Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (64353 Views)

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Why Is Ameachi Fooling Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Organizer111222(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Now I have my fellow ibos using their heads .... There is nothing like Biafra... It died tge day the main agitator Dim Ojukwu of bless memories contested for presidency under APGA and his wife accepted ambassodorial appointment from the federal Republic of Nigeria ... Nnamdi kanu is just brainwashing he majority illiterates among the igbos to drive home his plans of getting wealthy and famous.... Maybe some of you have forgotten in a hurry the likes of Asari dokubo , tompolo, ateke tom to mention a few who claimed they were fighting for the rights of Niger Deltans... All they ended up doing is getting themselves rich and famous while there mumus and fools are still wallowing in abject poverty drinking ogoro from Monday to Sunday while they are busy balling with champgene , building schools abroad. Nnmadi kanu is a British nationality who is acting a script. Go in to prison was part of the script and that does nkt make him great . have anyone listened to that guy speak... I bet you my 8yrs old daughter will win him in a debate on reason why there wont be a biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by kakacoke01: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sha no b afonja talk na una follow Igbo talk but dis Igbo get sense try anything wat happen in civil war will repeat itself and d Nnamdi KANU will run back d same way ojukwu did

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Amhappy(f): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
O set eee. I saw this coming. Umu Anambra sees themselves as the best and wisest Igbo's.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by jpphilips(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
ESDKING:
The earlier you guys understand that no propaganda against Ipob is working the better.. When are you guys going to rest ?.

On that day, we shall know who is who. 30th may was just a child's play. They did all to frustrate the sit at home order they could not, now they have come again with another trash.If people could comply with sit at home order which made some Igbos not to engage in their various businesses that day, how much more on election day when they won't even be allowed to open their shops by Nig govt due to election. So, the only alternative they will have is to sit at home and enjoy.

Moreover, people have been participating less during previous election time in SE , is it now the order has been given that they Will come out in mass to vote ?.
Deceit of the highest order !!
Ipob has won already.

Election is the feeding bottle of the Elites, Kanu is a nobody in the scheme of things, an Elite single handedly released him from prison, Kanu has turned his barrel to the Elites, you will be shocked what the outcome will be. Make no mistakes, a school dropuout like kanu can not decide the fate of igbos, never!!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Luvdk(f): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afonjarian kids crying over Mazi Agu Udo Kanu......

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by farem: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
muykem:
The mistake Nigerian is making is giving credence to IPOB. They will surely destroy themselves on this stupidity agitation and emotion.

That was how Boko Haram was supported initially.
It metamorphosed something uncontrollable

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by oxygen247(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let me ask
these questions, When did an Abia man
become wiser than the Anambra man, "

Useless man. Arochukwu is acclaimed to be the wisest race in Igbo land and the last time I checked it was still in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Luvdk(f): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kanu will always be ur nightmare
Oil thieves sad

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ofeakwu(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Soulsymbol99:
"nnamdi kanu is a small boy" person saying dis may nt hv heard of the new French president who is 39.in as much as I dnt support some of d moves by kanu, Wot has it got 2 do Wot age. No be our ancestor wey be president keep us 4 dis condition undecided
[img]
Soulsymbol99:
"nnamdi kanu is a small boy" person saying dis may nt hv heard of the new French president who is 39.in as much as I dnt support some of d moves by kanu, Wot has it got 2 do Wot age. No be our ancestor wey be president keep us 4 dis condition undecided
[/img]
Soulsymbol99:

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
thing is, am skeptical,am an ibo but i know how wicked and beastly we can be...assuming biafra is to become reality,the so called biafrans will wallow in greed,corruption and insincerity ..DONT BE DECIEVED, IGBO IS WICKED

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by kingOG: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
ESDKING:
The earlier you guys understand that no propaganda against Ipob is working the better.. When are you guys going to rest ?.

On that day, we shall know who is who. 30th may was just a child's play. They did all to frustrate the sit at home order they could not, now they have come again with another trash.If people could comply with sit at home order which made some Igbos not to engage in their various businesses that day, how much more on election day when they won't even be allowed to open their shops by Nig govt due to election. So, the only alternative they will have is to sit at home and enjoy.

Moreover, people have been participating less during previous election time in SE , is it now the order has been given that they Will come out in mass to vote ?.
Deceit of the highest order !!
Ipob has won already.
ode...who sit at home help?? if you like sit at home for eternity someone else will take your shop and when nice hunger wire you and your family head na you go first curse king of fools nnamdi lmao..somebody that eat chicken at home you are there losing money like we all don't know Igbo men can not love any stupid course more than money
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ofeakwu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jflex07:
who made the man the mouth piece. Well time will tell, but I strongly believe that kanu will succeed innhia quests

this is for you!!!![img]
Jflex07:
who made the man the mouth piece. Well time will tell, but I strongly believe that kanu will succeed innhia quests

this is for you!!!![/img]
Jflex07:

this is for you!!!!

