Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? (47097 Views)

Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by buffalowings: 1:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Some people go just wake up just dey yarn nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Dhotseal:

Do the world a favour by hiring somebody to think for u until u find a cure to your 'stupovascodiosis'...onset of acute stupidity.
gay man spotted.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 30, 2017
It's a business decision, if you make mistake marry the girl and get divorced, chances her that in addition to half your property, she will also get sole custody of your children...best pay off a surrogate who has no legal claim to your biological offspring.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by toocoded: 4:44am On Jun 30, 2017
slick1:
Its now official!

Christiano Ronaldo is a gay
Christiano's Banana fall on you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by ameri9ja: 4:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Calm down.

Here (gives her a glass of water) drink some.

Now, what are you trying to say?
She was quite calm. U r the one hysterical and talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Alexiz031(m): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Elxandre:
Ronaldo is setting himself up for early death when these kids start asking for their mother..

There's simply no escaping this!

Foolish celebrities acting only in their selfish interest without considering their offsprings.
How will someone not have mother, and you expect them to accept just like that.
Just look at what happened to Michael Jackson's kids.

Edit.....

Maybe the biological mother is that current girlfriend of his.
My comment still stands for his first kid though, as that one has no known mother!
ronaldo said he would tel d kids about thier mother when dy r old enough to know..Dat all for now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by ziga: 5:57am On Jun 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
No emotional attachment with the baby mama since no sex took place. grin

Where is the emotional attachment for the ones that had sex, gave birth and the child was abandoned or killed. Nairaland has a lot of examples of such.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Kaybaba5(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2017
obataokenwa:
God gave all this wisdom so people can easily have kids if they can't medically and here in Africa, we take everything like a taboo and not of God.

This method is pure science from God. How can a man that got money be waiting for twenty years to have a baby when science has made all things easy. Some are just barren for barren sake. IVF in Save A Life hospital in PH works and someone will be waiting and wasting till old age to get pregnant and give birth. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

There are babies all over to even adopt and make yourself happy, but some prefer to wait forever condemning all the wisdom of God given to men to prosper in it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by linearity: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2017
eleojo23:
It is an abominable adulterous fornication.

grin

Lust, emotions, intimacy or sex is not involved; so it can't be fornication or adulterous and it is neither abominable, since you can't point not to a single verse in the Bible that condemns it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Royaljustice: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:
‎My moral compass has been swinging on the extreme since I learnt that recently CR7 had twin babies from a surrogate mother. angry

For those who do not know, a surrogate mother is a woman that volunteers to be experimentally used in the conception of a baby by accepting the sperm of a man (in this case CR7) and the ovum or egg of a woman (in this case CR7's girlfriend). lipsrsealed

The big question now on my mind now remains: Is giving birth to a baby through a surrogate mother an abomination, an certified act of adultery of a sinful act of fornication?!

Nairalanders please react!‎

if its a sinful act. Medically its not . But by the standard of the creator of heaven and earth its wrong. What made him to just prefer her for surrogate made wrong not minding if he resent believe accept it or not. Because he is the handmade of God Almighty.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by MabraO: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:
‎My moral compass has been swinging on the extreme since I learnt that recently CR7 had twin babies from a surrogate mother. angry

For those who do not know, a surrogate mother is a woman that volunteers to be experimentally used in the conception of a baby by accepting the sperm of a man (in this case CR7) and the ovum or egg of a woman (in this case CR7's girlfriend). lipsrsealed

The big question now on my mind now remains: Is giving birth to a baby through a surrogate mother an abomination, an certified act of adultery of a sinful act of fornication?!

stupppid question
Were u even born wen Beyoncé nd jay Z did to bring forth blueivy?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Bashnigga(m): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Op it's science. ..this is 2017 grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Maxvasia(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Thats a rather stupid question orchestrated by the rigid dogma and zombism brought about by religion which has been taken to an abysmally ridiculous depth in Nigeria. How did this thread make FP??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Bashnigga(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Op it's science, evolution or watever u wanna call it ..this is 2017 grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by oz4real83(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:
It is normal in the western world no biggie
Some ladies do not want to go through the whole pregnancy process so they opt for surrogacy
No big deal child has non of the genes .. it's all cr7 n his mrs
in this case it is different. It seems CR7 has agenda i still dont inderstand. His first child came through d same process. His girlfriend is rumoured to be 5 months pregnant which rules out ur theory. The future will tell
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Jaqenhghar: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
banmee:

It is. If you are a Nigerian and a religious nut job that is. In the eyes of the normal right thinking countries, it is business as usual.
Nigerians see abomination and sin in everything progressive but never see sin in stealing, cheating, lying, being tribalistic or being malicious

