Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl (5232 Views)

See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Any man, that is not married to you and ask for your nude pictures, is having rape notion and completely lusting after you, do not expect anything serious after he had his way with you, is either you are in for nothing in the end or you retract your steps in that conversation or relationship now, true love doesn't begin with trade of nudity but purity. A man should be able to prove to you mentally and morally, that he's capable of being "the man you sort for" not always giving you the impression that he's a ravisher except you are wag like him, then you have no reason to complain. "birds of same feather" you can say. Emotions takes time to develop, but libido doesn't, it stimulate in seconds be wise!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Victornezzar: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
d pesin dat is asking 4 it nd d person sending d nudes are both mad
wetin I wan use d pesin pictures 4
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why would even a married lady do that, when hubby can look forward to see the REAL thing live at home?! That's absolute NONSENSE!

Then when his phone is stolen and the whole pics are uploaded on social media, foolish women will cry foul.

NOBODY should ever send nudes to anyone, and if that person is foolish enough to desire to do so, the don't ever put your face in the shot.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Inna all this nigga asking for nude self
Just google and you get enough nude for the rest of the year
If she is your girl friend or Bleep friend why don't you ask her to come over and dp the shiit
Why risk your nude getting into the wrong hand
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mtcheewwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by iweecureyou: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
marisdgreat:
Any man, that is not married to you and ask for your nude pictures, is having rape notion and completely lusting after you, do not expect anything serious after he had his way with you, is either you are in for nothing in the end or you retract your steps in that conversation or relationship now, true love doesn't begin with trade of nudity but purity. A man should be able to prove to you mentally and morally, that he's capable of being "the man you sort for" not always giving you the impression that he's a ravisher except you are wag like him, then you have no reason to complain. "birds of same feather" you can say. Emotions takes time to develop, but libido doesn't, it stimulate in seconds be wise!!
God nose dart i wee neva ask girl like u fur noodes u are damn too ugl* chai pusssyy wee bea blark as fork chai aaiiyamaangry

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Davidgrey: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rape? undecided The forethought that instigates rape isn't dependent on pictures, Do some research before feeding people baseless crap.

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
iweecureyou:
God nose dart i wee neva ask girl like u fur noodes u are damn too ugl* chai pusssyy wee bea blark as fork chai aaiiyamaangry
I can see that u have been useless n derailed from the time u were born up to till this level.
If someone has ever told you they're ashamed of you, you know how disheartening this can be. If you're ever tempted to say it, ask yourself if there's a less hurtful word you can use to express your disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
marisdgreat:

I can see that u have been useless n derailed from the time u were born up to till this level.
If someone has ever told you they're ashamed of you, you know how disheartening this can be. If you're ever tempted to say it, ask yourself if there's a less hurtful word you can use to express your disappointment.

Ignore him baby.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rape notions undecided
Explain cause no sense made ...... struggling ! What has men got to do with it .. BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED including the female sending it...

Also what is wag
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
marisdgreat:

he"s a troll.. ignore him grin
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by SirMichael1: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
SingleDad1:

Ignore him baby.

What is baby again in this one? Mumu buttlicker
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=SingleDad1 post=57962222]

Ignore him baby.[/quote]
I will but he should respect himself. it is not any girl he sees then he will open that his decayed n rotten 32 teeth to spew gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

he"s a troll.. ignore him grin
I have already ignored him cos calling him an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people like him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
iweecureyou:
see this primary school drop out talking trash with me. most of your topics sef I no fit comprehend the thing wey u dey try to write abi spell sef. even for pidgin English u still need a pidgin master to tutor u very well. nonsense sex pervert from a wasted n watery akamu.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin

1 Share

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by uyiekpenn(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Real girls don't ask for stuffs like money, recharge cards etc.

7 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Jaynom(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
All these silly REAL MEN DON'T nonsense.
You think women Don't ask for nudé pix?
I've had a couple of ladies send me pictures of their bóobs without me asking. Did I complain? No! Did I Judge them? No! Babe mind ya sef! undecided
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheewwwwwww
lol,goodevening,,,are you guilty as charged
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:
lol,goodevening,,,are you guilty as charged
Yes ooo...
I am guilty ooo...
But its all for the fun na.... why is she taking it from another direction...
lol...
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes ooo...
I am guilty ooo...
lol...
hahahaha
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes ooo...
I am guilty ooo...
lol...
I thought as much no wonder u said mttcheew
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
marisdgreat:
I thought as much no wonder u said mttcheew
Mtcheeww!!
So what is bad in nude pics??
If celebrities can do it, why can't I??
lol....
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:
hahahaha
lol.... no mind op jare...
How your ministry!!
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=57965481]Mtcheeww!!
So what is bad in nude pics??
If celebrities can do it, why can't I??
lol....[/quote that's good no wonder most guys here n outside are into such
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol.... no mind op jare...
How your ministry!!
we are pushing and yours wink
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=marisdgreat post=57965601][/quote]
Okay... you can just hold the preaching dear..
I will hear it from my pastor on Sunday...
lol...
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:
we are pushing and yours wink
Let me follow you and push it well jare...
We must reach that permanent site oo...
How owerri na....
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Let me follow you and push it well jare...
We must reach that permanent site oo...
How owerri na....
great and your side
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:
great and your side
Military...
Street is no longer friendly....
Ermm... on a more joking note, are you on my side or on Op's side?
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Military...
Street is no longer friendly....
Ermm... on a more joking note, are you on my side or on Op's side?
Lol. ..I don't buy the idea of nude pics maybe cos it's nat my thing shaa
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. ..I don't buy the idea of nude pics maybe cos it's nat my thing shaa

Lol... oya shift.

Make I find people wey dey myside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? / My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship / My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.