Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics (10216 Views)

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Taeewo(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Join us

Check my signature
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
easyflex:

Thanks so much for this post. It led me to buy Tenxpay. I bought 2000 tokens at $0.67 each. In just about 1 month, each Tenxpay token is now selling at $4.80.

Please we should find a way to keep this thread alive so we could share more ideas.

Well am glad someone benefited from my small post, am very happy for you even though i couldnt buy as much as you did but we just made ourselves a huge profit and this is just the beginning for TenX Pay. There are good project out there to invest is just for us to do our due diligent.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Mup4life: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls Najwal i need your guidance on a very good coin to buy thnks.

cc Najwal
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mup4life:
Pls Najwal i need your guidance on a very good coin to buy thnks.

cc Najwal

May i ask what coin is that if you don't mind and please know that am just a leaner too.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Mup4life: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Najwal:

May i ask what coin is that if you don't mind and please know that am just a leaner too.
Any one you think that has a good standing in the nearest future. Thnks
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Malix: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yards:

To Buy BTC with IOTA is just the same process, the only difference is you input the amount of IOTA you have and click on Sell instead of Byu.

I am smilling now with my tons of IOTA and i am still gonna hold.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2017

BRING your $10, $15, $25, $50, $100, $150, $200, $300, $500 - $1000 SINGLE USA, UK & CAD iTunes card

Also BUYING ITUNES card for the:
* USA
* CANADA
* NEWZEALAND
* SWITZERLAND
* UK (pounds)
* USA
* JAPAN
* AUSRALIA

*Amazon*Walmart*Vanilla*btc*PayPal*Payoneer*PerfectMoney*Bitcoin*iPhone
Buying $1-$1000 iTunes, Amazon, Vanilla and Walmart card
https:///send?phone=2349027472904
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mup4life:
Any one you think that has a good standing in the nearest future. Thnks

Well am a leaner my self so pls do your due diligent before investing on any coin.
Waves....... infact my first investment on ico...... Great dev and strong community. Long term

Ethereum...... has a lot to offer has great dev behind it..... widely recognized and have enough room to grow. Long term

TenxPay...... one of my favorite...... awesome community ..... strong and dedicated dev teams...... just getting started. Long term

Neo...... not invested yet but from what i heard it has potential to be the next ether...... just speculations nobody can actually tell this stuff. Maybe long term

IOTA...... the next big thing they say........ still not up to $1 but really looking promising..... Long term

Please make your own research, visit forums to get idea on what you want to invest on, helps alot. This coins from what i read can be good for long term but hey, no body can say for sure how the crypto market works.
You can start with what you can afford. Most coins are down now so i would say good time to buy.

Between these listed above are not only the good ones just the ones i know. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Mup4life: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Najwal:

Well am a leaner my self so pls do your due diligent before investing on any coin.
Waves....... infact my first investment on ico...... Great dev and strong community. Long term

Ethereum...... has a lot to offer has great dev behind it..... widely recognized and have enough room to grow. Long term

TenxPay...... one of my favorite...... awesome community ..... strong and dedicated dev teams...... just getting started. Long term

Neo...... not invested yet but from what i heard it has potential to be the next ether...... just speculations nobody can actually tell this stuff. Maybe long term

IOTA...... the next big thing they say........ still not up to $1 but really looking promising..... Long term

Please make your own research, visit forums to get idea on what you want to invest on, helps alot. This coins from what i read can be good for long term but hey, no body can say for sure how the crypto market works.
You can start with what you can afford. Most coins are down now so i would say good time to buy.

Between these listed above are not only the good ones just the ones i know. Thanks
thnks i appreciate.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by midworld: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2017

Between these listed above are not only the good ones just the ones i know. Thanks[/quote]

Please i will love to buy some iota coins. Can you assist me on the process to follow. Would really appreciate that. Thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by midworld: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please i will love to buy some iota coins. Can you assist me on the process to follow. Would really appreciate that. Thanks

Between these listed above are not only the good ones just the ones i know. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Ashmark(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please am uable to verify my Poloniex account.

The error message is that they cant verify my address.

Please what can I do?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by mrmvp4ever(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
There are some other coin to watch for which it's price is till below 5 usd
1. Gamecredit
2. Tenx
3. Okcash
4. Emc2
5. Dalc (Dalecoin) recently launched this August, owned by our very own nigerian and promises to.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . be huge in the near future
6. Stormtoken, bounty program currently in progress, ico coming soon, so this is good time ⌚ to get in if interested....

