothing with them or him. Just realx until baby is born, then you can go for DNA so as to clear your fears. Why you

What of other chats he called her my luv, dearie, when are we going to meet, is nothing wrong with that too?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by aadoiza: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Kingkamal:
dude its impossible for human to create an ant with life. Life creation show how far God exist. And no technology can provide life in the next 1million years. Think about it. In short what you said is impossible if that demon holding you allows you to see.

No demon is holding him. It's a result of excessive brainwashing. When people get utterly brainwashed, they tend to reckon they're highly informed.

Henry Makow once wrote on how the powers that be are hell-bent on destroying 'Marriage Institution' and Family values. Life could only get worse in the not so distant future.

People sleeping around in the name of dating, Sudden clamour for gender equality and much more are all parts of the protracted plan to create a world with atrophied values and eventually with no values at all. If anyone can't see the game play, sorry I can't help.

OP. You exemplify a modern day sissy man who can easily be threatened by a woman. Your ancestors would be rolling in their graves with dismay and utter chagrin.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Joel3(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?

from my calculation your wife is 7 weeks pregnant and due date is 13/02/2018

now subtract either 2 or add 2 weeks to be certain of the date. there you have your answer.

source
http://www.motherandbaby.co.uk

http://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/due-date-calculator?Day=12&Month=5&Year=2017&Cycle=25

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by malele(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Anaselizzy:
@ op why would you want to ruin a beautiful marriage with doubt? An 18months old marriage is stil in its teething stage,if you say you love her, then trust her fully. Your wife might not remain the same after you confirm its your baby, think about it wisely, women won't assure you of such test if they weren't sure of the paternity.

Do u people just comment what about the chats?
What about the man not remaining the same after reading the chats?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Omooniya1: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by ozo13(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
naturalwaves:

Your suspision is most likely right. Forget about all the acting rubbish. That's how most of them do. Some will even cry that you will almost apologise but na lie in most cases. So, don't listen to those saying relax bla bla bla.
Being a tech guy, I once spoofed a lady's MAC address and was following her up and getting all messages just so I know her well before putting my hands in fire. If you see what I saw, the devil himself will be shocked. After I confronted her in a subtle way, she kept on acting for me. More evidences , more acting....all those regular baby, I cannot believe you don't trust me bul.sshhit. Until I reeled out the undiluted chats. They are only sorry when caught.

The truth is that you married a flirt who does not have regard for the institution called marriage. Why would she call some other dude such sweet names when she has a husband. Some women are just heartless. How would she feel when you receive calls from females and call them " my love" , "sweet heart" etc. What is she going to see a gyna for? Just for a 7 week old baby? He even had the guts to say.....how is our baby doing. SMH.

The baby may turn out yours but your wife deserves no respect for disrespecting your marriage. Feel free to give out your numbers too and chat, call freely with females while calling them sweet names in her presence. Maybe she will come back to her senses.
guy.howfar nah.abeg make we do private talk.abeg mail me ur number
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Flintstone06(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Angelyna:
Hi Mr, firstly I think you don't love or trust your wife a bit,
actually you thought you did... A marriage of just 18months? I fear your home will have enough ups and downs. See go and write today's day down, you will be sorry you ever doubted your wife, if I were the wife, I swear I'll make life miserable for you after the confirmation of the paternity... Some of you men are still boys but you jump into marriage. Fine! You saw your wife chat with another guy but to me it doesn't call for doubting the paternity. Those people advising you to chase her out, they're still mama's boy so what advice can they give.... In short I'm vexing right now... Enough said sha... You guys still have a long way to go and more work to do

What the Bleep is this one saying angry angry angry.. Did you read the silly chat? We done with rearing bastards under our roof!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Sanchez01: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2017
bigtt76:
Well.... where did you meet her first before you guys got married?
The one million Dollar question! Funny no one asked this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by malele(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Successdude:
This part is just a confirmation that she is not having ur baby. Why would your wife flare up when you ask a question when u even have evidences ? Not that u accused her blindly but with evidence..... And why wud a 'Married' woman be havin a friendship wr she is referred to as love if she isn't already been hit ny d man or wishin/wantin to b hit by d man ? ..... bro I wonder .... God knws I can't stand a cheatin wife. I must terminate the guy n send her packin

Ma nigger we have same mind, I will wound or terminate the guy before sending my wife packing
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by malele(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2017
clarydamsel:
Seriously speaking scan can mislead I had same pro With my hubby last year and this same scan timing was what he held onto....and when the baby came out,tho a baby girl but his replica,but since then things haven't been the same again for the both of us
The main problem here is the chat not even the timing, personally if I see such chats on my wife phone, na confrontation ooo
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by JFT24(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:
Estimated gestational age usually adds two weeks to the actual age of the fetus. So using your mathematical skills may lead you wrong.