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by mylove4him(f): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:

This is coming from a woman. I feel for this country. Why won't you do simple research before coming to ask questions. For God sake u even mention fornication adultery in surrogacy. Abeg educate me where is that coming from. Please Google why people go through surrogacy. There is nothing wrong with surrogacy and please stop distracting the women folk.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2017
so he put nylon plastic on his peni$ masturbate carry the thing go give laboratory make them incubate for him, he come Google for internet dey look for olosho way he go pay make them use her do the experiment , finally the olosho show face them come talk price go hospital do the thing, 9months after she come give birth to twins.... abeg I won ask what happened to his abunna be like say nah Gold carry for trouser yellowbar association of bodyparts hunter of Nigeria ( YABOHON) Madrid branch we don find goldmine for this guy peni$
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Raskasal(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2017
In short, am in need of Surrogate mother to carry my baby. Sex isnt necessary, just sperm planting. DM me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by slick1(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
toocoded:

Christiano's Banana fall on you

his cucumber fall on your asshole so u can use pampers for the rest of ur years
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2017
obataokenwa:
God gave all this wisdom so people can easily have kids if they can't medically and here in Africa, we take everything like a taboo and not of God.

This method is pure science from God. How can a man that got money be waiting for twenty years to have a baby when science has made all things easy. Some are just barren for barren sake. IVF in Save A Life hospital in PH works and someone will be waiting and wasting till old age to get pregnant and give birth. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

There are babies all over to even adopt and make yourself happy, but some prefer to wait forever condemning all the wisdom of God given to men to prosper in it.
a 1000 likes, more wisdom fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Raskasal:
In short, am in need of Surrogate mother to carry my baby. Sex isnt necessary, just sperm planting. DM me
how much you go pay,or you think surrogate mothers do it for charity?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by ninocia18(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:

God bless you young. If I told you this was the first thing I thought about this morning when I woke up, you won't believe it. I am a big fan of C. Ronaldo but this act is so abominable I don't even want to speak of him outside. It even pains more that in this world once you are a celebrity, you become truth proof. Everything you do even the bad once will be celebrated. God bles you abeg.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Lalas247(f): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2017
oz4real83:
in this case it is different. It seems CR7 has agenda i still dont inderstand. His first child came through d same process. His girlfriend is rumoured to be 5 months pregnant which rules out ur theory. The future will tell
Oh I see
But he is a bit dodgy sha thought he was gay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Eberex(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2017
I wonder how much the surrogate mother would have received for this service

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by marylandcakes: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2017
@OP maybe you should ask those mothers who can't physically carry a baby in their womb and see what their response will be. Surrogacy has been going on for many years now. Even mothers do it for their daughters. Ronaldo is not the first celebrity to do it. Nicole Kidman, Sarah Jessica Parker, Julia Roberts, Elton John and Michael Jackson have all done it.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by bellotaofeek: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2017
At least it will reduce the number of bastards cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Whether it's a sin or not, i dont care, all I wanna know is why can't the girlfriend carry the child for 9months? The ovum is fertile as is the sperm, why then didn't she carry the pregnancy herself?

Too much money causes laziness I swear undecided

It's called comfort and avoiding a lot of stress..and Yeah it's money...just like if u have lots of money u will not buy 1998 honda baby boy...u will buy lamborghini, and bugatti...

Models that don't want to take a break from their career either, marry very late, marry and don't have kids or if rich enough pay for surrogate arrangement...

Do u know the statistics of death resulting from pregnancy and even during the child birth process...

Do u know what is pregnancy induced diabetes, pregnancy induced high blood pressure....

The risk within that 9months period is endless,very few is what doctors see on time... the fact that some ladies go through it without any issues is a miracle on its own....

If I have enough money to take the risk off my babe like CR7 did...I will do it over and over again

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Wolfbrother(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2017
OP One day you will have sense
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? by Noctis(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
ninocia18:

God bless you young. If I told you this was the first thing I thought about this morning when I woke up, you won't believe it. I am a big fan of C. Ronaldo but this act is so abominable I don't even want to speak of him outside. It even pains more that in this world once you are a celebrity, you become truth proof. Everything you do even the bad once will be celebrated. God bles you abeg.

Please tell me where exactly in the Bible it is listed as an abomination. Or if it's a cultural thing, I would like to know what your village has to say on the matter. Most likely you personally decided that it's an abomination, and if that's the case I'd like to know what credentials qualify you to label things abominations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) / Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About / What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.