Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage (34943 Views)

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Daeylar(f): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
only 5 but the women's thread was 15 undecided undecided
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
1. Putting your wife in a jealous position.
Shouldn't this simply read:"wives, stop being INSECURE!"

3.Shouting on your woman.
Shouting is sometimes the necessary process to make a stubborn partner understand that you mean BUSINESS. For example: you wife want to put tribal marks on your kids face, so you 1st explain why this is a bad idea and how you are totally against such stuff. Next time she raise the subject, you AGAIN try to reason with her that this won't EVER happen, so to let it go.by the 10th times, you have no option but to show this woman that you mean biz (since she hasn't got a clue yet), so you shout:" biatch, I told you already, NO TRIBAL MARKS, and if you EVER raise the issue again, you best look for a new home and place to stay!"
Thus, You will never hear about tribal mark discussion again

4.Correcting her in front of the children
If wifey says something wrong in front of the kids then she should be corrected RIGJT THERE, so the kids don't ever think that what she did/does is RIGHT, and later do the same nonsense!

5. Not having her time every time
ARRANT NONSENSE, that doesn't even need a reply!!!
Bros pls take this...

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by mytym1: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Counter https://www.nairaland.com/3891851/fifteen-stupid-things-wife-mess

As a man, you need to act as a man,and I'd be listing out things men do that can mess up their marriage

We can't dispute the fact that this happens alot and as a man,I really don't know why we do this,but its a big threat to our marriage though.

2. Not balancing the likes of your wife and yours.

A marriage that's even 10years would crash for this if a man wants his will to top the list every time, well your wife is human,give her the chance to make a decision with what she likes too,and support what she likes,nobody will die if you two are team workers like that.

This is one hell of a big deal,its wring to shout on anyone even a 2y/o, its so wring and scary,because we are humans and we get scared when voices are raised on us,and when we are scared,we'd avoid the person one way or the other or just watch it beside the person and for someone that's married! That's just not too bad.

5 Not having her time every time.

It's really good to make out time for your marriage and just chill out with the love of your life,the age of the marriage doesn't matter, she's your wife, not your sister,because your sister would understand you and probably not bother because she has other engagements with her friends,but your wife should be queen like that.

6. No have enough money to feed the family (poverty)

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by koolguy88(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Shouting is sometimes the necessary process to make a stubborn partner understand that you mean BUSINESS. For example: you wife want to put tribal marks on your kids face, so you 1st explain why this is a bad idea and how you are totally against such stuff. Next time she raise the subject, you AGAIN try to reason with her that this won't EVER happen, so to let it go.by the 10th times, you have no option but to show this woman that you mean biz (since she hasn't got a clue yet), so you shout:" biatch, I told you already, NO TRIBAL MARKS, and if you EVER raise the issue again, you best look for a new home and place to stay!"

If wifey says something wrong in front of the kids then she should be corrected RIGJT THERE, so the kids don't ever think that what she did/does is RIGHT, and later do the same nonsense!

Matured reasoning
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by ableguy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rules here and there yet marriages keep crashing
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by AreaFada2: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2017
SirMichael1:
NL never fails to surprise me by creating counter threads cheesy

A man doing all these doesn't matter, if the woman is thoughtless, bad, evil, or unforgiving, she'll still do what will make the man use bottle and break her head cheesy (That was a joke)

Point is, both parties should fight earnestly for their marriage.

Fact is some men were never meant to be husbands and some women never meant to be wives.

No matter how nice & lovely their spouse is, they will always be ingrate & mess up. QED.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by SirMichael1: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2017
AreaFada2:

Fact is some men were never meant to be husbands and some women never meant to be wives.

No matter how nice & lovely their spouse is, they will always be ingrate & mess up. QED.

Yeah but if anyone finds himself/herself in any relationship, just try be your real self and be good.
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by AreaFada2: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yeah but if anyone finds himself/herself in any relationship, just try be your real self and be good.

True. But therein lies the problem.

Such people do not have the basic things to be good in marriage.

One party can be good, the other can negate all the good efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by SirMichael1: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2017
AreaFada2:

True. But therein lies the problem.

Such people do not have the basic things to be good in marriage.

One party can be good, the other can negate all the good efforts.

That's why there's courtship bro. It gets rid of every regrettable character you would have found out before marriage.
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Rooneyboy(m): 12:32am On Jul 01, 2017
My niqqer, it's a man's world hence all these carp are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by jfleece(m): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Walahi...

The only thing that can really mess up your marriage and make it not last is not having a side-chick.

My wise grandfather told me that wives are like Rolls-Royce while side-chick are like Camry...

You don't overuse the Rolls Royce, you only use it when you have to use it so it does not spoil unlike the Camry which is your all-weather car.

You can't smack your wife's ass during sex, talk dirty to her or give her anal but you can readily do that and more with your side-chick and not be scared of being considered a pervert.

