Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics (10222 Views)

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by silverline4: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yard please I want to learn about cryptocurrency from you with some friends.kindly mail me at seyemysee@gmail.com,or send me ur phone number I will call you.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Taeewo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by owunabastard: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yards:

If you have a Bitfinex account, Login your account and goto TRADING, select the currencies you wish to trade. For example BTC/IOTA. once you are at the trading section.

From the image attached below:

The one labeled number 1: Is the order type, there are different options but put it in limit.

The one labeled number 2: is the price you wish to purchase at, so kindly set the price you wish to purchase at.

The one labeled number 3: is the amount of coins you wish to purchase, for example 10, 20 or 100 etc.

After setting all that click buy. Your order has been created, once the coin reaches your preferred price, the order will be automatically executed.

Same procedures in selling.

NB: You must have the coin you wish to purchase with in your bitfinex wallet before creating this order.

Sorry for replying late, I got busy.
@Yards, this trading is still confusing me. This attached is the screenshot of my account. I converted my bitcoin to 34 iota. Now if I want to use the 34 iota to buy bitcoin when the iota price is low and to sell when the iota price is high. Where should I place the 34 iota and bitcoin?

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by djlaqua91(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
owunabastard:

@Yards, this trading is still confusing me. This attached is the screenshot of my account. I converted my bitcoin to 34 iota. Now if I want to use the 34 iota to buy bitcoin when the iota price is low and to sell when the iota price is high. Where should I place the 34 iota and bitcoin?

Check YouTube for interactive videos. The screenshot is kinda minute for my eyes.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
owunabastard:

To Buy BTC with IOTA is just the same process, the only difference is you input the amount of IOTA you have and click on Sell instead of Byu.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by owunabastard: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please house, which site is reliable to sale bitcoin at least at the rate of 350/$. The one I know are selling at 320/$ which I think is too low.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by djlaqua91(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
owunabastard:
Please house, which site is reliable to sale bitcoin at least at the rate of 350/$. The one I know are selling at 320/$ which I think is too low.

WHY don't you sell to Nairaland exchangers?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
$600BTC available
Contact on 07033594867
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by skaqe: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
*ATTENTION EVERYONE*

TBC FIAT EXCHANGE IS LOADING. *means you can withdraw/transfer your TBC money to your bank account* WE ARE ABOUT TO REAPING MASSIVELY FROM OUR TBC INVESTMENT.

WE WERE TELLING PEOPLE TO REGISTER AND BUY TBC MONEY NOW MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE.

*THE REALITY IS HERE. TBC IS ABOUT TO SHAKE THE WORLD* ���.
Leaving those who neglected this opportunity regretting big time.

������������������

*IF YOU ARE A TBC HOLDER AND U HAVE GOTTEN THE PROMO THEN YOU ARE QUALIFIED ....ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE IS TO REGISTER ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS NOW*

GRAB YOUR 50,000 kringles free of charge...

And activate your account to be among the tester for Fiat exchange.
Exchanging your * *TBC FOR REAL CASH....AT THE CURRENT PRICE LIVE AND DIRECT.* �����������

STEP TO QUALIFY:

*Don't say u were not told!!!!!*��‍♀

TBC IS THE BOMB...�������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀������
Buy your TBC now and be a partker of the goodness... Call or WhatsApp me on 08133721021
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by owunabastard: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
djlaqua91:

WHY don't you sell to Nairaland exchangers?
Who are the Nairaland exchangers that are reliable?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by djlaqua91(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
owunabastard:

Who are the Nairaland exchangers that are reliable?

Cc Modath Sempumping Egonne1

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Toyinremi14: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2017
give me details on a specific crytocuu am in interested ====zegtoy@gmail.com
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Ibraheem009(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017
Buying skrill, Neteller, btc, payoneer and perfect money.
Whatsapp 07063611172
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by cosade(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Yards:
If you visit the investment section of Niaraland regularly you must have come across a trend explaining what cryptocurrency is all about; with a theme focusing on persuading you to invest. To be more precise you must have read about BITCOIN.

Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency among all the hundreds of different brand of cryptocurrencies which is currently in existence. Though as of late there are cryptocurrencies such as ETHEREUM which offers services beyond just a medium of payment and exchange of value; but The fundamental purpose of Bitcoin and over hundreds of other cryptocurrency is to serve as an alternative method to transfer monetary values in a decentralized system other than the fiat centralized system we already have.

