Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed (1308 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Hello nairalanders,

Pls i need matured advice from matured people, my cousin sister that got engaged few months back and about to Tie the knot come Easter is really depressed. She has been getting text messages inform of blackmail and death threats to the fiance from unknown number. The source went far to text her to never get married to the fiance else He gets killed. Meanwhile from the talks i had with my cousin sister, she was never in any relationship that she promised marriage to someone nor has any Man been spending on her as she takes care of her needs by herself.

This is trying times for her and she really need answers to go over this issue.
Note: The fiance is not aware of this. My Cousin sister feels telling him would create Panic

Updated..My thanks to nairaland Fam for all the contribution and views i received over this issue.
Back to the matter. Finally my cousin after some days i created this post, she kept on calling back the number, after which the person unmasked her identity, it turns out to be another Lady, which my cousin supposed husband to be promised marriage and is housing her somewhere in South South region. She spoke at length with my cousin balabalabaa. At last My cousin and family resolved to cancel the marriage. Happy New week everyone...
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by spidey77: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Are you sure she is telling the truth??

1 Like

Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Splinz(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2019
Tell your cousin sister smiley to report the threats to appropriate authorities like the police.

In Buhari's voice, "I don't know the technology used..." but I know the blackmailer can be track down.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by IamLucy(f): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Report to the appropriate authority

2 Likes

Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Olalan(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2019
At last check the best and appropriate thing to do is to report to the police

1 Like

Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2019
His fiance's ex is behind those messages, don't post your engagement pictures, they won't hear, people can't ruin what they don't know.
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Empty treats. The guy's ex is responsible. She prob aborted for him severally
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by MJBOLT: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
is your 'cousin sister' not your cousin?

1 Like

Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Headlesschicken(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
undecided Once u wanna settle down,d devil would start trying to play one last jackpot wiv yuh relationship...
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Katier00(f): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Somebody is pulling her legs

1 Like

Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
spidey77:
Are you sure she is telling the truth??

She's not a Saint, but from the much i know her and some past relationship she kept, she's scandal free. Thanks
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Splinz:
Tell your cousin sister smiley to report the threats to appropriate authorities like the police.

In Buhari's voice, "I don't know the technology used..." but I know the blackmailer can be track down.

Good luck.

Thanks. Without Confiding to the fiance, because the fiance is not aware of this yet, she said telling the fiance about it would create Panic
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
IamLucy:
Report to the appropriate authority
Thanks
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:

Thanks. I concur with you.
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
His fiance's ex is behind those messages, don't post your engagement pictures, they won't hear, people can't ruin what they don't know.

Exactly. Thanks for your time and views
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Juicybreed:

Exactly. Thanks for your time and views
I think she should tell her fiance so they can deal with d situation together. Might b his ex.
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
If it was his ex, the threats would have been directed at her, not him.
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jayhazard:

If it was his ex, the threats would have been directed at her, not him.
the aim is to discourage the gal and she hopes he would come bk to her
Re: Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Report it to the police undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pain During Intercourse Or Penetration / #bbnajia: Ike Erection For Mercy After Being Kissed By Mercy (video) / As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.