Honestly a healthy man's libido can not be handled by only one woman unless she wants to die before the man.
Variety is also the spice of life.
Man is not a monogamous animal and the preek is the only snake that can not live in one hole all it's life.

So if you want your marriage to last long, start looking outside now.

guy u dey mad oooo, all the same I love ur write up.
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 12:45am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Walahi...

The only thing that can really mess up your marriage and make it not last is not having a side-chick.

My wise grandfather told me that wives are like Rolls-Royce while side-chick are like Camry...

You don't overuse the Rolls Royce, you only use it when you have to use it so it does not spoil unlike the Camry which is your all-weather car.

You can't smack your wife's ass during sex, talk dirty to her or give her anal but you can readily do that and more with your side-chick and not be scared of being considered a pervert.

Honestly a healthy man's libido can not be handled by only one woman unless she wants to die before the man.
Man is not a monogamous animal and the preek is the only snake that can not live in one hole all it's life.

Wow!!! Cool advice. But save it for your generation.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by bukatyne(f): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Walahi...

Has it occurred to you that some wives like spanking, dirty talk & co?

Interesting how it is all about your needs...

You both must be wiser than God who intended marriage to be 1 + 1 = 1.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by lonelydora: 1:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Counter thread finally.
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by limamintruth: 1:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Just treat her the same way you'd want her to treat you. Datsall!

Unfortunately so many irresponsible niggers roaming loose in naija presently.
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

As a man, you need to act as a man,and I'd be listing out things men do that can mess up their marriage

We can't dispute the fact that this happens alot and as a man,I really don't know why we do this,but its a big threat to our marriage though.

A marriage that's even 10years would crash for this if a man wants his will to top the list every time, well your wife is human,give her the chance to make a decision with what she likes too,and support what she likes,nobody will die if you two are team workers like that.

This is one hell of a big deal,its wring to shout on anyone even a 2y/o, its so wring and scary,because we are humans and we get scared when voices are raised on us,and when we are scared,we'd avoid the person one way or the other or just watch it beside the person and for someone that's married! That's just not too bad.

It's really good to make out time for your marriage and just chill out with the love of your life,the age of the marriage doesn't matter, she's your wife, not your sister,because your sister would understand you and probably not bother because she has other engagements with her friends,but your wife should be queen like that.

only the primitive ofonjascans.
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by docherich1234: 2:48am On Jul 01, 2017
this is rubbish,,, so i should not shout on my wife abi... mtcheew
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Kagogo: 3:32am On Jul 01, 2017
U try GOD bless u
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by pabostt: 3:38am On Jul 01, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

3.[b]Shouting on your woman
[/b]

Shouting on your wife is barbaric. That shows a lack of leadership qualities at home. 7 leadership qualities a good husband should possess
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Of all the instances in the world, why tribal mark? You must have a scaring looking tribal mark and, are you from the igala part of Kogi State?
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by harrowmykel(m): 5:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here ----- goo. gl/Zw4n3R

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here --- goo. gl/wbnu6U

Kindly share
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by philippinemed: 5:14am On Jul 01, 2017
study medicine,nursing,pharmacy,law,computer sciences and other courses in the phiippines at affordable prices. Admission processing takes only two weeks. send a mail to philippinemedstudy@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 01, 2017
11. Beating your wife: to all men that do this, you are animals.

12. Not performing your responsibilities especially financially and sexually as a husband: this makes her lose respect for you, the rest is history.

13. Not apologising and admitting your mistakes when you are wrong: this would make her bitter towards you making your marriage like titanic. That is when you hear them say ' I am the man, i wear the pants in the house'. We know its a coverup. Just save your marriage and say sorry(especially igbo men)

14. Cheating: the greatest lie ever told is all men cheat and are polygamous in nature. It is a silly excuse to be weak especially during your midlife crisis.

15. Not being appreciative in your marriage: just because your wife cooks, cleans and does some other things day in day out doesnt stop you from being courteous and saying 'thank you my wife(insert pet names/name/words of praise here).' she can decide to put dog poo in your food, or devil beans in your clothes but chooses not to everyday (that deserves a thank you since she respects you so much). manners can save a marriage and keep it alive. Who know there might be a reward for making her smile. This applies to women too.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Amakxy: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

. Top on the list should be picking your own family(parents siblings and relatives opinion and wish)before your immediate family (wife and kids). That is a straight lead to disaster
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Ravissante(f): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Lets see how well your marriage will last

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Obejieric(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Apply for 2017 Npower Program now, Things to note and ensure successful enlistment here http://nigeriangateway..com.ng/2017/07/npower-registration-process-2017.html
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by reservd(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

Ehn, first tins first, r u married?
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Maeka(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2017
MUST YOU TALK IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by eodavids(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Sleyanya1:
wink

The summary is Men love your wives and wives respect your husband and be submissive.

I concur!
That is still the bottom line last time I checked, and it is not likely to change any time soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.