Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

"I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady (47997 Views)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Victornezzar: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2017
adajoe555:
wow so cute. HML

Dear boyfriend Prepare your mind soon oh
Don't worry dear
Am now ready wink
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso you like fukc reach? Is that the only quality you're bothered about? Abeg, no block my prayer request... undecided

Are you beautiful like that lady? Cause I fine wella and me they look for wife...

undecided
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Lucky her. Some girls have to kiss so many frogs before meeting prince charming. All the same, we get the lesson...take your time to date and marry your friend. She is beautiful, he looks like he has a handsome heart. I wish them marital bliss...

Since na God dey provide boo, He should take my order.
I desire a friend, a good man, good attributes...character, romantic, fine boi...six packs and he should be excellent in the other room smiley.
He can add anything I didn't mention...
Will surely surely see your spec. Dem yapa for Nairaland gan sef. Just open your eyes to be able to see them cheesy
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
It's actually easier to be faithful abroad than in Nigeria, so no big deal.
By the way, congrats dear.
Abeg I no fit laugh jawe cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by adajoe555: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
Don't worry dear Am now ready wink

ok I'm waiting
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Lucky her. Some girls have to kiss so many frogs before meeting prince charming. All the same, we get the lesson...take your time to date and marry your friend. She is beautiful, he looks like he has a handsome heart. I wish them marital bliss...

I desire a friend, a good man, good attributes...character, romantic, fine boi...six packs and he should be excellent in the other room smiley.
Ur head is there jare
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2017
I hope the exploration she deprived herself of, she does not further explore after marriage......
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
If you wait on the Lord.. sister did you or did you not taste of the fruit thereof?

End it at find a good man...
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by akanbiaa(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
If its a Nigerian based Man now people will say its because of Green card grin, I sense true love with this couples and I pray God gives them the wisdom , patience and financial power to stir their relationship to be truly happily ever after.Amen

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by KvnGRezz(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Jostico:
The last picture nawa o. them false the man take the picture
U say wetin? shockedshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by kinkybunny(f): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2017
lovely
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by johnson419999: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2017
if na all this our slay quuen wey full evrywer nowadays dem go don Bleep men scatancum dey fin innocent guy wey go carry the cross

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by KayCee92(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Commendable indeed.... Hml to them
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:

me too o, I am behind you on the queue o,Abeg ,baba God ,i am behind poco o,when you answer her na my turn e reach o
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2017
cute couple!
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nakuza(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Congratulations! I'm next in line for this type of testimony.
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nofuckgiven: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2017
And I am here wondering why my afonja boyfriend hasn't called me since April. Lack of communication is bad for any relationship especially long distance. I told him he would forget me after all America isn't Lagos. I know he has another woman there but I still love him. undecided Maybe its because I made the first move. Never again embarassed

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by hefelove(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2017
WATS the purpose of the date without the venue
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by KvnGRezz(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
joelsky:
she was my classmate in primary school in Zaria before they left for the US in 1999.
Haabaa bros haabaa haaaba...why u qon lie like that?

1 Share

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by wintersnow(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
adadike281:
Wow! and she is so beautiful too. congratulations in advance

You too like wedding ni
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by jashar(f): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:

What does that mean please? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by gabi101(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
i was expecting to see those funny doggy pose just as some young couples do in Nigeria...But this is very cool & lovely smiley

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by salesforce: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2017
For real
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by konkonbilo(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
vivypretty:

lol
I know say you go de don reach no 21 angry
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by tiwiex(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:

You want to date God abi?
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by mavinc4u(f): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:

A big Amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:

girls wey dey friendzone their bestie

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by piagetskinner(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
joelsky:
she was my classmate in primary school in Zaria before they left for the US in 1999.

bros who ask u eh??...with ur tie like the sword David used to fight the amalekites

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by YelloweWest: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:

God should take your order??
Mind yourself young lady..
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2017
joelsky:
Who ask this one question naw! Over sabi. Mtscheew.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2017
piagetskinner:

bros who ask u eh??...with ur tie like the sword David used to fight the amalekites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / 6 Things men want in a relationship / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.