Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? (5520 Views)

I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Kkposky: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
you married early this year, and u have been married for 8 months... When we are still in the 6th month.... Sister why?

Anyways, for those having same question as hers, meet your husband for the answer..
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:

You wouldn't know that. Don't forget it's a copied story

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
undecided

You mean 8months and your friend is yet to give her husband a bj?? What is the essence of courtship if you can't get to know you fiance better and get to Bleep him??

don't be surprised if the idiot has been using a Love Machine for your friend.best solution is to drug him and find out what he is hidding.
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by deor03(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kkposky:
you married early this year, and u have been married for 8 months... When we are still in the 6th month.... Sister why?

Anyways, for those having same question as hers, meet your husband for the answer..

Please read what she wrote carefully and slowly.

Then withdraw your.......Sister Why?
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Kennybix(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
cerowo:
I suggest she should drug him... Lol

You're beautiful ma'am wink
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by darkandclear26: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
This must rubbish. don't she wipe the dick clean after sex? Switch on the light and you must see everything that time,
This thread sucks , I guess the hubby has a good dik but he might have scars of STIs , or he is Bisexual.
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by cerowo(f): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kennybix:

You're beautiful ma'am wink
tnks
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Kennybix(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
cerowo:

tnks

Aha! You're welcome. Hhmm..that smile is priceless you know
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Hmmm. I smell Lies abeg.
8months without seeing his full unclothedness? Nawa o.
it's very possible dear... Was in a similar relationship for almost three years... And for at least two years I never really saw the opening of the lipsrsealed she even told me to my face that I have never seen it before and it's true despite having several lipsrsealed so I was desperate to see it and I saw it with the pretense of using a particular position... Lol... She is a very shy person not that she had something bad she was hiding, and she doesn't like the idea of getting fully nude although she was the sweetest and was very neat too... only folks that have experienced it can attest to it... So it's very possible dear... Oh... Gosh... I have exposed too much in trying to explain this... lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Bashnigga(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
So u've never sucked his sex pistol shocked
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by izospindle(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:
Maybe he is using a dil.do strapped to his waist
guy no kill me oh grin
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked after 8 months you're now complaining ba??

Maybe rashes abi korokoro full e preeq that's why...
Lemme consult ifa for more reasons
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by ghettochild(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
abi hm dick small neh? drug him n see 4 urslf
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by bossrillboss: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
d way e dey hungry me to slap dis op nw ehn..is ok op continue.I just dey luk o
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by mykeh1m2(m): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2017
maybe he is a transgender
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by cerowo(f): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Kennybix:

Aha! You're welcome. Hhmm..that smile is priceless you know
Lol... U can say that again
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Talk to him about it, from his reply u wud knw exactly wat to do, but m sure something is wrong, i doubt its about his size, it shuld b something else, hes ur hubby... So talk!
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Akwaudene87(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
olu77:

How did you know? Are you sharing him with your friend?
you are smart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationships And Money / Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls / The True Origin Of Humans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.