Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? (2775 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
A friend of mine has been telling me about a girl that he cherish so much, and tell me that he is ready to approach her when ever he see her again.

Now, his at my place yesterday that he wooed her when he saw her, and after soro soro and expression of his feelings to her, all she could said was
'i can't go into relationship with you, because am taller than u',instantly my was short of word, his next reply was 'take care bye'..

Is it a crime if your gf is taller than u? when the love to each other is real!!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by r231(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2010
;d :d ;d :d
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Ben13: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
some girls are bad grin
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2010
Now love is not something that is achieved in a day. . .Attraction must first take place. . .before you get to know the person further. . .so If I'm not attracted to you from the start what is the probability of getting towards the love stage?

And Yes its a prerequisite!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
some people don't mind while some others do.
it's just a preference.
yawn. . .
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Godmother(f): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

some people don't mind while some others do.
it's just a preference.
yawn. . .

Exactly. Your friend will one day meet a woman that wont mind his height.Besides, the next girl he gets interested in might not even be above him
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Cockyzy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
Lol.height is a sexy attribute.But she is bad sha!
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by firedancer(f): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
yea height is really important to me

i love 'em tall and sexxy
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
gabriel4u:

A friend of mine has been telling me about a girl that he cherish so much, and tell me that he is ready to approach her when ever he see her again.

Now, his at my place yesterday that he wooed her when he saw her, and after soro soro and expression of his feelings to her, all she could said was
'i can't go into relationship with you, because am taller than u',instantly my was short of word, his next reply was 'take care bye'..

Is it a crime if your gf is taller than u? when the love to each other is real!!
hun this is hard jor, I can feel the girl, I guess short men should find a woman a little shorter than them!

I mean look at the pic below not just right

Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by elecktra(f): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
yes it is compulsory o. .  . . .i once dated a guy am taller than,he's 5"7 and am 6ft pple always gave us this queer look esp in  

church cos i wear heels on sundays so am always like his elder sister and anytime he introduces me as his girlfriend to his friends they always go "guy how

you take chyke am ? you no fear ?" nd my friends were always dissing him which was always so annoying twas one of the reasons we drifted apart and i

vowednever to date anyone who is an inch shorter than me again
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by eyoniggar(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
This is a preferential issue here. However it seem very awkward most of
the time if the girl is towering over the guy too much.

For example, my girl is an inch taller than I am, so it makes no much
different and not quite noticeable.

So @ OP, it depends on how much this girl is taller than ur friend.
Can u plz explain the height different so more light can be shed
on the matter.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
eyoniggar:

This is a preferential issue here. However it seem very awkward most of
the time if the girl is towering over the guy too much.

For example, my girl is an inch taller than I am, so it makes no much
different and not quite noticeable.

So @ OP, it depends on how much this girl is taller than your friend.
Can u plz explain the height different so more light can be shed
on the matter.

About 4 to 5 inches taller than my friend. But these shouldn't stipulate his love for her.
elecktra:

yes it is compulsory o. . . . .i once dated a guy am taller than,he's 5"7 and am 6ft pple always gave us this queer look esp in

church cos i wear heels on sundays so am always like his elder sister and anytime he introduces me as his girlfriend to his friends they always go "guy how

you take chyke am ? you no fear ?" nd my friends were always dissing him which was always so annoying twas one of the reasons we drifted apart and i

vowednever to date anyone who is an inch shorter than me again

Deffinately you don't love him?

@topic
But what about if the shorter one love you than the tall one?will u still go with that tall?though you mint not know, but what about if you know that the tall one doesn't love u?
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by BeautfulB(f): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
for me i cant love someone that am taller than, the respect will be limited, my love is not blind plsssssssssss
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
Beautful.B:

for me i cant love someone that am taller than, the respect will be limited, my love is not blind plsssssssssss

