Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room (67899 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Father And Native Doctors Gang Rape Teen Daughter For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by frugal(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
This was supposed to be a quickie grin
Bad luck I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Bamidele539: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Allylic:
19 year old girl....I doubt if it is rape ....no b today she and d neighbour don dey do am bt everyday is for d thief and one day na for d owner of d house...
it means dey av been doing mummy and daddy play play or what are you trying to say in essence?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Decryptor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Useless story. The girl's father convinced her to cook up the part where she was forced just to save face.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Anikpee(f): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=gabinogem post=57991078]So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls

see me ooooo, no shouting at all, how can we believe it's a rape case, I strongly believe the girl said that to cover her self, she was even enjoying it before the father came back

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by sekem: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai

Ife ötü n'eme! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Tobium1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
smithsydny:
u know I just look at my self and look at people who walk pass me and begin to imagine how they reason or something.. Its just awkward for

True that! De way de act, de things dey do, i just wonder if they are sound mentally or just beinf stupid
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by chibike007(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
am not in support of rape but this look suspicious
are u sure u were raped and ur dad was knocking u could not shout until he forced the door opened abi, madam u better repent
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by scarletkinq(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

10k constitute of both drinks and any sun dry expenses, does he need to give her money?
Now I see buh ah think 3k z enuf ...u a very sensible lady for acting mature till u prove otherwise...if it were other dumb stupid slay queen they would have attack me

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Bamidele539: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Anikpee post=57995570][/quote] abi, she was actively enjoying the whole show, not until her father banged the door
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Bamidele539: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

10k constitute of both drinks and any sun dry expenses, does he need to give her money?
yes he needs to give her atleast 2k for recharge cards or maybe transport or maybe sanitary pads, so as to keep the relationship flowing!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by kadupee(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is how we enjoy ourselves always

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tobium1:

True that! De way de act, de things dey do, i just wonder if they are sound mentally or just beinf stupid
I went to fix my sandels yesterday and I was just trying to imagine the crazy guys around me there playing with one small girl oo. I was like nah so e dey Start ooo.. Ahhh..
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by ikemesit4477: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is not a new thing I have done that before, she was even the one that begged me!
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-caught-making-love-neighbours-teen-daughter-inside-parents-room/

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by tiwiex(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls undecided

So they can be raped by someone they know? Lol.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by menwongo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls undecided
Yes sir
Especially when the same person rape them more than ten times in a year
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by alex81(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
pishure of d Man abeg....

have a friend with same first name and surname.
I hope say dat boy never commit...
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Charlieo: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rewer
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by bisam(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-caught-making-love-neighbours-teen-daughter-inside-parents-room/

a 19yrs old is not a teen and not a minor, I don't think it's rape though. NCAN Representative from umudike reporting live.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by omensmaris: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
okay oo
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Kakamorufu(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
this ain't no rape. the girl changed everything Jarey.
make ubani vex talk how e happen jare
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by BabaCommander: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
nkemdi89:
When you want everything cheap, why not lure her outside, take her to one joint, that have short time. Less than 10k he would have achieved that.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Diademk07: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fadiga24:
19years is one year removed from 20years.

She is not really young.
Does that stop her from being raped? Dey use sense na!
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Fadiga24(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Diademk07:

Does that stop her from being raped? Dey use sense na!

Did I say anything about rape.

I implied that she was old enough to make her decisions.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
jhudit:
I doubt it was a rape case.
Most likely consensual,
But that's what you get when you roll with teens under their parents roof.

Bless you Judith. To us, guys, this should be a lesson learnt. The way the story changes when you and those girls you're sneaking around with are caught, shocks even the Devil. Right in your presence, before you can remember your name from the shock of being caught in the act which surely was consensual, the girl will deny you from here to hell and back. You will instantly turn to a rapist. Someone she has never set eyes on, until the moment you snuck into her room and tied her down. She would narate how she pleaded and begged you not to take her 'virginity'. And how you slapped and forced yourself into her. My guy when all these starts to happen, you'll be to shocked to speak, you will actually lose the power of speech even if you tried to defend yourself and tell your own side of the story, the true story and situation of things.

He who has ears, let him hear. If you've got to do the do, then do it with a mature girl and with her consent.

And to that stupid guy in this story. Well, whatever gave you the guts to sleep with her in her father's house should give you the heart to bear whatever they put you through.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
OrireSA:
I think this was consensual sex but they were caught so she screamed rape, that's just my opinion.
Its a pity we will never know. The downfall here is the parent's house. Rape could be theatre play.........They say rape, lets take it

ijustdey:

I just think its not right to call rape "making love". That to me amounts to support or cheering the act. #GirlsLivesMatter

jhudit:
I doubt it was a rape case.
Most likely consensual,
But that's what you get when you roll with teens under their parents roof.
Demon
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by wolverine1987: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
ALAYORMII:
The girl's story sounds as if she was scared of her dad and decided to implicate the boy

He came into ur house and removed ur pant

Fear God tori Olohun
something similar happened to my neighbour back den although the guy n d girl were f**k mates one day she tot d dad travelled n invited d guy to d house as they were romping the dad came back n went straight to d girls room the guy ran out n left his trouser. unfortunately for the guy his mum sent him that day to pay for something n he had 44,000 naira on him that was how d man took d trouser n d money.till date that money didn't come out his parents had to get involved buh nothing could b done. it's was very funny back den
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by OrireSA(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think this was consensual sex but they were caught so she screamed rape, that's just my opinion. No sane man would rape a girl in her own house and risk going to jail, its likely they were sex-buddies
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by gentlekash(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
I believe the girl's father knows the truth it wasn't rape but was just hangared by the guys action for beeping his daughter in his room, probably on his bed I just feel his pains. girl child na heartbreak.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by nmama(f): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wetin person no go hear for naija
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Goalnaldo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

still its too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.