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by jpphilips(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Luvdk:
Tell that to ya filthy Afonja ladies

Do you have whitlow on your nose or just an error of angel Gabriel's creation?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by laudate: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Organizer111222:
Now I have my fellow ibos using their heads .... There is nothing like Biafra... It died tge day the main agitator Dim Ojukwu of bless memories contested for presidency under APGA and his wife accepted ambassodorial appointment from the federal Republic of Nigeria ... Nnamdi kanu is just brainwashing he majority illiterates among the igbos to drive home his plans of getting wealthy and famous.... Maybe some of you have forgotten in a hurry the likes of Asari dokubo , tompolo, ateke tom to mention a few who claimed they were fighting for the rights of Niger Deltans... All they ended up doing is getting themselves rich and famous while there mumus and fools are still wallowing in abject poverty drinking ogoro from Monday to Sunday while they are busy balling with champgene , building schools abroad. Nnmadi kanu is a British nationality who is acting a script. Go in to prison was part of the script and that does nkt make him great . have anyone listened to that guy speak... I bet you my 8yrs old daughter will win him in a debate on reason why there wont be a biafra.
Mazi, biko just hold brake for there! Do you want them to call you an Afonja? wink

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by eodavids(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Overzealousness is bad. Especially when the overzealous persons threw caution to the wind.

Why has Kanu chosen to drag the Ndigbo into a colossal danger?
Even The Great Ikemba who was well educated, internationally connected and who fought a fierce war against the then Nigerian government; Ikemba had realigned with Nigeria and urged Ndigbo to remain in Nigeria.
Why should Kanu foolishly drag Ndigbo into trouble?

#notonnamdikanu
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by ivolt: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu will surely deliver Anambra state for APC.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by jrusky(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hahahaha I can't stop laughing oh heaven! Was these not what I said a while ago that this boy called Kanu does not merit it he is a bloody fool and a failure. He left his family in a good environment enjoy UK life and asked some ignorant illiterate here to die for nothing and yet some so called educated a s s holes from my region still follows him like a goat.

I had seen him I had seen his father I had listen to him he is just a confused frustrated fool. His case is so pathetic I'm sure this man will receive all sorts of threatening from those fool called IPOB and I can see some lazy attention seekers here attacking the man calling him Afonja I'm really sorry for you guys your case is a sorry case so anyone who refused to follow a failure like Kanu is now Afonja biko make una go borrow sense small.

I'm surprising that kanu who has no single achievement in life being business, property of his own, not even good education will now be telling me at my age to sit at home I should not open my office or to be telling me to stand and I will stand or telling me to dance and I will dance oh Lord what an insult, who the hell is Kanu I asked again and again? I build my business up to this level and one guy will come and be dictating to me how to live and what to do simply my region was not opportune to be president how does that be my business or how can we become president when Ojukwu took arms against the govt of the land how would they trust us was Azikwe not president before? Instead for us to recall back and lets try to put this things right we went on hate jamboree abusing everybody and hate everybody biko oginni?

Please go and get senses a failure can't lead in fact his look does not even resemble his claimed father I'm not even sure he is a true son of the man in the first place because he looks albino a lot. I'm really upset with this boy like mad who the hell did he think he is? Damn!!!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by laudate: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
jrusky:
Hahahaha I can't stop laughing oh heaven! Was these not what I said a while ago that this boy called Kanu does not merit it he is a bloody fool and a failure. He left his family in a good environment enjoy UK life and asked some ignorant illiterate here to die for nothing and yet some so called educated a s s holes from my region still follows him like a goat.

I had seen him I had seen his father I had listen to him he is just a confused frustrated fool. His case is so pathetic I'm sure this man will receive all sorts of threatening from those fool called IPOB and I can see some lazy attention seekers here attacking the man calling him Afonja I'm really sorry for you guys your case is a sorry case so anyone who refused to a failure like Kanu is now Afonja biko make una go borrow sense small.

I'm surprising that kanu who has no single achievement in life being business, property of his own, not even good education will now be telling me at my age to sit at home I should not open my office or to be telling me to stand and I will stand or telling me to dance and I will dance oh Lord what an insult who the hell is Kanu I asked again and again. I build my business up to this level and one guy will come and be dictating to me how to live and what to do simply my region was not opportune to be president how does that be my business or how can we become president when Ojukwu took arm against the govt of the land how would they trust us was Azikwe not president before? Instead for us to recall back and lets try to put this things right we went on hate jamboree abusing everybody and hate everybody biko oginni?

