Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics (10218 Views)

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mup4life:
so for the here and now how much is ideal? please just be specific based on your experience. hw much do i need to start and also make something substantial on the short term? thnk you.

For your budget I will recommend a long time investment for you to pull out good profit.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by collinspete(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
pls can anyone help. my blockchaine wallet I recently noticed I no longer receive d 2FA SMS code I normally receive before logging in, so I find it hard to logging. what should I do pls?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Mup4life: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
ok thnk you. by long term investment hw many months are we looking at?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

Crypto currencies are down now a very good time to buy because we are approaching quarter 3 in most road maps before December a very good return is sure if you invest in the top coins.

I.e ethereum is currently priced at a little over $250 per coin, it can easily appreciate by $100 to cost Over $350 towards quarter 4.

So there's a huge potential of a $100 profit on each ether you purchase before the year runs out.

There are other coins too which are low priced.

Like Iota, wave & stratis. Ethereum classic also has dropped in price.

You need a lot of patience to win in this market.

Those with patients always win.

Waves is my first ico coin that made me a millionaire not to mention all the free waves base tokens i have in my wallet once you are holder, you get free other waves base tokens airdrop to your wallet i.e RBX, WCT, MER, STR, MRT, WGO, Ergo, etc all this are free airdrop i got in my wallet for holding waves. Long term hodl

I just participate in another waves base ico Starta tokens, ico price is $1 to a token, the project is promising and only have 5 million coins so enough room to grow, this is medium to long term hodl

Another tokens i bought though couldn't by during ico is TenxPay tokens just release on bittrex for exchange, is below $1 now for anybody interested, the TenxPay Team are the most dedicated crypto founders i know so far that video their pre-ico and ico sales live on YouTube, they have their YouTube channel where you get to know all the teams involve, they have visa card and best part about this great token is you get 0.5% of eth as bonus airdrop to your MEW when it kick start. Long term hodl

I also have ethereum for long term hodl offcourse, crypto market is bleeding right now but i believe things will start getting better after August according to what i read online, all my portfolio is red now grin

So anybody that wants to buy any good coin for both long and short term i think now is the time.

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Najwal:

Waves is my first ico coin that made me a millionaire not to mention all the free waves base tokens i have in my wallet once you are holder, you get free other waves base tokens airdrop to your wallet i.e RBX, WCT, MER, STR, MRT, WGO, Ergo, etc all this are free airdrop i got in my wallet for holding waves. Long term hodl

I just participate in another waves base ico Starta tokens, ico price is $1 to a token, the project is promising and only have 5 million coins so enough room to grow, this is medium to long term hodl

Another tokens i bought though couldn't by during ico is TenxPay tokens just release on bittrex for exchange, is below $1 now for anybody interested, the TenxPay Team are the most dedicated crypto founders i know so far that video their pre-ico and ico sales live on YouTube, they have their YouTube channel where you get to know all the teams involve, they have visa card and best part about this great token is you get 0.5% of eth as bonus airdrop to your MEW when it kick start. Long term hodl

I also have ethereum for long term hodl offcourse, crypto market is bleeding right now but i believe things will start getting better after August according to what i read online, all my portfolio is red now grin

So anybody that wants to buy any good coin for both long and short term i think now is the time.

You just made me happy
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Mup4life: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
pls help answer my question above and tell me how to go about this to get started pls thnk you.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mup4life:
ok thnk you. by long term investment hw many months are we looking at?

I held my Ethe for like 6 months before it made me over 2 million naira.

It depends; some coin could take a year to reach main stream. It's all about patient
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Mup4life: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
ok do were should i start from? pls you would have to bear with me don't usuall do any online biz. help me with the first steps to take and i would also make more research.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mup4life:
ok do were should i start from? pls you would have to bear with me don't usuall do any online biz. help me with the first steps to take and i would also make more research.

Steps:

1. Decide your budget (How much you want to invest in crypto)

2. Decide if you want to diversify your investment in 2 or more coins or you want to focus on a particular coin

3. Decide your expectations (How much do you hope to make in a specific time frame) Be realistic, know that the more your investment amount the more your potential profit.

4. Your budget and expectations will determine the coin I may likely recommend.
NB: You must do your own research.

5. After identifying your preferred coin You get a wallet for that coin.

6. You purchase the coin and transfer to your wallet.

7. Forget about the coin until it reaches the projected price range you wish to sell.

Finish with step 1-3.
Further guide will be given from step 4-7 upon completion of the first 3 steps

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Mup4life: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
ok thnks
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

You just made me happy

Stay happy bro grin even with the crypto red race, we r happy cheesy
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by imagrg(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2017
easyflex:
Nice write-up , the best time to invest in crypto currencies was yesterday.

