Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) (2165 Views)

Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
I remembered as a kid (14yrs), I went to visit our neighbor on a Saturday morning in Edo state when my mum left for the market with my elder sister. When I got there, I wanted to watch some movies since there was power. As I searched for which one to settle down with, my leg hit one of the pictures lined up on the ground which has a transparent glass as protector and it feel face down n shattered! embarassed

Loveth on the other hand was in the kitchen with her mum cooking. She was 19 then, we usually play unclad in the rain together back then and I never knew what blackmailed sex was until that faithful day. Although there was a certain time we were playing in the rain naked with her other siblings and mistakenly, my fingers hit her hairy pussy. She looked at me with anger but i waved it off (big mistake). Seriously, it was just a mistake but my bigger mistake was not apologizing for what I did. I remembered to apologise tho but because of my shy nature and for the fact my crime was related to pussy, I just couldnt embarassed

When the picture broke, I feared for my father's beatings, I feared her mum's insults, I couldn't run cos they knew I was in the house already. embarassed so I think her mum asked her to go check what's wrong cos Loveth came alone and saw what I did. Immediately, I started begging her to cover up for me, I pleaded and pleaded, you needed to see me crying on my knees embarassed

Loveth then told me she will cover up for me on a condition that I sleep with her, reminding me of the day I hit her pussy while jumping in the rain, telling me she can still tell her mum about the glass and about the pussy thingy...guys I won't lie to you, Loveth came to the house later that evening and had sex with me even though I wasn't okay with it and adding to the trouble I get from our maid who usually molests me every time my parents are out on my parent's bed embarassed

Although my elder sister suspected but she never had a proof to confront us with till we left there for another state and I've been free since then. Believe me, blackmailed sex is painful, its no different from rape.

So everyone, have you ever been blackmailed for sex before? Did you give in or you found a way to get out of it...share your experiences.

Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
nto sure have been into such before
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Am coming
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by daewoorazer(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2017

This script will be perfect for 'the wedding party 6'

Nice one op.. More arrows lies to your quiver

#zanga

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hollawayn05:
nto sure have been into such before
then you're lucky bro...ladies are familier with this.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
daewoorazer:
sad
its like you have something to say...tell us
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by daewoorazer(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
its like you have something to say...tell us

Yeah... And up u havit

Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by GreatCracker(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
a very smart part of me is guessing this to be a concocted and smoothly served story, but anyway let me just pretend as if i never read the story in the first place.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abed op if u want to do a super story here, why not go and meet wale adenuga nah?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
GreatCracker:
a very smart part of me is guessing this to be a concocted and smoothly served story, but anyway let me just pretend as if i never read the story in the first place.
really? You think so? OK bro.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Abed op if u want to do a super story here, why not go and meet wale adenuga nah?
you have his address bro?
daewoorazer:

Yeah... And up u havit

OK bro.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
You don't blackmail me into what I don't want.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benita27:
You don't blackmail me into what I don't want.
even with your nudes at stake you won't give in?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
even with your nudes at stake you won't give in?
My nudes?...leave story, you were a kid anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nevee cool

You nor fit blackmail guy man na

Na me go blackmail you and your entire generation self
grin

We be blackmailing since the days of eve

grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benita27:
My nudes?...leave story, you were a kid anyway.
you mist be a strong lady then... And I like that. smiley

Although that shit can't happen to me now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2017

I better be exposed than blackmailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by Oluwapresley(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
welllll,
Re: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed For Sex? How Did You Escape Giving In? (photos) by GreatCracker(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
really? You think so? OK bro.
naso na wetin i think be that

(1) (Reply)

What News From Your Girlfriend Will Make You Stressed Like This? (photo) / Man Sucks And Fingers Pregnant Statue (PHOTOS) / "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.