However if you have genuine doubt, take her up on the DNA offer.
You'll have to live with the result.
Negative = heartbroken.
Positive= a wife who will forever make you miserable for doubting her faithfulness.
Not doing the test = consistent doubt about the real father of your child.

There's really no easy way out for you here. Just chose the option that you can live with the results.

I wish you and your new family the best of luck.

All your points seems like a threat
1: is better to be heartbroken now and make amends than nurture the child till adulthood with ya sweat and blood to later confirm he's not yours. then ya life

3: will be more miserable then stroke and finally death.

2: Don't her empty threat of misery weaken you. Guy, you are a man for God sake, what "miserable"? i laugh. Oga clear ya doubts, do the DNA as i would have done if it were to be me. Then let her suffer her misery alone. Abi, she dey feed you ne. Do her the man thing, she want to be miserable then make it faster for her

3: Oga, since you are married am sure you are matured and had experiences not practically personal though. Please endeavor to confirm the paternity no matter what. You dont want to be doubting paternity of children living under your roof.

To the ladies, me as a person and probably real men know you aren't loyal. Bleep love, you will bring me someone pregnancy and start talking of love or hurting ya emotion.
The worst threatening ya husband...... please bring it on bitches
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Judith0468: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
grin
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?
grin
MemphisRaynes:

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Judith0468: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2017
hmmmmm na was oooo nofin we nor go hear for dis naija
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by NwaJozi: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2017
fear women
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by izobemheuwaize: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2017
According to your calculations if the period does not add up that the child is yours then do the needful. Don't let her blackmail you emotionally.

please your love for her should not let you beclouded for reasons so clear that are glaring before you.

But I'll advise you to lay back and allow the child to be born then do the paternity test after then do the needful.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Great4God: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Oga,the pregnancy is NOT yours, forget about those emotional blackmail, That is the height of stupidity for some women,even if you want to cheat on your husband,why not give Him some little resoect of doing that with protection.I REPEAT, THE PREGNANCY IS NOT YOURS-No magic there
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by JFT24(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2017
NoToPile:

Thank God someone said this.

I repeat again preggy is counted from the first day of your LMP, so if her period finished on the 16th her period should have started maybe on the 12 th or so , count that down to the 26th of June you have your 7weeks.

So technically if you are five weeks preggy they will say its 7weeks which is gotten after adding 2 extra weeks.

You should have asked questions and made your research on how they count pregnancy length online before accusing her or should have just waited to do a DNA.

You should have honestly, now if and when you do that DNA test and the baby is yours, shey you know trust has been broken.

The simple truth of the matter is your calculation is wrong because that's not how its calculated.

Let's hope she doest make your life hell like she threathened, but ehn if that baby is yours you are in for a long ride.

Is trust more important now than the future, so many men have cater for children which aren't theirs then later having eternal regrets. why not make amends when is right and still reasonable. You don't trust blindly. She's a woman for God sake, talking intimately with a so called gyno who isn't her relative. For me oooo, my trust for her will lye in d DNA. You can't endanger d love for ya children for love or a trust. Guy you need to do the right thing
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Dicksonpal: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Bitch niggas every where.... MiTch
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by OkoAnike(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Dude. Please do not call my wife that. If you got no help to offer, then just read and learn.

Op, don't worry ur self, u are not the father of the unborn child... I had a similar situation in my life today, while in service (NYSC) I got involved in a young married women and things get really sweet between us.

she got pregnant but bcoz we are not sure of the paternity of the child we did the needful, I know the husband bcoz he comes around occasionally, long story short, service end and we parted...

But I think God has a way of dealing with us in life, two months after service she still observe her period, but I tell you, her child is my carbon copy, everything about me is the the child, we are both worried...

The chat u saw answers all of your questions, bcoz the description of what you saw look almost exactly what our chat look like then, am 97% sure the child is not urs.

