Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? (47104 Views)

Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by jonbellion(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
*rolls eyes*
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Sleyanya1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
It is using biological technology combined with enough MONey, in this case an added sprinkling of fame to achieve a biological goal executed by someone else.

In fact its like eating heavily in a good friend's ceremony while someone else get hi on your behalf before spending hours in the toilet.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by othman11(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Its normal...nothing new
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by maestroz: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
The bible directed we should obey the govt in power. this implies, if the act of surrogacy is legal, I wouldn't consider that a contravention.

recall "give unto caesar what is caesar's" in the bible...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by tete7000(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
maestroz:
The bible directed we should obey the govt in power. this implies, if the act of surrogacy is legal, I wouldn't consider that a contravention.

recall "give unto caesar what is caesar's" in the bible...

But there were times when the apostles were told by those in authority to stop preaching and yet they won't stop. Their claim for not stopping: 'It is better to obey God than to obey man'. If something contravenes moral laws, no authority should force you to do it,

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by softwerk(f): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Noctis:

You're obviously a primary 2 dropout. Do you even know how surrogacy works? You holier-than-thou dumbasses, always spouting your nonsense on public forums where people should get together to exchange progressive ideas. And props to the mods for enabling you.

An idiotic son of a deranged woman and a chronically insane man just spoke!

A simple withdrawal of you moronic dad's phalus from the gonorrhea infected cun*t of your mother would have worked the magic and maybe prevented your conception if not for the fact that you mother was serially gang-raped on the same night of your conception by a gang of ikorodu 'badoo' crime mongers!

We however still understand that despite the apparent confusion in your paternity, you still wil remain a bastard as no one born of a woman will accept your infectious stupidity!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by ubongoton(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
it just out of Gods plans for mankind
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Noctis(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
softwerk:

A simple withdrawal of you moronic dad's phalus from the gonorrhea infected cun*t of your mother would have worked the magic and maybe prevented your conception if not for the fact that you mother was serially gang-raped on the same night of your conception by a gang of ikorodu 'badoo' crime mongers!

We however still understand that despite the apparent confusion in your paternity, you still wil remain a bastard as no one born of a woman will accept your infectious stupidity!!!

I bow to you o. And you can come here and wonder if somebody is a sinner. Sorry I called you a primary 2 dropout, obviously you got to at least J.S.S.2.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why I go react when I no be chemical

Op abeg lemme jawee

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
[s]
softwerk:

[/s]

How old are you again?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by gj22(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
softwerk:
‎My moral compass has been swinging on the extreme since I learnt that recently CR7 had twin babies from a surrogate mother. angry

For those who do not know, a surrogate mother is a woman that volunteers to be experimentally used in the conception of a baby by accepting the sperm of a man (in this case CR7) and the ovum or egg of a woman (in this case CR7's girlfriend). lipsrsealed

The big question now on my mind now remains: Is giving birth to a baby through a surrogate mother an abomination, an certified act of adultery of a sinful act of fornication?!

Nairalanders please react!‎

Use your head.

How can it be adultery when he isn't even married?

How can you call it fornication when he never even had s3x with her?

Abomination ke? All these cultural / traditional ITK.

This is why children should be taught s3xEd in school to avoid some child posting rubbish on Nairaland.

This person I am replying to probably has a boyfriend or is very promiscuous and is here spouting rubbish about what she knows nothing about.

Mind your business, it's his life not yours.

Some people only develop moral compass when it is time to criticise others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
softwerk:
‎My moral compass has been swinging on the extreme since I learnt that recently CR7 had twin babies from a surrogate mother. angry

For those who do not know, a surrogate mother is a woman that volunteers to be experimentally used in the conception of a baby by accepting the sperm of a man (in this case CR7) and the ovum or egg of a woman (in this case CR7's girlfriend). lipsrsealed

The big question now on my mind now remains: Is giving birth to a baby through a surrogate mother an abomination, an certified act of adultery of a sinful act of fornication?!

Scientific joke taken to far,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by slick1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joeteik:

With you

why cant asshole explorers like u just mind ur business. Or is it paining u for ur senior bros in d business

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by MisterKings(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
U know over there their thought process is way higher than Africans'. Here they talk you down to their level cos their little smelly minds are too clogged to understand simple things as freewill to do what u want with ur life.

They see a man with an earring they say he is irresponsible. A lady wears Brazilian hair, she is going to hell fire. CR7 has surrogate kids, it is either abormination, adultery or fornication.

