Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter (40519 Views)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Akalia:
[/color]are u happy now? Lol.
[color=#fffacd]oya follow me
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na so grin
we neva even start grin tongue
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Akalia(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
when did it become a girl stuff?this is creativity
of course it is creativity.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Akalia(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Oya follow me
follow back too
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
we neva even start grin tongue
na so
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Akalia:
follow back too
I like your colours
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Akalia:
of course it is creativity.
tongue cheesy You try small
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Akalia(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
I like your colours
ah appreciate the compliment
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Akalia:
ah appreciate the compliment
welcome to the colour gang
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Akalia(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
tongue cheesy You try small
did what?
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by SirMichael1: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2017
cthia:

infact am still trying to figure out wat he's saying...lol

Abi. I don't even know what is his business with someone else's predicament. Don't write a story if it doesn't concern you
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu, you sabi the tory
Jesu cristi!! Na wich kine of font be dis na? U don go form font like dat moniker slayprincess wey dey always talk about broke guyscheesy.ehn ur fonts are kinder endtime lookingcheesy.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
na so
This color na die
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Akalia(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
welcome to the colour gang
lol, gang eish is the new trend on social media huh? Wehdone mir.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Akalia:
did what?
For your color
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Akalia(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
For your color
roger that
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by jimb(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:
angry

The moral of the story as I'm kinda lost here angry

Nothing happened because you didn't enter and you're saying we should think twice before we take her to the hotel. Really? What's the moral of this story self? cry

BTW, the right section for this thread will be in the recycle bin

guy nawaa fr u oo
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by SirMichael1: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Abee79:

You dey show yourself O! He was talking about the girl that called him to help her man. What would happen to her if the man died?

What would have happened to her isn't his business in writing a story that has no ending... Did he make it abi was it a communicable disease? Who died or who didn't

Dey monitor me as I dey show myself you hear?
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by SirMichael1: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
jimb:

guy nawaa fr u oo

Bros, even you too oooooooooooooo shocked
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Akalia:
roger that
meanin??
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Akalia(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
meanin??
don't bother
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Exqwizit(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Maybe you just chill and read the story again,the moral lesson is don't follow anyone to the hotel.The guy the lady followed had a seizure and could have possibly died thereby implicating the lady.Hope you get it now?
Thank you!
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Jesu cristi!! Na wich kine of font be dis na? U don go form font like dat moniker slayprincess wey dey always talk about broke guyscheesy.ehn ur fonts are kinder endtime lookingcheesy.
I be endtime oyingrin
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
This color na die
Color them ganggrin
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by jimb(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Op please don't be discouraged to share your ur life experience with pple, One thing about some bankrupt hotels is that they put off their generator in the middle of the night when they must hav thought their customer re asleep or maybe not much customers when they run on diesel .

U took a wise decision to av ran back to ur room immediately, if the lady needed a help , should call the hotel management.

My email is (hurricane4live@yahoo.com ) if there is any position fr someone who can travel as u are for a living. thank you
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by ikeepitreal(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Esseite:

You cant act smartly... not gloating, just thought to correct you. You either act smart or you're smart.
Thanks man, mistake.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by lepasharon(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
sainty2k3:
The lesson is clear, I wonder what the people above me are saying. Ladies, Be careful before you follow any man to the hotel, he might have epilepsy ,or other medical conditions, . if he died while you two are alone you will be in a big trouble

So Nigeria has no way of investigating how someone died? undecided Pathetic
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Donbabajay12(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2017
sainty2k3:
The lesson is clear, I wonder what the people above me are saying. Ladies, Be careful before you follow any man to the hotel, he might have epilepsy ,or other medical conditions, . if he died while you two are alone you will be in a big trouble
So someone that has epilepsy would write it on his fore head....smh

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by EjimaQuintana: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:
angry

The moral of the story as I'm kinda lost here angry

Nothing happened because you didn't enter and you're saying we should think twice before we take her to the hotel. Really? What's the moral of this story self? cry

BTW, the right section for this thread will be in the recycle bin
lwkmd you really got it right
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

I was like wtf Na wa o different cray crash dey here sha
So because nepa take light sooooooo? We should fry Akamu undecided
Ok you see the lady ? You did not help her What moral did you teach

Op please tell us how this can help someone one day .. ARE YOU OK ? Like serious
Or are you struggling to say .. WE Should mind our biz and not help ppl out ? ( cause you did nothing and went back to ur room )
haha bumbae abeg no kill me wit laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
sainty2k3:
bros iyam not judging oo but which type of ladies follow men to hotels cheesy?

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Abee79(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

What would have happened to her isn't his business in writing a story that has no ending... Did he make it abi was it a communicable disease? Who died or who didn't

Dey monitor me as I dey show myself you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Unique Facts About Kissing / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.