Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (544 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Cumnaija(f): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017

Nigerians now take everything to the social media, private matters inclusive, what is wrong with this man and his girlfriend’s public display of affection cos it looks awkwardly funny to me. Am i the only one feeling this way?

http://cumnaija.com/2017/06/30/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture/

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Guys & Ladies Make In Relationships. / Wife Sue Husband For Emotional Distress Demands $42,000 In Damages / What Is The One Thing About Your Partner That You Would Like To Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.