So so annoying angry angry Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
I see this as an abominable act why b/cos if every man should go this way the institution of marriage will die a natural death. Even the ladies 'll not accept this sh*t,while b/cos an average lady wants to get married by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by folba(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Op ,you're just making things unnecessaryly complicated. The bottom line is he is a happy father of two healthy babies.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by teemanbastos(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Noctis:

You're obviously a primary 2 dropout. Do you even know how surrogacy works? You holier-than-thou dumbasses, always spouting your nonsense on public forums where people should get together to exchange progressive ideas. And props to the mods for enabling you.
why the attacks.? I believe the question was asked from a sincere mind
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by AyeeIdris(f): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hitting my head on the wall. And they say Nigerians are the most educated in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Noctis(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
teemanbastos:

Yeah...what kind of sincere mind sits around looking for things to condemn as sin? He/she came here to quietly judge someone while he/she is obviously an olonsho with a stolen profile picture and the twitter handle "@soaked_punani". And for that matter, he/she can say that my mother was a victim of rape and still pretend to be Christian?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Noctis(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
teemanbastos:

And to be fair, if softwerk really didn't drop out in J.S.S.2, he/she would know that since the man in question is single, he couldn't have committed adultery. And surrogates are artificially inseminated, so I'd really like to know what he/she thinks counts as fornication.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by GregJo: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
If not for the mods, we wouldn't have witnessed the stupidity of the OP

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Dhotseal(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Dear OP, if u actually understood the meaning of surrogacy, your question should never have arisen.

For your information, the fertilisation took place in a lab under a microscope when the sperm cell was used to fertilise the woman's ovum leading to the creation of an embryo that is then implanted into the uterus of a surrogate who then carries the pregnancy to term.

So, Madam, there was neither adultery nor fornication as there was absolutely no sexual act between Ronaldo and the surrogate. Hope u get it now?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by gj22(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
I see this as an abominable act why b/cos if every man should go this way the institution of marriage will die a natural death. Even the ladies 'll not accept this sh*t,while b/cos an average lady wants to get married by fire by force.

Marriage is already dying. No one feels the pressure or the compulsion to marry again.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Akshow:
It's none of the above. You can't follow religious books written hundreds of years ago to the latter. I think he is the wisest celebrity on the block. Just pay a surrogate and get them babies. No marriage palaver, no divorce saga, no prenup or divorce settlement, no custody battle, no need to be saddled with a woman for the rest of ur life especially if you don't wanna marry. Kudos Christiano!
It sounds all cool but what of the part that he purposely deny the child of a family.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Dhotseal(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:

Do the world a favour by hiring somebody to think for u until u find a cure to your 'stupovascodiosis'...onset of acute stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Dhotseal(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Forget about moral compass, what u need to get by all means is 'intellectual compass'. Get that, then we can talk.

What a numbskull!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by megareal: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2017
It's not a sin, it's not fornication nor adultery either. Surrogacy is just implantation of sperm and egg of others while the surrogate carries to term.

I would prefer women who have problems carrying to term to be on the forefront of getting surrogacy but rich westerners prefer that to spoiling their shapes or going through the roller coaster ride of pregnancy.

It's a choice that gives you your baby without the hassles of pregnancy and post pregnancy body.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by shege45: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Whether it's a sin or not, i dont care, all I wanna know is why can't the girlfriend carry the child for 9months? The ovum is fertile as is the sperm, why then didn't she carry the pregnancy herself?

Too much money causes laziness I swear undecided
not lazy,makes it easier
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Elxandre(m): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Ronaldo is setting himself up for early death when these kids start asking for their mother..

There's simply no escaping this!

Foolish celebrities acting only in their selfish interest without considering their offsprings.
How will someone not have mother, and you expect them to accept just like that.
Just look at what happened to Michael Jackson's kids.

Edit.....

Maybe the biological mother is that current girlfriend of his.
My comment still stands for his first kid though, as that one has no known mother!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by FellaL: 1:19am On Jun 30, 2017
LOOOL. Interesting. I think he made a good choice
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by banmee(m): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:

It is. If you are a Nigerian and a religious nut job that is. In the eyes of the normal right thinking countries, it is business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by tiger28: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Rumors are that the dude is gay......a well known Dutch-Moroccan kick boxer. The Question and clue is "why will an healthy athletic star decide to do surrogate?? Most celebrities that do these things are closeted gays. I can mention 6 celebs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) / Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About / What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.