We are already late but Skeptics will be forced to embrace it much later in the future. By then, they will be fraught with regrets of how much money and opportunities their skepticism have made them miss.
Yards, please forget the misconceptions I once had about you. Now that I am on this thread, I see the wisdom in your condemnation for punzi. Yeah I now believe that trading crypto currency is a better and a more beautiful option. I'm a complete novice at it, hence my blind defence of punzi schemes. My apologies please.
If you run a whatsapp or telegram group, please check my signature and add me.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by imagrg(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
easyflex:
Nice write-up , the best time to invest in crypto currencies was yesterday.

We are already late but Skeptics will be forced to embrace it much later in the future. By then, they will be fraught with regrets of how much money and opportunities their skepticism have made them miss.
Yards, please teach me crypto currency.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by djlaqua91(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Najwal:

So If I buy Waves and keep in the official android wallet, I get free Waves-based tokens? Without paying a dime. Please clarify. Thanks cool
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
djlaqua91:

So If I buy Waves and keep in the official android wallet, I get free Waves-based tokens? Without paying a dime. Please clarify. Thanks cool

Exactly I got 300 Krosscoin for free last month
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by djlaqua91(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

Exactly I got 300 Krosscoin for free last month

Wow. Sold my Waves in May. Will have to buy back this month. Hoping it crashes to $1 so I can get it cheap. This is cool
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Malix: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin angry grin
Yards:

You just made me happy
I am really taking advantage of this bloodbath grin
Yards:

You just made me happy
I am really taking advantage of this bloodbath
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
djlaqua91:

Wow. Sold my Waves in May. Will have to buy back this month. Hoping it crashes to $1 so I can get it cheap. This is cool

You will wait forever
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by djlaqua91(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

You will wait forever

Don't be too sure. The whole market has and is still going to sh*t. It has already lost 50% of its value from its ATH.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
djlaqua91:

Don't be too sure. The whole market has and is still going to sh*t. It has already lost 50% of its value from its ATH.

We are already in quarter 3, The market will soon rise.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Henrique99: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

Steps:

1. Decide your budget (How much you want to invest in crypto)

2. Decide if you want to diversify your investment in 2 or more coins or you want to focus on a particular coin

3. Decide your expectations (How much do you hope to make in a specific time frame) Be realistic, know that the more your investment amount the more your potential profit.

4. Your budget and expectations will determine the coin I may likely recommend.
NB: You must do your own research.

5. After identifying your preferred coin You get a wallet for that coin.

6. You purchase the coin and transfer to your wallet.

7. Forget about the coin until it reaches the projected price range you wish to sell.

Finish with step 1-3.
Further guide will be given from step 4-7 upon completion of the first 3 steps
U are doing a wonderful work.For someone with a very low budget of 5k which coin do u recommend?I'm new to d world of cryptocurrency
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by djlaqua91(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

We are already in quarter 3, The market will soon rise.

Sure, probably after August 1. Now to pick some cheap coins this month
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by coinanytime(m): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Buy/Sell your BTC, Perfect Money and Neteller with ease!
Whatsapp 09022387191
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
djlaqua91:

Yes all the coins i mentioned above aside from waves itself are free
Wavescommunity, wavesgo, riptobux, mecury, starrie, Ergo, minnersreward, etc all given to me free since i bought waves during ico period

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Shiitposter: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Why is everything falling? Are people loosing confidence in the market??

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by djlaqua91(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Najwal:

Wavescommunity, wavesgo, riptobux, mecury, starrie, Ergo, minnersreward, etc all given to me free since i bought waves during ico period

Cool. So I'm not late to reap the dividends given I'm not an ico participant?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by coinanytime(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buy/Sell your Perfect Money, Bitcoin and Neteller with ease!
whatsapp: 09022387191
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by giftedhands101: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Najwal:

please how can I invest in the above.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Awho(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yards:
If you visit the investment section of Niaraland regularly you must have come across a trend explaining what cryptocurrency is all about; with a theme focusing on persuading you to invest. To be more precise you must have read about BITCOIN.

Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency among all the hundreds of different brand of cryptocurrencies which is currently in existence. Though as of late there are cryptocurrencies such as ETHEREUM which offers services beyond just a medium of payment and exchange of value; but The fundamental purpose of Bitcoin and over hundreds of other cryptocurrency is to serve as an alternative method to transfer monetary values in a decentralized system other than the fiat centralized system we already have.

