Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual (741 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by tosin400: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
An Instagram user, Ann, today shared the profile of an Uber Driver who allegedly attempted to forcefully have sexual relations with her after she entered his cab yesterday night.

Narrating what happened, she said:

"Please be careful with the kind of uber guy that picks you up, I had a very terrible experience with this particular uber driver yesterday.......so I ordered a cab as usual this guy arrived in 20mins I got into the cab and immediately he started telling how much he loves me how much he wants to have sex with me etc to cut the long story short he refused to take me to my destination when I threatened to call the cops he almost killed me saying he can't let me go. I narrowly escaped so guys please be careful it's not safe anymore."

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/lady-puts-uber-driver-on-blast-after-he-allegedly-tried-to-forcelly-have-sxual-relations-with-her/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by NevetsIbot(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
You mean with the chalkboard chest you have?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Uhmm i think the geh might be telling the truth.

The uber guy is exposed, plate number
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Silky bois, when you can get pvssy anywhere .
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
undecided

Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm...she narrowly escaped...I hear you miss. grin
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
You mean with the chalkboard chest you have?
If some people can rape babies and small children,how much more a grown woman?
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by NevetsIbot(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
If some people can rape babies and small children,how much more a grown woman?
na dem sabi.
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by tosin400: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
toor
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by ClassCaptain(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Haaa ...Uber driver fe Debe debe

1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by oluwatosin400: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Stages/signs Of Breakup In A Relationship / Madonna, Britney Spears, Kourtney Kardashian And More Stars Dating Younger Men / This Is The Most Shocking Gift I Have Ever Received On My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.