Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand (5932 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Zeal0000007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Can't believed what happened today. I teach two part time students both in 100level, one is a guy he owns is own automobile repair company strictly on Mercedes, he's a big boy on his own. secondly is a 35years old lady who has been frustrated becuz of issues of life.

According to her story she was in Abuja doing very well, she could rent a hotel for a year and run it with her workers, she does that and sent 2 of her younger ones to school who are now in their early 30s, she opened a business for her elder brother which is running into millions now.

she was duped of millions she almost ran mad because of the trauma , she went back to nothing, right now she's squatting with her siblings she helped and they're treating like a piece of shit. they call her illiterate. they don't regard her as anything and she's even caring for the brother kids that lost their mother, she always stressed up with chores here and there ,doesn't even have time to go out as a woman and people assume she gave birth to those two children making her chance of getting married slim.

straight to the point, I usually go teaching her in her house before going to the guy's company. When leaving there yesterday she told me she has something to tell me, but that she can't say it but that she will text rather and I didn't see anything as at yesterday like she promised, getting there today she managed to Tell me that she has grown feelings for me that she doesn't have a boy friend and she's in her ovulation, she did the whole of that writing that she was shy to say it.

Pals I was confused not knowing what to do and from the looks of things she really needed sex, so I decided to compromise and I try banging her real good and she thanked me later and apologized and I told her there's nothing to apologize for.

Pals right now I'm living in regrets, with guilty conscience, I'm a responsible guy and I got a serious relationship of 5years before me, I just got an offshore job I have been praying God for, and I don't know if to continue teaching her again or just continue with the other guy cos I see this happening again, though soon I will be leaving for my dream job offshore ,is there any advice I can give to her
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by mymadam(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
undecided Your choice, but... Let your head rule your heart. Hmmm

8 Likes

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Officialgarri: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
You will still bang her real good a second time and you will forget about regrets. It's a matter of time before konji sets in again

21 Likes

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Conner44: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Op you better forget your lord of the rings gf and resign that ya job then stay with the poor woman or do you think you will see another free ‘no strings attached’ punna in the offshore?

Tell the woman to pay you 80% of the salary you will receive at that job every month sha so you go dey f*ck still dey get savings.

Rainy days abound

5 Likes

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by delugajackson: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
You didn't consider your relationship of 5years before heeding to her sexual advances.

If you were slightly responsible, you wouldn't even think of such. It takes more than being a "responsible" man to overcome sexual temptations.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Zimri(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Here we go again. Gosh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lol Mumu. After sleeping with her you come here for advice.

The true test of a responsible man is to reject free sex... Quote me anywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by solmus: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
cool

so long you aint married or engaged to anyone, then helping a lonely woman shouldn't make you feel guilty, if you turn her down you might drive her to depression after all its just sex

If it makes you feel any better close your eyes while mounting her the next time and imagine its your GF that is naked before you and bang her accordingly

This made me remember my service year somewhere in Abeokuta many years ago, a neighbor who was married to a polygamist with 4 wives also felt lonely and needed compassion , she gave me food, lend me money and refuse to collect it back, she even promised after service if I wanted to stay I should give her my C.V so as to submit it to her husbands political friends and her church people.. I knew I had to make it up to her for all her kindness and the only way I know is to fvck her to stupor after drinking a bottle of kasaperako, I drew my plan and started implementing it, first was me teasing her about her curves and how young she looked, then I graduated to touching and playing with her hair and moving very close to her, when she wasn't complaining and seem to be enjoying it, I start touching her laps and hips, at this point she jokinly asked me what was my problem and what I wanted gaan gaan, I drew closer and planted her a kiss to explain further, she resisted the kiss abit but after few seconds she was the one doing the kissing.. long story short we banged and banged till we got tired, she rolled over to me and asked me why it took this long, which I bluntly told her , I didn't want to spend my service year in jail for banging someones wife

Moral of the Story, we sometimes need to break certain protocols, if it means helping others and making others happy

18 Likes

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by crackkhaus: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
You again...