THE SIMPLE IDENTITY OF BITCOIN & CRYPTOCURRENCIES

A lot of people have found it difficult to understand what Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is, this is mainly because of the many grammatical vocabularies associated with it's explanation. But if you could give the grammars a break; Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is just series of numbers created electronically on a computer system. In the case of Bitcoin the numbers ranges from 1 to 21 million or if you are counting in its lesser units called Satoshi it ranges from 1 to 2.1 quadrillion. Basically in every 1Bitcoin there are 100,000,000 Satoshi likewise with other cryptocurrencies with there specific units and range of numbers.

The range of numbers created is determined by the creator of the cryptocurrency. The value of cryptocurrencies is not influenced by any legitimate substance but by just DEMAND & SPECULATION.

So basically the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is simply based on the actions of individuals and organizations who decided to see those series of electronic numbers created as a thing of value and began to trade with it among themselves.

The process of transferring bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is simply sending the electronic numbers in your computer to someone's else computer without duplication; just like if you transfer your airtime to someone it's gone from your sim card and you cannot get it back unless the person transfers it back to you.

One important part of cryptocrrencies is The Blockchain which is just a tool that records all the transaction history and shows transactions as it happens. Think about some ponzi scheme sites which displays latest PH & GH on the dashboard that's just it, only this time you can always track any transaction at anytime regardless when it happened using the transaction ID called hash in cryptocurrency language.

CRYPTOCURRENCIES A MONEY BASED ON MUTUAL CONSENT

As previously stated the value of Bitcoin is not influenced by any legitimate substance like Gold or Oil or any other commodity it's just speculation and demand. Just because a group of people and organizations agreed to trade with the electronic numbers someone created, it became valuable and because the numbers has a fix range which cannot be exceeded the more people demand to use this electronic created numbers in an ordinary sense it creates scarcity which ultimately increases the price or cost of acquiring the said numbers. Just like when fuel is scarce in Nigeria it becomes more expensive to purchase.

If people decides not to use the electronic created numbers for trading anymore it becomes worthless. When the cryptocurrency movement started it can be said to be a rebellion towards the system which the government has implemented for us to exchange values, but ultimately the government can not take away the freedom of individuals because it will be a breach of human right. Therefore because the people agreed among themselves it became a thing of value among them which no one can stop or control except them, thus it is said to be decentralized because it is not controlled by the policies of the government.

NIGERIA A MYOPIC NATION OF OVER 180 MILLION SKEPTICS

Nigeria is a country with extreme poverty among the people with high inflation rate and a rapidly decaying currency which has completely neutralized the purchasing power of its citizens and further increase hunger and abject poverty among the people. Most of this struggles if not all is directly blamed on the government and their corruption system of leadership which favours no one but themselves.

The moral lessons from the existence of cryptocurrencies is that mutual agreement is so powerful is so much that it can result in the creation of a decentralized economy where the power is taken away from the government and given to the people. An economy can be created out of nothing, values can be created out of nothing, we don't need the oil from the Niger delta, we don't need the other numerous resources from other parts of the country, in the beginning the heavens and earth was completely void the bible recorded, everything we now see or have come to accept after God's creation was made by man and it became a thing because people agreed to make use of it which ultimately made it valuable.

Sadly Nigerians are people full of skepticism, fear unwillingness to try something new, people who are comfortable with limiting source of income to the known, a country with civil unrest overcomed by tribal hatred and selfishness, a country which views anything made by a Nigerian as inferior or scammy.

Until we begin to believe more in ourselves we cannot overcome poverty, we will remain in the captive chain of governmental policies which favours no one but themselves, we will continue to be viewed as inferior and a 3rd world country by other nation, [b]we will continue to remain 180 MILLION SKEPTICS.[/b]

Na by force?

If you're making so much money from it why don't you continue or are you tired of making profit?

After the crash of MMM only the few greedy and gullible Nigerians would fall for these money making gimmicks without sound economic principles that teaches making money from nothing. Money is made only from sales/exchange of goods and services. Anything to the contrary is fraud!
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by cosade(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Taeewo:
Invest in African first cryptocurrency

https://www.nairaland.com/3924120/invest-first-african-cgt-ico

Smarties!
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
cosade:

Na by force?

If you're making so much money from it why don't you continue or are you tired of making profit?

After the crash of MMM only the few greedy and gullible Nigerians would fall for these money making gimmicks without sound economic principles that teaches making money from nothing. Money is made only from sales/exchange of goods and services. Anything to the contrary is fraud!

Hahaha so Bill Gates is a fraudster?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by cosade(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yards:

Hahaha so Bill Gates is a fraudster?

