Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? (47098 Views)

Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by sonofthunder: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:
‎My moral compass has been swinging on the extreme since I learnt that recently CR7 had twin babies from a surrogate mother. angry

For those who do not know, a surrogate mother is a woman that volunteers to be experimentally used in the conception of a baby by accepting the sperm of a man (in this case CR7) and the ovum or egg of a woman (in this case CR7's girlfriend). lipsrsealed

The big question now on my mind now remains: Is giving birth to a baby through a surrogate mother an abomination, an certified act of adultery of a sinful act of fornication?!

Nairalanders please react!‎

there's a moniker here, kingebukasblog / kingebukanaija with a similar and more probing thread to this dilemma of yours..... checkout the answer by ishilove on the thread.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Akshow: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
It sounds all cool but what of the part that he purposely deny the child of a family.
What family? Aren't there single fathers and mothers around?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Ibro2005: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2017
CR7 must be the highest prostitute in the world of Football.
Always having babies without marriage and from different mothers.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by yemoxyl(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2017
There is nothing wrong with it For me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by teemanbastos(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Noctis:

Yeah...what kind of sincere mind sits around looking for things to condemn as sin? He/she came here to quietly judge someone while he/she is obviously an olonsho with a stolen profile picture and the twitter handle "@soaked_punani". And for that matter, he/she can say that my mother was a victim of rape and still pretend to be Christian?
lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Elxandre(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Alexiz031:

ronaldo said he would tel d kids about thier mother when dy r old enough to know..Dat all for now
Even Nigerian kids would be disappointed about being motherless talk less of more fragile oyinbo kids.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by darlenese(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:
‎My moral compass has been swinging on the extreme since I learnt that recently CR7 had twin babies from a surrogate mother. angry

For those who do not know, a surrogate mother is a woman that volunteers to be experimentally used in the conception of a baby by accepting the sperm of a man (in this case CR7) and the ovum or egg of a woman (in this case CR7's girlfriend). lipsrsealed

The big question now on my mind now remains: Is giving birth to a baby through a surrogate mother an abomination, an certified act of adultery of a sinful act of fornication?!

madam moral compass. undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by rumenase(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2017
obataokenwa:
God gave all this wisdom so people can easily have kids if they can't medically and here in Africa, we take everything like a taboo and not of God.

This method is pure science from God. How can a man that got money be waiting for twenty years to have a baby when science has made all things easy. Some are just barren for barren sake. IVF in Save A Life hospital in PH works and someone will be waiting and wasting till old age to get pregnant and give birth. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

There are babies all over to even adopt and make yourself happy, but some prefer to wait forever condemning all the wisdom of God given to men to prosper in it.

a thousand likes for yu.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by thenny312(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerians and reaction sha grin
Watch Jane the Virgin, more insight will be given on artificial insemination
All the babies in the series were conceived by artificial insemination
I personally think it's a method that women who have difficulty conceiving should opt to, but no Nigerian mentality won't allow them grin it's even better than adoption cause the child has all Ur genes
It's expensive tho
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by SirMichael1: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's called comfort and avoiding a lot of stress..and Yeah it's money...just like if u have lost of money u will not buy 1998 honda baby boy...u will bye lamborghini, and bugatti...

Modesl that don't want to take a break from their career either, marry very late, marry and don't have kids or if rich enough pay for surrogate arrangement...

Do u know the statistics of death resulting from pregnancy and even during the child birth process...

Do u know what is pregnancy induced diabetes, pregnancy induced high blood pressure....

The risk within that 9months period is endless,very few is what doctors see on time... the fact that some ladies go through it without any issues is a miracle on its own....

If I have enough money to take the risk off my babe like CR7 did...I will do it over and over again

Your mentality is flawed, your writings, flawed. Your ideology, flawed too

That baby as far as I'm concerned isn't hers by hardwork or pain, it is hers because she has the money. Do you know why some mothers will prefer to be killed instead of their child? Do you? It is because of the pain, the stress and what not associated with pregnancy and that bond that is associated to it also. When a woman carries a child for nine months, she's bound to develop immense love for the child whether she's the surrogate mother or not

Think bro! Why are they always asked to sign an agreement that they would never come for the baby? That's because there's every tendency that she would come and want to claim the child because of the bond associated with child bearing.

Furthermore you made mention of how stress free it is to undergo such process... Left to me, if she really wanted to have a child she could carry her own, she would have carried it herself for nine months and experience the pains, the joy and everything associated to being a 'real' mother after nine months. If her carrier is on the way, halt it or don't even give birth entirely

So the surrogate mother do not have those risks you mentioned too? Or wait! Do you think a surrogate mom is a machine that produces tube babies? This isnt an ecto-pregnancy or something of such. These are women who have veins running through them and they can die too during childbirth

Do it over and over and over again until you have your house swarming with gazillion children because you have the money for a 'seemingly' stress free pregnacy with multiple complications and regrets thereafter.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Your mentality is flawed, your writings, flawed. Your ideology, flawed too

That baby as far as I'm concerned isn't hers by hardwork or pain, it is hers because she has the money. Do you know why some mothers will prefer to be killed instead of their child? Do you? It is because of the pain, the stress and what not associated with pregnancy and that bond that is associated to it also. When a woman carries a child for nine months, she's bound to develop immense love for the child whether she's the surrogate mother or not

Think bro! Why are they always asked to sign an agreement that they would never come for the baby? That's because there's every tendency that she would come and want to claim the child because of the bond associated with child bearing.

