Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage (34944 Views)

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by chrisbrown20(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Evaberry:
op are you okay or just plain stupid
y is it dat dis senseless and useless biatch of a thousand fathers neva really ve anytin sensible to say,re u just stupid or na OGUN IDILE,ur a dissapointment to ur useless life
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by cristianisraeli: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
11. Beating your wife: to all men that do this, you are animals.

12. Not performing your responsibilities especially financially and sexually as a husband: this makes her lose respect for you, the rest is history.

13. Not apologising and admitting your mistakes when you are wrong: this would make her bitter towards you making your marriage like titanic. That is when you hear them say ' I am the man, i wear the pants in the house'. We know its a coverup. Just save your marriage and say sorry(especially igbo men)

14. Cheating: the greatest lie ever told is all men cheat and are polygamous in nature. It is a silly excuse to be weak especially during your midlife crisis.

15. Not being appreciative in your marriage: just because your wife cooks, cleans and does some other things day in day out doesnt stop you from being courteous and saying 'thank you my wife(insert pet names/name/words of praise here).' she can decide to put dog poo in your food, or devil beans in your clothes but chooses not to everyday (that deserves a thank you since she respects you so much). manners can save a marriage and keep it alive. Who know there might be a reward for making her smile. This applies to women too.

i actually agree with u..but i disagree with number 11 and 14...what of women that abuse their husband.a woman would pick up something and break the mans head,i have seen it happen right in front of me.what do u expect the man to do?some women have violence in them..am not talking about men that beat their wives for no reason..they are animals yes i agree..u know marriage is always a 2way street..

men cheat..a man can never live with one woman..men cheat but we are smarter than each other..a man can cheat and the wife would never ever find out..while some cheat and the wife will nab them.all i can say is everycheating man should always wear a condom to protect the wife u love..

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by LEOVOLUTION(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
angry
klassykute:
oga if u don't have money, ur marriage is alrdy a mess jare..... all dis wan na story

Tonto and Churchill that have money nko?
Gentry and mercy aigbe that has money nko?
Abeg shift! angry
klassykute:
oga if u don't have money, ur marriage is alrdy a mess jare..... all dis wan na story

Tonto and Churchill that have money nko?
Gentry and mercy aigbe that has money nko?
Abeg shift!
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by toragema(f): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
There are really no rules.A marriage built on the rock of godly principles of the christ like lifestyle will surely stand.
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Well, you are entitled to your opinion, any man that cheats or tells me all men cheat is not a trustworthy person because he cannot keep simple vows. You would not to live with someone who doesnt trust you.

Concerning the violence, i agree that some women can be abusive
and voilent, but 2 wrongs dont make a right. There are better ways to handle the situation than beating your wife, so does it mean you will beat your employees beacuse he is violent. It is almost the same thing. A true leader doesn't beat. [/color]
cristianisraeli:

i actually agree with u..but i disagree with number 11 and 14...what of women that abuse their husband.a woman would pick up something and break the mans head,i have seen it happen right in front of me.what do u expect the man to do?some women have violence in them..am not talking about men that beat their wives for no reason..they are animals yes i agree..u know marriage is always a 2way street..

men cheat..a man can never live with one woman..men cheat but we are smarter than each other..a man can cheat and the wife would never ever find out..while some cheat and the wife will nab them.all i can say is everycheating man should always wear a condom to protect the wife u love..
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by glowzy: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmn...... odiegwu!
Re: Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
1. Putting your wife in a jealous position.
Shouldn't this simply read:"wives, stop being INSECURE!"

3.Shouting on your woman.
Shouting is sometimes the necessary process to make a stubborn partner understand that you mean BUSINESS. For example: you wife want to put tribal marks on your kids face, so you 1st explain why this is a bad idea and how you are totally against such stuff. Next time she raise the subject, you AGAIN try to reason with her that this won't EVER happen, so to let it go.by the 10th times, you have no option but to show this woman that you mean biz (since she hasn't got a clue yet), so you shout:" biatch, I told you already, NO TRIBAL MARKS, and if you EVER raise the issue again, you best look for a new home and place to stay!"
Thus, You will never hear about tribal mark discussion again

4.Correcting her in front of the children
If wifey says something wrong in front of the kids then she should be corrected RIGJT THERE, so the kids don't ever think that what she did/does is RIGHT, and later do the same nonsense!

5. Not having her time every time
SHIT!, that doesn't even need a reply!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.