Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? (2779 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by milkan05(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
poor guy! hey yaa pele o
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

@ poster are u sure its a frend of urs grin grin grin or urself and

stop deceivin and consolin urself. your short u short deal with it. true love will come but just a little while. nway if your a guy with small money in your pockets u can get dem low class girls at least she is a girl.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If it's me, why wont i tell(free words is allow in the would) and for you info. am not a short guy(I'll upload my pics now).
@Reply
let put money aside, do mean it is difficult for a tall gal to go into r/ship with a shorter guy?
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by uniqued(f): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
gabriel4u:

If it's me, why wont i tell(free words is allow in the would) and for you info. am not a short guy(I'll upload my pics now).
@Reply
let put money aside, do mean it is difficult for a tall gal to go into r/ship with a shorter guy?

upload it lets c. grin grin grin

am not saying it is difficult all i am sayin is dat it is not natural.For a girl to date a short guy der must be sumthin behind it. be it love, infatuation, his body physique, money or sumthin. its not just natural for girls.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by 190: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2010
u wan use style tell us say ur GF tall pass u~

cheii~
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2010
190:

u wan use style tell us say your GF tall pass u~

cheii~
Ah ah, baba watin be dis? why u buy engine with the car?

@reply

Check my profile to confirm and not the one. Is my friend. angry angry
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by uniqued(f): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
[quote

@reply

Check my profile to confirm and not the one. Is my friend. angry angry
[quote][/quote]

so is dat meant to be u and ur girlfriend or u and ur gayfriend. who is d guy grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by sweetpie23: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
yes for me
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by na2day2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
all these girls ar liars, if the guy is a stinking millionaire they will start saying how much they always have loved it. yeye dey follow all of una. if na guy complain say the girl b.o0bies dey flat una go come out talk say na the b.o0bies hin dey marry, hypocrites!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by sweetpie23: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

all these girls ar liars, if the guy is a stinking millionaire they will start saying how much they always have loved it. yeye dey follow all of una. if na guy complain say the girl b.o0bies dey flat una go come out talk say na the b.o0bies hin dey marry, hypocrites!
not every girl is from where you are from where girls are gold diggers. some ladies have every material and stuff like that. they only get behind men for love and personal desires, am sick of seeing this statement every where I go if the guy was rich bla bla bla get over it people tongue
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
As long as he is taller than me, its ok, he doesnt have to be a 6 footer. smiley OP maybe you should punch below your height next time and stop reaching smiley.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by na2day2(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
sweetpie23:

not every girl is from where you are from where girls are gold diggers. some ladies have every material and stuff like that. they only get behind men for love and personal desires, am sick of seeing this statement every where I go if the guy was rich bla bla bla get over it people tongue

funny enough, u are top on my gold diggers list lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by hax: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2010
Awww, the short guy was short of words. lmao

Height has nothing to do with anything. We're not in secondary school naw?
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by sweetpie23: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

funny enough, u are top on my gold diggers list lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
mistaken identity

hax:

Awww, the short guy was short of words. lmao

Height has nothing to do with anything. We're not in secondary school naw?
how many short guys are in the fashion world?
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by na2day2(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
sweetpie23:

mistaken identity

unfortunately i dont make mistakes, so gold digger, watch ya back
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by eyoniggar(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
na2day, my guy u get time chatting pop with this
so called sweetpie with low self esteem.

Free am abeg.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by sweetpie23: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
eyoniggar:

Free am abeg.
tagging me with something am not only make me laugh grin who are you self? you get time to be following me, never knew you existed. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by eyoniggar(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
sweetpie23:

tagging me with something am not only make me laugh grin who are you self? you get time to be following me, never knew you existed. grin grin grin

Gurl u dnt have to know me cos I dnt spend most of my
days trying to relief myself of low self esteem by creating
controversial threads that relates to things that affect you
in reality.

Chao!!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by sweetpie23: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
eyoniggar:

Gurl u dnt have to know me cos I dnt spend most of my
days trying to relief myself of low self esteem by creating
controversial threads that relates to things that affect you
in reality.

Chao!!
and I can see someone with so much self esteem who is so busy takes all that time to view all those thread wow clap for you self, bloody hypocrite!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by na2day2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
eyoniggar:

Free am abeg.

lol, will
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by eyoniggar(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2010
sweetpie23:

and I can see someone with so much self esteem who is so busy takes all that time to view all those thread wow clap for you self, bloody hypocrite!

Duh!!!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by hax: 12:47am On Jan 30, 2010
sweetpie23:

how many short guys are in the fashion world?
There are height requirements in the fashion world, true. But it applies to females too. We shouldn't date short or fat girls anymore? It shouldn't affect relationships.

But it seems some short guys have the 'Napoleon complex' though. lol

And Ryan Seacrest is pretty short. You might have heard of him, the E! reporter guy.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2010
Yes it should. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53am On Jan 30, 2010
I love my guys tall. i prefer at least 6 feet so we can at least be the same height when i wear heels. lol
6'0''-6'4'' is cool with me.
shorter than me? uhm. . . NO.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by mamageee(f): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2010
Please everyone, This is me, This is the real me, I am born again, I am now a changed person, Forgive me if I have ever offended you, I am truly sorry for all my sexist and offensive comments,

Thanks
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by rhymz(m): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2010
mama/geee:

Please everyone, This is me, This is the real me,  I am born again, I am now a changed person,  Forgive me if I have ever offended you,  I am truly sorry for all my sexist and offensive comments,

Thanks
i must be dreaming or sth.is this an improved clone version of mamagee abi is the world coming to an end. . . Hahahahaha. . .i know that's not the real mamagee,orku na mirin atleast the spellings say so!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by denzel2009: 1:09am On Jan 30, 2010
mama/geee:

Please everyone, This is me, This is the real me,  I am born again, I am now a changed person,  Forgive me if I have ever offended you,  I am truly sorry for all my sexist and offensive comments,

Thanks

Welcome back from the world of abnormality!!

@Poster dont worry when there is life there is hope, do you realise Sisquo unleashed so many thongs during his reign and the last time I checked, he is not far from the ground.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by mamageee(f): 1:14am On Jan 30, 2010
grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by rhymz(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2010
Hahahaha. . . Make una help me see formings o! Even galz wey be like hi-malt bottle dey claim 6feet guyz. . G hahahaha. . Dis NL dey give some chic lever O!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by rhymz(m): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2010
Mama/gee u don turn igbo gal? I fink say U be isaen gal.Nne U be clone O!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by calabaman(m): 3:18am On Jan 30, 2010
nah its not, Luv is only wat counts
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by sjeezy8: 3:31am On Jan 30, 2010
depends on who is short and who is tall.

short guys and girls are weird tho and annoying
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by GL(f): 4:59am On Jan 30, 2010
it's compulsory for me. i find it quite embarrassing when a guy who's much shorter than me is hitting on me in public.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! / Exposed! 4 Major Signs Of A Controlling Woman / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.