Please go and get senses a failure can't lead in fact his look does not even resemble his claimed father I'm are not even sure he is a true son of the man in the first place because he looks albino a lot.

ROFLMAO!! cheesy Una no go kill person with laugh for dis place, biko...! cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by LorDBolton(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
At least some igbos are wise

Ask yourself how come Ojukwu n him fam fit escape unharmed ...

How can a man send millions to their death but be unwilling to give up his life?

History replaying itself , same tactics being employed ALL OVER AGAIN yet biafran supporters expect a different outcome?

Ok o

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ewedegubbler: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor Who? Sorry Mr you goofed in your paid job because OKOROAFOR cannot be an Anambra surname. Try Okafor next time you wana do your nonsense pay for play ...
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
wizzakosh:
Waiting for them to tag you afonja.
Things fall apart.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by hatchy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hahahahaha! E don dey happen. I said it,yes I said it that a time shall come when they will begin to fight themselves. The Anambra man will claim more Igbo than the Igbos from IMO,Abia and other Igbo states.
Even if the so called Biafra is achieved,they will not last up to two years before they will experience unprecedented implosion worse than what is seen in South Sudan today.

Just imagine the small boy Nnamdi Kanu of Umuahia,Abia state(not even real Igbo) issuing directives and order to the real Igbos.

In Orubebe's voice " WE WILL NOT TAKE IT"

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ewedegubbler:
Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor Who? Sorry Mr you goofed in your paid job because OKOROAFOR cannot be an Anambra surname. Try Okafor next time you wana do your nonsense pay for play ...
why are you pained,go follow Nnamdi na.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Organizer111222(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
laudate:

Mazi, biko just hold brake for there! Do you want them to call you an Afonja? wink
bros I am a proud abian and a Nigerian ... Nnamdi does is not fit to speak for me as an igbo he has nothing upstairs all he knows how to do is to give hate speeches

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Kiakia(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
The so called Nnamdi Kanu deluded himself by making that declaration. The President of Oha na Eze Ndi Igbo recently condemned such an utterance from him. And now this! I guess the young man is now biting more than he can chew. He has no right or powers to disenfranchise the good people of Anambra State, all in the name of some mindless agitation. Methinks he is playing at something by deliberately flouting his bail conditions.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
hatchy:
Hahahahaha! E don dey happen. I said it,yes I said it that a time shall come when they will begin to fight themselves. The Anambra man will claim more Igbo than the Igbos from IMO,Abia and other Igbo states.
Even if the so called Biafra is achieved,they will not last up to two years before they will experience unprecedented implosion worse than what is seen in South Sudan today.

Just imagine the small boy Nnamdi Kanu of Umuahia,Abia state(not even real Igbo) issuing directives and order to the real Igbos.

In Orubebe's voice " WE WILL NOT TAKE IT"
I keep saying it,give this people Biafra and you will see another south Sudan.
Dubious people can never co-exist.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by wristbangle: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
The IPOB group in Igbo land will forever remain a joke and by God's grace their disgruntled plans will fail woefully.

Anambra should insist on letting the election take place to choose whom they seems right to govern them and not be carried away by one useless baboon who has no strategic plan to liberate his home let alone a whole tribe.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by burkingx(f): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahahaha Mazi Nnamdi KANU the fear of hopeless Yellowbar demons the unity beggars... is it the Anambra state that said No election in their state , yellowbar demons Biafra how is it your problem when u have badoo skull smasher and body spareparts and skull miners roaming hopelessly and tirelessly looking for head to mine or Fulani herdman's raping your women and killing you in cold blood... abeg make u nah leave us alone, Biafra has come to stay.... below is their nightmare grin cheesy grin

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by nku5: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
While I do not support Nnamdi Kanu's call for boycotting of elections in my state I have to ask....what the bleep is APA and what hole did they crawl out from. Where have they been all this while?

This divide and rule tactic has failed
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by calyto: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have a funny feeling that Igbo political leaders will eventually kill this Nnamdi guy. When his matter begins to affect their planned loot, they will begin to strategies on how to silence him. They won't just stop at that; they will lay the blame on Buhari and his disciples
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Chukazu: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is not about Rhetorics.. These are political statements, but unfortunately Nnamdi Kalu is not a politician, what he has is "people's power"
Political powers cannot withstand people's power
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57992088][/quote]

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A / Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.