Furthermore you made mention of how stress free it is to undergo such process... Left to me, if she really wanted to have a child she could carry her own, she would have carried it herself for nine months and experience the pains, the joy and everything associated to being a 'real' mother after nine months. If her carrier is on the way, halt it or don't even give birth entirely

So the surrogate mother do not have those risks you mentioned too? Or wait! Do you think a surrogate mom is a machine that produces tube babies? This isnt an ecto-pregnancy or something of such. These are women who have veins running through them and they can die too during childbirth

Do it over and over and over again until you have your house swarming with gazillion children because you have the money for a 'seemingly' stress free pregnacy with multiple complications and regrets thereafter.

Flaw in my own mentality?? The issh with pple like u is stereotype, unconcious-hypocrisy and unnecessary conventional ideologies ....

for starters every body has limits to what they can handle...we are only assuming the reasons behind cr7 and his lady's decision ...no one knows if the woman previously had conceiving problems and cr7 can't wait for prayer and fertility treatments..

And you that you reasoning is not flawed, that ur mentality and write up is perfect...

Must a woman carry a child in her womb for nine months before she will have unconditional love and bond for the child??..

Haven't u seen biological mothers with no single love for their child..I have seen mothers using their child as prostitutes to men, mothers using their own child as collateral for borrowed money

Lots of pple adopt children(children they have no DNA connection with at all)and they even have greater love than the some so called carriers of offspring in their womb...

I have seen lots of mothers throw children away after birth, some even give to mother less baby homes that they don't want the child..and that child is loved and cared for bycomplete strangers unconditionally.

Your argument about the surrogate woman employed wows me, this is a service not against any law, there are lots of things we employ the services of pple for that we have the capability to do but we don't either because we dont want to face the stress and risk involved or becos we can afford to pay for it...why is that painning u...u see why I say ur hypocrisy and conventional mentality is in terra bytes...what you won't do..u condemn others for doing it even if it's not wrong....whereas there are other related things u do as well...
Don't pple pay for the services of prostitutes...u think it's easy for several men to drill a woman's hole...
Don't pple pay for services of those that clear rubbish in gutters and shiits in suckaways.. are there no risk of infection...but I know pple like youuuuu...you will say that the services ain't the same...Oga that's hypocrisy, stereotype and double standards all together....

Whoever u are , if u have the notion that a woman has to carry a child in her womb for nine months, and experience pain before she can have love and bond for that child...permit me to say you are the one with a flawed mentality

I don't know if u have a wife... but I have seen women die on the journey to becoming a mother over complications that will never be understood...like I said if I can pay to avoid such just as I can pay to avoid so many other life threatening stress..i'll do it over and over again

Like u said if it's left to you that she wants a child she should carry her own by force......but really it's not left to u....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by ninocia18(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Noctis:

Please tell me where exactly in the Bible it is listed as an abomination. Or if it's a cultural thing, I would like to know what your village has to say on the matter. Most likely you personally decided that it's an abomination, and if that's the case I'd like to know what credentials qualify you to label things abominations.

I don't have time to argue with you cuz obviously you don't read you bible and probably don't even believe what it says. Is Ronaldo a married man? What right does he have to have a child outside wed lock? Is the surrogate mother birthing a child for him and his wife or temporal girlfriend? Or you didnt read the part that says no to adultery or fornicarion? Bastard!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Noctis(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2017
ninocia18:

I don't have time to argue with you cuz obviously you don't read you bible and probably don't even believe what it says. Is Ronaldo a married man? What right does he have to have a child outside wed lock? Is the surrogate mother birthing a child for him and his wife or temporal girlfriend? Or you didnt read the part that says no to adultery or fornicarion? Bastard!

It's always you semi-educated, armchair theologians. Inventing sin, claiming to be righteous and in the same breath, turning around and calling people bastards. Do you have no self-awareness at all?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by ninocia18(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Noctis:

It's always you semi-educated, armchair theologians. Inventing sin, claiming to be righteous and in the same breath, turning around and calling people bastard. Do you have no self-awareness at all?

Sey I said it. You don't read bible and don't believe it.... grin grin grin..... Bastard!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by banmee(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Nigerians see abomination and sin in everything progressive but never see sin in stealing, cheating, lying, being tribalistic or being malicious

Bros, I really tire for the mentality. Smh.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by jiddodo: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Whether it's a sin or not, i dont care, all I wanna know is why can't the girlfriend carry the child for 9months? The ovum is fertile as is the sperm, why then didn't she carry the pregnancy herself?

Too much money causes laziness I swear undecided
Who told you babies survive outside the womb? After fertilization, they are placed back into the womb until they re ready to be born.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by toocoded: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
slick1:

his cucumber fall on your asshole so u can use pampers for the rest of ur years
Pele grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by gibzzhd: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:
It is normal in the western world no biggie
Some ladies do not want to go through the whole pregnancy process so they opt for surrogacy
No big deal child has non of the genes .. it's all cr7 n his mrs
who is the Mrs?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by NovusHomo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:

My reaction:
1. Your "moral compass" is your's and your's alone. Its certainly not Ronaldo's.
2. The best business to mind is one's own business.

In other words....

MIND YOUR OWN FRIGGIN' BUSINESS!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by GregJo: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2017
ninocia18:

Have you ever wondered where your stupidity came from?

just an honest question!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by GregJo: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2017
gibzzhd:

who is the Mrs?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2017
slick1:
Its now official!

Christiano Ronaldo is a gay

Anyone who can't see this is intentionally squeezing their eyes shut. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by sisisioge: 6:19am On Jul 02, 2017
None of the above! Stop being so backward!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Raskasal(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
how much you go pay,or you think surrogate mothers do it for charity?

Lol. What will be your charges
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Raskasal:

Lol. What will be your charges
20 million and i have to give birth in the US just to be safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) / Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About / What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.