Bill Gates did not make money from nothing. He made his money from selling software but you claimed you're making money from nothing. It's only wealth created that can be sold or transferred. Have you ever given a thought? Every $ you make from bitcoins etc. is the $ lost by someone else, most especially the rookies you newly introduced to the "business".

https://www.biography.com/people/bill-gates-9307520

The Rise of Microsoft

Gates's acumen for not only software development but also business operations put him in the position of leading the company and working as its spokesperson. He personally reviewed every line of code the company shipped, often rewriting code himself when he saw it necessary. As the computer industry began to grow with companies like Apple, Intel and IBM developing hardware and components, Bill was continuously out on the road touting the merits of Microsoft software applications. He often took his mother with him. Mary was highly respected and well connected with her membership on several corporate boards, including IBM's. It was through Mary that Bill Gates met the CEO of IBM.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
cosade:

Na by force?

Attention seeker, don't be too shy to ask question undecided
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
cosade:

Bill Gates did not make money from nothing. He made his money from selling software but you claimed you're making money from nothing. It's only wealth created that can be sold or transferred. Have you ever given a thought? Every $ you make from bitcoins etc. is the $ lost by someone else, most especially the rookies you newly introduced to the "business".

https://www.biography.com/people/bill-gates-9307520

The Rise of Microsoft

Gates's acumen for not only software development but also business operations put him in the position of leading the company and working as its spokesperson. He personally reviewed every line of code the company shipped, often rewriting code himself when he saw it necessary. As the computer industry began to grow with companies like Apple, Intel and IBM developing hardware and components, Bill was continuously out on the road touting the merits of Microsoft software applications. He often took his mother with him. Mary was highly respected and well connected with her membership on several corporate boards, including IBM's. It was through Mary that Bill Gates met the CEO of IBM.

Bill Gates is an investor when it comes to crypto.

I won't educate you further it's not profitable.

I live you in your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Yards:

Bill Gates is an investor when it comes to crypto.

I won't educate you further it's not profitable.

I live you in your ignorance

Am sure minds like his must have condemn the idea of Mr Bill grin during his struggling days undecided
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Najwal:

Am sure minds like his must have condemn the idea of Mr Bill grin during his struggling days undecided

The dude is just frustrated by ponzi
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by owunabastard: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2017
All this new ICO coins coming up everyday, how do one know the ones that are genuine, that will later be in coinmarketcap? Example, I know that ATBcoin is a genuine cryptocurrency because the ICO was displayed in the coinmarketcap, but this plexcoin, how genuine it is?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Unfortunately its not easy to tell if an ico or token sale will turn out to be genuine or scam,
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Toyinremi14:
give me details on a specific crytocuu am in interested ====zegtoy@gmail.com
invest in TBC....am an investor and seller of Tbc.....Whatsapp me on 08136350319.....TBC IS ABOUT TO BOMB THE WORLD WIT FIAT EXCHANGE ON OR B4 Dec2017
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Yards(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
invest in TBC....am an investor and seller of Tbc.....Whatsapp me on 08136350319.....TBC IS ABOUT TO BOMB THE WORLD WIT FIAT EXCHANGE ON OR B4 Dec2017

Take is fake coin away from my trend
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by owunabastard: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yards:

Take is fake coin away from my trend
no be small scam, the way they 'post their members is mind bogling. Asking them to 'pay $10 or bitcoin to trade
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by webarse: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Is there anyone who has a mining rig setup for mining ethereum or bitcoin. Pm me if available...I am highly interested.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by easyflex: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Najwal:

Waves is my first ico coin that made me a millionaire not to mention all the free waves base tokens i have in my wallet once you are holder, you get free other waves base tokens airdrop to your wallet i.e RBX, WCT, MER, STR, MRT, WGO, Ergo, etc all this are free airdrop i got in my wallet for holding waves. Long term hodl

I just participate in another waves base ico Starta tokens, ico price is $1 to a token, the project is promising and only have 5 million coins so enough room to grow, this is medium to long term hodl

Another tokens i bought though couldn't by during ico is TenxPay tokens just release on bittrex for exchange, is below $1 now for anybody interested, the TenxPay Team are the most dedicated crypto founders i know so far that video their pre-ico and ico sales live on YouTube, they have their YouTube channel where you get to know all the teams involve, they have visa card and best part about this great token is you get 0.5% of eth as bonus airdrop to your MEW when it kick start. Long term hodl

I also have ethereum for long term hodl offcourse, crypto market is bleeding right now but i believe things will start getting better after August according to what i read online, all my portfolio is red now grin

So anybody that wants to buy any good coin for both long and short term i think now is the time.

Thanks so much for this post. It led me to buy Tenxpay. I bought 2000 tokens at $0.67 each. In just about 1 month, each Tenxpay token is now selling at $4.80.

Please we should find a way to keep this thread alive so we could share more ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari / Learn Winning Tips In 49ja. / Nigeria's Stocks Enter Bull Market As Recession Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.