Do your own research though and don't forget to invest not more than. What you can afford to lose
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
#itunes advert
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2017
#itunes advert
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
-
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 5:48am On Aug 17, 2017
-
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
-
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
IOTA Slowly pushing its way up cool Good things ahead.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by doctorlaw: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Basic Attention Token (BAT) has some news coming. It's going up already. I just bought some on bittrex.com. I forsee it hitting $1 this month. Thank me later
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
-
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Lovely120(f): 3:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Yards:
If you visit the investment section of Niaraland regularly you must have come across a trend explaining what cryptocurrency is all about; with a theme focusing on persuading you to invest. To be more precise you must have read about BITCOIN.

Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency among all the hundreds of different brand of cryptocurrencies which is currently in existence. Though as of late there are cryptocurrencies such as ETHEREUM which offers services beyond just a medium of payment and exchange of value; but The fundamental purpose of Bitcoin and over hundreds of other cryptocurrency is to serve as an alternative method to transfer monetary values in a decentralized system other than the fiat centralized system we already have.

THE SIMPLE IDENTITY OF BITCOIN & CRYPTOCURRENCIES

A lot of people have found it difficult to understand what Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is, this is mainly because of the many grammatical vocabularies associated with it's explanation. But if you could give the grammars a break; Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is just series of numbers created electronically on a computer system. In the case of Bitcoin the numbers ranges from 1 to 21 million or if you are counting in its lesser units called Satoshi it ranges from 1 to 2.1 quadrillion. Basically in every 1Bitcoin there are 100,000,000 Satoshi likewise with other cryptocurrencies with there specific units and range of numbers.

The range of numbers created is determined by the creator of the cryptocurrency. The value of cryptocurrencies is not influenced by any legitimate substance but by just DEMAND & SPECULATION.

So basically the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is simply based on the actions of individuals and organizations who decided to see those series of electronic numbers created as a thing of value and began to trade with it among themselves.

The process of transferring bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is simply sending the electronic numbers in your computer to someone's else computer without duplication; just like if you transfer your airtime to someone it's gone from your sim card and you cannot get it back unless the person transfers it back to you.

One important part of cryptocrrencies is The Blockchain which is just a tool that records all the transaction history and shows transactions as it happens. Think about some ponzi scheme sites which displays latest PH & GH on the dashboard that's just it, only this time you can always track any transaction at anytime regardless when it happened using the transaction ID called hash in cryptocurrency language.

CRYPTOCURRENCIES A MONEY BASED ON MUTUAL CONSENT

As previously stated the value of Bitcoin is not influenced by any legitimate substance like Gold or Oil or any other commodity it's just speculation and demand. Just because a group of people and organizations agreed to trade with the electronic numbers someone created, it became valuable and because the numbers has a fix range which cannot be exceeded the more people demand to use this electronic created numbers in an ordinary sense it creates scarcity which ultimately increases the price or cost of acquiring the said numbers. Just like when fuel is scarce in Nigeria it becomes more expensive to purchase.

If people decides not to use the electronic created numbers for trading anymore it becomes worthless. When the cryptocurrency movement started it can be said to be a rebellion towards the system which the government has implemented for us to exchange values, but ultimately the government can not take away the freedom of individuals because it will be a breach of human right. Therefore because the people agreed among themselves it became a thing of value among them which no one can stop or control except them, thus it is said to be decentralized because it is not controlled by the policies of the government.

NIGERIA A MYOPIC NATION OF OVER 180 MILLION SKEPTICS

Nigeria is a country with extreme poverty among the people with high inflation rate and a rapidly decaying currency which has completely neutralized the purchasing power of its citizens and further increase hunger and abject poverty among the people. Most of this struggles if not all is directly blamed on the government and their corruption system of leadership which favours no one but themselves.

The moral lessons from the existence of cryptocurrencies is that mutual agreement is so powerful is so much that it can result in the creation of a decentralized economy where the power is taken away from the government and given to the people. An economy can be created out of nothing, values can be created out of nothing, we don't need the oil from the Niger delta, we don't need the other numerous resources from other parts of the country, in the beginning the heavens and earth was completely void the bible recorded, everything we now see or have come to accept after God's creation was made by man and it became a thing because people agreed to make use of it which ultimately made it valuable.

Sadly Nigerians are people full of skepticism, fear unwillingness to try something new, people who are comfortable with limiting source of income to the known, a country with civil unrest overcomed by tribal hatred and selfishness, a country which views anything made by a Nigerian as inferior or scammy.

Until we begin to believe more in ourselves we cannot overcome poverty, we will remain in the captive chain of governmental policies which favours no one but themselves, we will continue to be viewed as inferior and a 3rd world country by other nation, we will continue to remain 180 MILLION SKEPTICS.

Pls can you put me through on how to start this...thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
-
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Mr Paypall why spamming this thread with your post, why not do your marketing in the e-currency thread where traders are known undecided or there is something else undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari / Learn Winning Tips In 49ja. / Nigeria's Stocks Enter Bull Market As Recession Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.