Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] (18600 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Edition Of The Africa Nations Cup

Ghana: 24% (13 votes)
Egypt: 75% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 / U-20 World Cup Final: Ghana Wins Brazil [4 - 3] on Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by koolchicco: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ghanaian sure needs more than LUCK to win this!
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by vikiviko(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
Pharaoh let my people go.

The Pahraohs desrve the trophy they have been exceptional.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by vikiviko(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
Pharaoh let my people go.

The Pharaohs desrve the trophy they have been exceptional.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by mansmith(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2010
I love Ghana.wonderful people great nation,very hardworking and disciplined people,the list of the good thins i will say about Ghana is endless,irrespective of the fact that they knocked out Nigeria but the truth must be said at all times,Egypt must win the tournament because they are the best Africa has now,wonderful team spirit ,good bench, good and dedicated and committed players.let the best team win , Egypt
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by manmustwac(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2010
if egypt win 275 pounds {65'000} go enter my pocket. grin
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by Kgdavid(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
yall lets get behind Ghana. one of my closest friends is a ghanaian and this is why losing to them is very painful. however these boys are serious footballers and if ghana win it wil be good for west africa, having lost out twice to egypt in previous finals. i think agyemang badu will be the young player of the tournament(if ghana win) or meteeb if the arabian invaders win. At nene1, incidentally i live in the Gambia and nigerians are generally disliked here too mainly for the reasons you stated
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by otokx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
Egypt have been very impressive and they deserve to win.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by shesi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
una dey watch the game? egypt my foot. ghana to win 2-0
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by bandore(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2010
all this gira gira wey ghana dey do they wld nt score,, they were nt able to do this gira gira with 9ja ,, they were scared,, just watch how egypt wld put in their goalsssssssssssss,,
NEARLY NEVER KILLS A BIRD,,
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by chic2pimp(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
C'mon Ghana.
Don't let the Egyptians win for the third time in a row.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by bandore(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ghana is playing with all their energy,, But ur guess is as good as mine,, wht would they play with in the second half, enuf chance for egypt to unleash their goals!
you would say I said it!
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by bandore(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2010
Where is ghana's coach?tell them to ease up,, men this is just 35 minutes and they are breathless.Someone needs to tell ghana that this is not a KENKE ROVOLUTION!
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by bandore(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2010
did you see that big ghanaian fool with a child's dummy IN HIS MOUTH CAUGHT BY THE CAMERA??,, why are these people so local ??
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by shesi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
stfu douchebag. they are not your old rags. these are young bloods. who told u they are tired.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by jrtorrents: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
what is wrong with a tooth someone’s mouth, just like ppl wearing swim glasses not for swimming
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by shesi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2010
and it's not called "child's dummy" you fool.

it's called a pacifier. who's the local one now.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by bandore(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2010
@shesi or poo or whatever your name is
You are a big fool , a trivial general term you  call things like that are dummies here in the u.k,,, fool!,and is a pacifier always used to refer to that alone,, mad man!  see who is contesting language with me?besides repetition for emphasy was wht I made use of when I wrote child to qualify the dummy,, mad fool!I dnt even wanna go into my status with you so dont even go there,I am sure you are a folish ghana man,,Idiot!
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by chidyke77(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ghana wl win ths match
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by eterpete: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
For Greenwich, London, every where i've been this evening, na Man u Arsenal boys dey watch!! smiley

Are you Africans at all? Wetin do Ghana Egypt?
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by jrtorrents: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2010
think it could be called anything, depending on where you are, I've always know it to be known as tooth.
But we should be concerned with the match itself, that is what is at stake.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by chelseabmw(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2010
so this match is still draw
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by bandore(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2010
dont mind the fool who does not even knw wht he is saying, I was cracking a joke out of what was shown and he was showing he is the learned man,which is apparently not, because he thinks words don;t have synonyms or trivial terms, very funny,
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by otokx(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ghana can win this as the Egyptians are getting confused and resorting to wuruwuru.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by shesi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
your status? what status? you stupid fool. have you written an english dictionary or something? nonsense.

wtf is "emphasy" is that the status you are talking about?

idiot.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by chelseabmw(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
Up Nigeria,
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by bandore(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
fool asking me wht emphasy is?goat,,,, you are the biggest frustrated fool on earth, mad man,, u were the one that thought words dont have synonyms,, lol,, very soon would be claiming its not called a car its called a vehicle, mumu,
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by shesi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2010
lol. see this idiot o. go ahead. tell me what "emphasy" is. i'd love to know. you're making a fool of yourself.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by bandore(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2010
u have already ridiculed urself and where u come frm,,,
no synonyms in your diary!!,, you cannot even comprehend my art of language let alone be in the same league with me,,,mad fool, very easy for me to tell you are a ghanaian,
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by otokx(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2010
Yellow cards are flying all over the place now
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by shesi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
bla bla bla. what're you 15? i'm still waiting for you to tell me what "emphasy" means.

go ahead. impress me with your art of language.
Re: Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1] by 9jafreak: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
[size=13pt]MAMA MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this the same Ghana Team?

An intelligible Coach (tactics, motivation) is everything folks,

Ghana for GOLD!

Damn![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey / Ifeanyi Ubah Lift Super Eagles’ Spirit Wit $8000,Charges Them 2 Win In Egypt(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.