But again, if can let go please forgive and move on and if you can't, please find a subtle platform to do it without hurting your self.

But most importantly make sure the baby is born.. Do all u can that you don't lost the baby in the cause of all of this, hence u will blame ur self for the rest of your life in a position where you are suppose to be innocent.

Wish you all the best my brother.
Shallom

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Baba that woman is cheating on you..
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by corpershun: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Whoever that put that rubbish in your head is a dolt!
Menstrual cycle is different from pregnancy...

So many Primary School and Secondary School Dropout on Nairaland, at least try to educate yourself before countering an individuals argument plus if you can come on Nairaland, GOOGLE should also be your friend. Chaiiii

I am guessing you're not married or even a parent, the age of a foetus is counted as at the date of the last menstrual date. Thus if scan says 4weeks, the baby is just 2weeks by subtracting the menstrual week, ovulation week.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by comradeiyke(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2017
As for me, am suspecting EVANS.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Wishaky(f): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2017
eyinjuege:
Play along, and wait for the next 8months. Don't even mention it again
After delivery, just go to a center where they do DNA tests, and find out what you need to bring to do one. They may give you a swab, to scrape or rub on the inside of the cheek of your baby.
Collect it, and do that when you're alone with the baby.
Take sample back to the lab and do your test.
If the baby is yours, congrats. If its not yours, its still congrats. Do what you have to do/ your heart tells you to do.
Meanwhile, make sure you're also fertile before you make a decision on what to do if the baby isn't yours.

God bless you for that lovely advice, he really needs to be sure he us fertile b4 going for the DNA and if not he should just let go but what if the wife repeat same thing again? Will he keep nursing another man's kids? After his labour and everything, wouldn't the biological father/s still comes for their kid/s?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
It is wrong for someone to be calling a married woman luv,dearie e.t.c "i can wait to see you" there is something fishy but just wait till the baby is born and do DNA test. If the child is yours then congrat. he who doesn't go near fire will not be smelling of smoke,what does she mean by making ur life hell. In the first place she is not suppose to be chatting someone and luv,dearie should come in. Once you are married ur friendship with opposite sex should reduce,ur family should be your first priority.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by kripen(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Icemany:
Ultrasound is never correct.
it is based on scientific calculations on a machine using sound waves .
So as the pregnancy progresses ,the due date will keep changing according to the progress of the baby and even at that the mom will not give birth at the said date.

Have an open mind for now bro.

Goodluck!
True talk, ultra scan is not 100 percent correct. When my wife was heavy with our two kids the ultra scan gave a different date, however plus 2 wks or minus 2 wks is what u should work on.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by OpenGames: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

Young man, your wife is 7weeks along from your calculations.
Next time, if you dont like her friendship or closeness with a male friend, tell her immediately so that she ll know and adjust. Dont act like you are okay with it then turn around to accuse her of cheating with the same person she calls in your presence, and you even advice her to call.

Understand that if your wife is cheating on you, you wont see any sign by way of calls, chats or whatsoever of the other party. She leaves his chat in her phone knowing you have access to it because she sees nothing in it.

Tell her you dont like it and watch things change...its a big insult and hurt for your husband to doubt d paternity of ur pregnancy.

You guys are in your learning stage in marriage...tell her immediately things you dont like from these early days. She sounds to me like someone who is just being her single self not yet adjusting to marital changes.

Let your wife always know your mind and have a peaceful home and I pray God helps her to forgive and forget your doubting her.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by dewordman: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2017
Guy ultrasound dating is always plus or minus 2 weeks and that is the exact reason where expected delivery date is always plus or minus 2 weeks. I will suggest you do not doubt your wife faithfulness to your marriage. I felt the same way when I had my first baby always asking if I am the father of the baby but when the baby comes no one can contest my paternity. Note plus or minus 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by ogemore(f): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2017
oga u are in 4 another surprise. soon she may come up with stories of MISCARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by mkoabiola: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Which type of trainnig ur wife de go for 6 months.

Chai.y u go allow ur wife go for training for 6 months.as for me No nooooooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by fokeleyeyahoo: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Mr man,don't put sand in your garri.why doubting your wife.pregnancy calculation goes beyond 4weeks you are speculating.the fact that she had her last period on may 16th doesn't mean she would see it on june 16th.2weeks into another menstrual circle is equivalent to 28days old of pregnancy.Don't put your future in shambles with what you creating now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.