Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

"I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady (48028 Views)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by OrireSA(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
NaturaEssie:
I'm 20 and i've never had a bf,i pray for something like you.
What? I find that hard to believe that a beautiful woman like yourself is single, what is wrong with these boys?
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by NaturaEssie(f): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
OrireSA:
What? I find that hard to believe that a beautiful woman like yourself is single, what is wrong with these boys?
lol my dear,they do come o,just that me,i have studies to face.
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by OrireSA(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
NaturaEssie:
lol my dear,they do come o,just that me,i have studies to face.
Don't worry I'm here now :-)

Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Austinoiz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
D's one go dey form virgin now. Who knows the number of sympathy TIDY u go give out before and after meeting ds your bobo?
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Papiikush: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
TSOM:
...While some boys have bodycounts higher than the number of days Buhari has spent in London.

You lack the moral right to term others as promiscous when you insert your phallus in between the thighs of every willing woman.smiley
cheesy
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by fiona14: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
i read dis since last year on instagram
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Olushauneddy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
By d time she sees another man who's gonna be twice as tall as this one, more romantic, richer & handsome. She would have completely forgotten she made this public confession.
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Jostico: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
wandeykul:
*force not *false
na auto-correct ni do am
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Welcomme: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
joelsky:
she was my classmate in primary school in Zaria before they left for the US in 1999.
Aviation Staff school? She looks familiar
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Sarah20A(f): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
It's actually easier to be faithful abroad than in Nigeria, so no big deal.
By the way, congrats dear.
I strongly disagree with you
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Sarah20A(f): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
I strongly disagree with you
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by PDPGuy: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
Lol. Why do you say that
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by OrireSA(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olushauneddy:
By d time she sees another man who's gonna be twice as tall as this one, more romantic, richer & handsome. She would have completely forgotten she made this public confession.
lol why are you so negative man?
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by OrireSA(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
adajoe555:
wow so cute. HML
Dear boyfriend Prepare your mind soon oh
Land him slap if he doesn't
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by luvlymabel: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
congrts to her..
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

Why is it easier?
The more you zip up, the safer you are abroad.
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
izospindle:

I hope you have all the qualities the man you described wants in a woman.........cos you sound like those ladies that will lie on the bed like firewood expecting the man to do every thing why you are high with ecstacy

savage grin

savage
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by khiaa(f): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
The more you zip up, the safer you are abroad.

That doesn't make any sense. Why can't you zip up in Nigeria?
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Somebodee(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
auntysimbiat:
nice one
No video today.. wink
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Casablanca22: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Girl it's not by your power! Be "prouding".... Just thank God you didn't meet badass STRIKERS...

Meanwhile: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Cuts Off His Manhood. Graphic Photos (Click Here To See Photos)
Abeg click it and bring out the fucking photo.. we really want to see you and ur cutting manhood'
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Lucky her. Some girls have to kiss so many frogs before meeting prince charming. All the same, we get the lesson...take your time to date and marry your friend. She is beautiful, he looks like he has a handsome heart. I wish them marital bliss...

Since na God dey provide boo, He should take my order.
I desire a friend, a good man, good attributes...character, romantic, fine boi...six packs and he should be excellent in the other room smiley.
He can add anything I didn't mention...
You still dey pray? When God don provide me and you rejected what God gave to you(me).
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Lucky her. Some girls have to kiss so many frogs before meeting prince charming. All the same, we get the lesson...take your time to date and marry your friend. She is beautiful, he looks like he has a handsome heart. I wish them marital bliss...

I desire a friend, a good man, good attributes...character, romantic, fine boi...six packs and he should be excellent in the other room smiley.
God has been telling u to PM me for the past 6months n ur still stubborn! What else do u want God to do DAT he hasn't already done!!!
No stress my guy upstairs biko!!! grin
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by joelsky: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Welcomme:
Aviation Staff school? She looks familiar

Faith children centre, ABU Zaria
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

That doesn't make any sense. Why can't you zip up in Nigeria?
Nigeria is a lawlessness place, don't mean that as an insult. The cost of not zipping up abroad is greater than a plane return ticket to Nigeria for a risk free s e x.
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by sshalom(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Congratulations in advance.
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
chisco82:

You still dey pray? When God don provide me and you rejected what God gave to you(me).
I no want obodo oyibo man. You will leave me here and travel...
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
pocohantas:

I no want obodo oyibo man. You will leave me here and travel...
Lol! You re not serious. I can't do such. I will not leave you trust me where i go is where you 'll go, where i dey you will.
We will always be together like a bread & butter.
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:

God has been telling u to PM me for the past 6months n ur still stubborn! What else do u want God to do DAT he hasn't already done!!!
No stress my guy upstairs biko!!! grin
See prophecy... Ihe a bu ndi amuma ugha ooo...
You miss it here bro.
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by luminouz(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
chisco82:

See prophecy... Ihe a bu ndi amuma ugha ooo...
You miss it here bro.
Translate for me biko....
Miss wetin? tongue
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

My pack's aren't 6 lol!
They are just growing but I possess other attributes u mentioned lol
Re: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:

And I think u need to change this order of 'Order' to a form of PRAYER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.