With these your constant threads telling stories of women who seduced you or made moves on you, it may seem in your mind that it makes you look like a ladies' man...but honestly, the only vibe I'm getting is that of a cheap nigga who will fvck anything and anyone just because they asked him for it.
I don't think you have any respect for your body.

Single or not, you must start teaching yourself to understand that not every woman should be fvcked, even if they're begging for it.

7 Likes

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by jahlove4jah: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
One dangerous thing about leading someone of the opposite sex on is that it will get to a point when emotions will get high and difficult to control. This is the right time to nip it off before it scatters everything you are trying to build

Remember that you have a relationship of 5 years at stake,

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Zeal0000007(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
crackkhaus:
You again...

With these your constant threads telling stories of women who seduced you or made moves on you, it may seem in your mind that it makes you look like a ladies' man...but honestly, the only vibe I'm getting is that of a cheap nigga who will fvck anything and anyone just because they asked him for it.
I don't think you have any respect for your body.

Single or not, you must start teaching yourself to understand that not every woman should be fvcked, even if they're begging for it.
Baba say that again, I see you draw the first stone.
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by All4good: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Zeal0000007:

Pals I was confused not knowing what to do and from the looks of things she really needed sex, so I decided to compromise and I try banging her real good and she thanked me later and apologized and I told her there's nothing to apologize for.
Hnmmm..
Be mindful of the saying "there's only a thin line between love and hate"
It's never difficult for a woman to find sex as and when she needs it. And funny enough, can also get paid, while satisfying herself. That said as here teacher, having that authority figure, I would expect you direct her to do it the right way. Which is fix her relationship status and possibly get married.
There is a FB group matching serious couples; direct her: https://web./640457846741659/about/
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by crackkhaus: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Baba say that again, I see you draw the first stone.
I said, the only vibe I'm getting from you is that of a cheap nigga who will fvck anything and anyone just because they asked him for it.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Afostev11(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Heaven will help u as u help her ministry.... baddes
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by zexy2030(m): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2020
give me her number let me continue from where u stopped grin
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by lewis512(m): 2:01am On Mar 04, 2020
You have done no harm bruh, if you don’t do that self you won’t have lover to go teach her again
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Gofwane(m): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:
so long you aint married or engaged to anyone, then helping a lonely woman shouldn't make you feel guilty, if you turn her down you might drive her to depression after all its just sex
ha! You really are a very reasonable person grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by DMerciful(m): 2:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Op wey mumu! A lady told you she's in an unsafe period yet you banged her. Hope you use condom else na pregnancy chance you enter so. Whether you are responsible or not, if she's pregnant, na your pikin o
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 04, 2020
When a hunter wants to catch an animal,he makes sure that there are free foods before the set trap in order to lure the animal...
When the animal eats once and sees that nothing happens,he will keep eating it till he falls into the pit.....

BE WISE.....

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by marshalcarter: 3:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Odi2:
When a hunter wants to catch an animal,he makes sure that there are free foods before the set trap in order to lure the animal...
When the animal eats once and sees that nothing happens,he will keep eating it till he fails into the pit.....

BE WISE.....
Elder has spokengrin

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by ultimatenath1(m): 4:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Please what are the requirements to get an offshore job..this has always been my long term goals
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Zeal0000007(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2020
ultimatenath1:
Please what are the requirements to get an offshore job..this has always been my long term goals
what do you want to know
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by SocialJustice: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Lol, dazz all.
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2020
It's easy to criticise someone until you find yourself in his shoes undecided

OP, I don't think you did such a bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by laivwire(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Zeal0000007:

Pals I was confused not knowing what to do knew what I was doing and from the looks of things she really needed sex, so I decided to compromise take advantage of her and I try banging her real good did bang her without conscience and she thanked me later and apologized and I told her there's nothing to apologize for.