THE SIMPLE IDENTITY OF BITCOIN & CRYPTOCURRENCIES

A lot of people have found it difficult to understand what Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is, this is mainly because of the many grammatical vocabularies associated with it's explanation. But if you could give the grammars a break; Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is just series of numbers created electronically on a computer system. In the case of Bitcoin the numbers ranges from 1 to 21 million or if you are counting in its lesser units called Satoshi it ranges from 1 to 2.1 quadrillion. Basically in every 1Bitcoin there are 100,000,000 Satoshi likewise with other cryptocurrencies with there specific units and range of numbers.

The range of numbers created is determined by the creator of the cryptocurrency. The value of cryptocurrencies is not influenced by any legitimate substance but by just DEMAND & SPECULATION.

So basically the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is simply based on the actions of individuals and organizations who decided to see those series of electronic numbers created as a thing of value and began to trade with it among themselves.

The process of transferring bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is simply sending the electronic numbers in your computer to someone's else computer without duplication; just like if you transfer your airtime to someone it's gone from your sim card and you cannot get it back unless the person transfers it back to you.

One important part of cryptocrrencies is The Blockchain which is just a tool that records all the transaction history and shows transactions as it happens. Think about some ponzi scheme sites which displays latest PH & GH on the dashboard that's just it, only this time you can always track any transaction at anytime regardless when it happened using the transaction ID called hash in cryptocurrency language.

CRYPTOCURRENCIES A MONEY BASED ON MUTUAL CONSENT

As previously stated the value of Bitcoin is not influenced by any legitimate substance like Gold or Oil or any other commodity it's just speculation and demand. Just because a group of people and organizations agreed to trade with the electronic numbers someone created, it became valuable and because the numbers has a fix range which cannot be exceeded the more people demand to use this electronic created numbers in an ordinary sense it creates scarcity which ultimately increases the price or cost of acquiring the said numbers. Just like when fuel is scarce in Nigeria it becomes more expensive to purchase.

If people decides not to use the electronic created numbers for trading anymore it becomes worthless. When the cryptocurrency movement started it can be said to be a rebellion towards the system which the government has implemented for us to exchange values, but ultimately the government can not take away the freedom of individuals because it will be a breach of human right. Therefore because the people agreed among themselves it became a thing of value among them which no one can stop or control except them, thus it is said to be decentralized because it is not controlled by the policies of the government.

NIGERIA A MYOPIC NATION OF OVER 180 MILLION SKEPTICS

Nigeria is a country with extreme poverty among the people with high inflation rate and a rapidly decaying currency which has completely neutralized the purchasing power of its citizens and further increase hunger and abject poverty among the people. Most of this struggles if not all is directly blamed on the government and their corruption system of leadership which favours no one but themselves.

The moral lessons from the existence of cryptocurrencies is that mutual agreement is so powerful is so much that it can result in the creation of a decentralized economy where the power is taken away from the government and given to the people. An economy can be created out of nothing, values can be created out of nothing, we don't need the oil from the Niger delta, we don't need the other numerous resources from other parts of the country, in the beginning the heavens and earth was completely void the bible recorded, everything we now see or have come to accept after God's creation was made by man and it became a thing because people agreed to make use of it which ultimately made it valuable.

Sadly Nigerians are people full of skepticism, fear unwillingness to try something new, people who are comfortable with limiting source of income to the known, a country with civil unrest overcomed by tribal hatred and selfishness, a country which views anything made by a Nigerian as inferior or scammy.

Until we begin to believe more in ourselves we cannot overcome poverty, we will remain in the captive chain of governmental policies which favours no one but themselves, we will continue to be viewed as inferior and a 3rd world country by other nation, we will continue to remain 180 MILLION SKEPTICS.

@op I duff my cap for you. my question here is can you advice me on a reliable cryptocurrency platform I can invest with ? plus their possible interest rate with a $100 bill to start with. thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
djlaqua91:

Cool. So I'm not late to reap the dividends given I'm not an ico participant?

Provided you keep your waves in the wallet anytime there is free airdrop of any waves base tokens you get some according to the number of waves you have, wavescommunity is usually distributed every 15th of the month and only has 3month left for distribution including this month. Wavescommunity can be as high as $4 a token.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari / Learn Winning Tips In 49ja. / Nigeria's Stocks Enter Bull Market As Recession Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.