What about if he provides all your needs (dresses, cream,chi chi alowance with some cash for flenjor and ginger your swagger).wont u?
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Wislet(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2010
Lol. I don't think the girl was in love with him in the first place. If she had been, the fact that he was shorter wouldn't have been a priority at that moment.
To have wasted no time in replying him with that particular excuse is a dead giveaway that she wasn't digging him. She didn't love him back. Simple. She probably used the shortness issue to make him not feel it was a personal thing.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by BeautfulB(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
@gabriel4u: i can date him 4 dat reason, but if ur talking of luv no way cuz i can leave d r/ship anytime am feedup
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Pweety4me(f): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
Uhmm well i can consider sha. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by platinumnk(f): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2010
Doesnt have to be super tall . . but must be taller than me?

whos chest I can lay my head on?
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2010
Yes, 6'0 and over please
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Moyola(f): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
Itz not compulsory @ all. . . a 'giant' female can have a 'dwarf' as her man tongue
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
Gurlz can date anything provided you have the money,
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by uniqued(f): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2010
yeah i beleive height is an important factor. It is more safe for a guy to be taller than d girl. i mean luk at d pic above nw. it aint right at all seein girl taller than d guy. Atleast if they are the same height it is not bad also but a girl being taller no no. dont think i would date a guy i am taller than. As the traditional view is the man has to look superior an him being taller is helpful. so my point yes it is not only cpompulsory but nessary and by force.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by ayettymama(f): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
*walks in thread*

what a foolish question

*walks out of thread*
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:38am On Jan 29, 2010
any guy shorter than me is a no go area
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
Moyola:

Itz not compulsory @ all. . . a 'giant' female can have a 'dwarf' as her man tongue

Right!!! thanks

sexyLeamon:

any guy shorter than me is a no go area

If he doesn't have that koko(money) to back it up!

So r u trying to say, a guy should not work to a girl he likes if she is taller than him? Nawa Naija gals.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
Beautful.B:

@gabriel4u: i can date him 4 dat reason, but if your talking of luv no way cuz i can leave d r/ship anytime am feedup

If he doesn't ginger you swagger well!!! but am sure if he does, then you end up fighting to win his love.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by uniqued(f): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2010
gabriel4u:

Right!!! thanks

If he doesn't have that koko(money) to back it up!

So r u trying to say, a guy should not work to a girl he likes if she is taller than him? Nawa Naija gals.

are u a victim  grin grin grin
money can help only if the girl is a broke one. money can do anything she will fall in love by force. But naturally no girl wud love to date a shorter guy. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

are u a victim grin grin grin
money can help only if the girl is a broke one. money can do anything she will fall in love by force. But naturally no girl wud love to date a shorter guy. grin grin grin

That your belief sha.

But i know of one and even my sister is also one. she is taller than her husband and still, she respect him and they have a good and well developed family house.
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by BeautfulB(f): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
gabriel4u:

If he doesn't ginger you swagger well!!! but am sure if he does, then you end up fighting to win his love.

which love i will end up fighting to have his money not love cuz am there for fun grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2010
Beautful.B:

which love i will end up fighting to have his money not love cuz am there for fun grin grin grin grin

When he would have finish with the sweetest things about you( your privacy and your sexy body), then you will be hang up to him. grin
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by uniqued(f): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
@ poster are u sure its a frend of urs grin grin grin or urself and

gabriel4u:

That your belief sha.

But i know of one and even my sister is also one. she is taller than her husband and still, she respect him and they have a good and well developed family house.

stop deceivin and consolin urself. ur short u short deal with it. true love will cum but just a little while. nway if ur a guy with small money in ur pockets u can get dem low class girls at least she is a girl.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? by gabriel4u(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

@ poster are u sure its a frend of urs grin grin grin or urself and

stop deceivin and consolin urself. your short u short deal with it. true love will come but just a little while. nway if your a guy with small money in your pockets u can get dem low class girls at least she is a girl.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If it's me, why wont i tell(free words is allow in the would) and for you info. am not a short guy(I'll upload my pics now).
@Reply
let put money aside, do mean it is defficult for a tall gal to go into r/ship with a shorter guy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recharge Card Ladies / Would U 'toast' A Guy Or Girl In The Church? / He Can't Disvirgin A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.