Pals right now I'm living in regrets, with guilty conscience, I'm a responsible guy an irresponsible cheat and I got a serious relationship of 5years before me, I just got an offshore job I have been praying God for, and I don't know if to continue teaching her again or just continue with the other guy cos I see this happening again, though soon I will be leaving for my dream job offshore ,is there any advice I can give to her

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
what I'm going to say is going to anoy many,iv been observing for a while,if you where drowning in water and you are a married woman your husband is not there and the man who saved you administered CPR , you survive and become aware that he actually did that to save you,would you call that cheating on your husband just because another man had to kiss you to save your life?or say the same if a woman does the same for your husband? as a matter of fact you won't get to hear about it,life is twisted,some things happen and can't be explained,if you happen to be falling off a cliff and the person who coincidentally reaches out to grab you to save you from dropping 150meters to your death was the person who had an affair with your girlfriend or boyfriend would you tell the person to live you to drop dead? you wont even care who is there to offer you help all youd care is to be saved.we take things too deeply in life because we have time to make choices but when we are desperate our choices vanish into thin air because time doesn't matter and action becomes of essence.
guy you don't have to tell your woman or confess what happens to her,she may not understand it,as for this lady you had sex with make sure you let it clear that your relationship with her remains professional,except you think otherwise,yes just because you had sex doesn't mean you've lost your right,she wanted sex and you gave her sex period no strings attached it doesn't have to be a routine,however if you choose to end your 5 years relationship go ahead and do so and stop putting your girl friend at risk of contacting an std by straffing women behind her.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Zeal0000007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=laivwire post=87155181][/quote]really
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Giftexx: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Fornication is bad!
But then, u slept with her and shortly, u got an offshore job.
If the job pays well, biko, Marry her if she’s ur type.
The 5years rlship can go.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Mogajunior(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:
cool

If it makes you feel any better close your eyes while mounting her the next time and imagine its your GF that is naked before you and bang her accordingly

This made me remember my service year somewhere in Abeokuta many years ago, a neighbor who was married to a polygamist with 4 wives also felt lonely and needed compassion , she gave me food, lend me money and refuse to collect it back, she even promised after service if I wanted to stay I should give her my C.V so as to submit it to her husbands political friends and her church people.. I knew I had to make it up to her for all her kindness and the only way I know is to fvck her to stupor after drinking a bottle of kasaperako, I drew my plan and started implementing it, first was me teasing her about her curves and how young she looked, then I graduated to touching and playing with her hair and moving very close to her, when she wasn't complaining and seem to be enjoying it, I start touching her laps and hips, at this point she jokinly asked me what was my problem and what I wanted gaan gaan, I drew closer and planted her a kiss to explain further, she resisted the kiss abit but after few seconds she was the one doing the kissing.. long story short we banged and banged till we got tired, she rolled over to me and asked me why it took this long, which I bluntly told her , I didn't want to spend my service year in jail for banging someones wife

Moral of the Story, we sometimes need to break certain protocols, if it means helping others and making others happy

Don't worry someone will break protocols and bang your wife someday so she can be happy. I really trust karma on that.
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by solmus: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mogajunior:
Don't worry someone will break protocols and bang your wife someday so she can be happy. I really trust karma on that.

thought of a fool don't bother me.. wait on karma while the rich get super richer using the poor while the dunce poor get super poorer hoping an imaginary karma catches the fool... its all fools paradise.. Abraham did worse fvcking a slave, Solomon took it a step further fvcking everything fvckable God stil forgave them

he bleeped someone new and his luck turned around, got a dream job I see karma making him richer and you a scared one poorer
Re: Did I Do Well Giving In To Her Sex Demand by Mogajunior(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:

thought of a fool don't bother me.. wait on karma while the richer get super richer using the poor while the dunce poor get suppr poorer hoping an imaginary karma catches the fool... its all fools paradise

he bleeped someone new and his luck turned around, got a dream job I see karma making him richer and you a scared one poorer
You r so blind to know you r the bigger fool here. seducing and sleeping with a woman you know fully well is married is wat u r here to justify.

Also he never said the lady in question is married. get it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Boy-friend. / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years / Woman's Intuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.