Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

five most common lies ladies tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / five most common lies ladies tell (1447 Views)

Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

five most common lies ladies tell by Khd95(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
1. Their age
why do women feel like they have to lie about their age, you ask? It’s simple. They know that men are most usually attracted to younger women. It’s as simple asthat. Even women who know that they are already younger than the men they are interested in will still cut a couple of years off from their real age in an effort to appear younger than they really are.

1 Like

Re: five most common lies ladies tell by Mologi(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2017
I wished an Ibadan girl happy birthday last week.. her response was...

The same to you....

then I went back home to faint.... I can't come and die
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by Khd95(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2017
2. Their Relationship status
of course a woman will start telling you that she’s single whenever she’s interested in you what's the point in admitting she’s in a relationship with someone else if she’s already giving in to her carnal desires of being with you? She knows that she is just going to end up scaring you off by telling you she has a husband or a boyfriend. That is why she will just resort to telling you that she’s single and available to your courtship.

3. Their Pool of Suitors
A lot of women will not want to make their men feel threatened at all. They will try their best to make themselves seem available to their men, and as a result, they will lie about a number of impending suitors. Out of the fear that a man will get discouraged in his pursuit of her knowing that he has to compete with other men, a woman will then lie and tell him that he’s the only one who is currently interested.
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by Khd95(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
4. Their Sexual Experience
A lot of women will tell men that they are still virgins just so they can seduce them. Women know that men are always looking to establish themselves as the alpha male by marking their territory. There is always added appeal when chasing a women who hasn’t given her flower to any other man.

5 Their Sexual history
Even though a woman hasn’t been sexually deprived lately, there’s no stopping her from lying about it. Whether it be out of a sense of pity or desperation, a man has a tendency to sleep with a woman if he knows that she hasn’t been getting some action for a while.
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by Khd95(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2017
what do you think guys

cc: rocktation,lalasticlala
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Okay, so now y'all know. Again.
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Mostly their age and being a virgin grin
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by Khd95(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2017
MsRoe:
Okay, so now y'all know. Again.
but why

CROWNWEALTH019:
a girl once told me its rude to ask a lady for her age grin
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by amakadihot87(f): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Khd95:
1. Their age
why do women feel like they have to lie about their age, you ask? It’s simple. They know that men are most usually attracted to younger women. It’s as simple asthat. Even women who know that they are already younger than the men they are interested in will still cut a couple of years off from their real age in an effort to appear younger than they really are.
.........i dont do that,i add years to my age
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by amakadihot87(f): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
.......as for virginity i will always tell my men i lost mine at age eleven.....no be today
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Mologi:
I wished an Ibadan girl happy birthday last week..
her response was...

The same to you....

then I went back home to faint.... I can't come and die
hmmm

Re: five most common lies ladies tell by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......as for virginity i will always tell my men i lost mine at age eleven.....no be today
Like I asked my ex she said yes and no, yes because the hymen was torn and no because when he first entered she never liked it but was painful and they didn't enjoy it that night. After the first time baba tear am well.... We no they again but they plan reunion for a massive devouring of that pvssy grin
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by professorfal: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2017
To ladies lying is a norm.
Re: five most common lies ladies tell by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
its quite noble of u. somethings women do defy science and logic. u c a lady who bangs like crazy & whines her waist in bed as if d thing is elastic will tell u she's a virgin...ah ah

1 Like

Re: five most common lies ladies tell by Jaynom(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
(6) He's my cousin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Stages Of Heartbreak Ladies Go Through / Wickedness! Lady Shares Chat She Had With Her Ex Who’s Now Married (must See) / To Control And Bleep A Girl Friend Is Even More Expensive To Ashawo Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.