Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room (67892 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Father And Native Doctors Gang Rape Teen Daughter For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by OrireSA(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
Its a pity we will never know. The downfall here is the parent's house. Rape could be theatre play.........They say rape, lets take it

I hear you and your right :-) its nice to get a response from someone as mature as yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by damosade(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
She be virgin? Father supposed ask.. Shiooooo
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Bimpe29: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Too pathetic
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Austinoiz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
How can the gal dance Awilo finish on the man, come dey form rapee here. She dey craze

But Ubani Nnaah!, u be maga ooo. How u come zombie finish reach to d point of kpanshing your local runs for her papa lungu ni? Heat dey do u for brain?
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by malware: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
OkuFaba:
How stupid can the father be?? He entered the house, didnt fvck her in the palour na for parents room and shes claiming rape.

The foolish girl is just trying to escape from her fathers wrath now the innocent guy might go to jail for having sex at the wrong place.

*ADVICE* *FOR* *GUYS*
Dont chuku chuku a girl in her house you peepu wee not hear

So it is not the question of whether the teenage girl has attained the age of eighteen or not abi? Your only concern is that they did it at the wrong place right? I doubt if you would say the same thing if the guy is a Muslim.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by mykel25(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
D last guy ll be like thank God no be me Dem catch

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by nicelaw(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
She is not teen abeg.... Na her type the change style every minutes for za oza room

Quote me at your own peri
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Icon79(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
This thread is USELESS without photos.

O pari
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by davidif: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
dominique:
The girl's story is hogwash. So there was nothing within reach that she could have used to defend herself, she couldn't scream for help. The man conviniently opened the door to her parent's apartment, locked the door and forced himself on her. And some people believed this? A whole nineteen year old? As much as I am against rape and crime in general, that doesn't I won't call out false allegation when I see one.

Not stranger o, neighbour. Nobody in the apartment building knew she was being 'raped' till her father forced the door opened.

What else do you expect? Her popsy for flog am now.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by AgoraRoad(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by nkemdi89(f): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
eeby1983:
So you know how it works, pls email me how to do it, am still a novice on this
She is 19 her need or want are not same with mine, don't you think so.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by BinaryRocks: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Tecno66: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
who tell u say palour day? He fit be only one room.
OkuFaba:
How stupid can the father be?? He entered the house, didnt fvck her in the palour na for parents room and shes claiming rape.

The foolish girl is just trying to escape from her fathers wrath now the innocent guy might go to jail for having sex at the wrong place.

*ADVICE* *FOR* *GUYS*
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls undecided

Is even an adult 19 !!
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by BLACKPANTHER(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Ubani don chop chop Red Beans grin
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Ebymyk(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2017
No place 2 bang demselves d@s y,lagos 2 tight,dis not rape..dey gal na badoski,she sharp..she don save her ass..but dey guy ma is vry unsmart,hw do u Bleep a gal in ha own hous ,a tight hous 4 d@ matter and dnt knw u'll get caught..conji na bastard,ders power in the pu*sy..
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Tenplet(m): 5:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by OfofoLagos1(f): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2017
19 Years of age is now a Teen. while Nigerian Constitution said a Girl is allowed to have Sex as Age 16? The father of the Girl want to use the opportunity to get money from the guy. that's Rubbish
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by MrChairmanSir: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2017
KingLennon:
How is Rape? Ayam not understanding
E surprise me o
Emphasis on "Forcefully removed her pant" and she wasn't crying and screaming until her father returned
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by dnawah(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2017
gabinogem:
she was screaming and moaning na,not 4 help but 4 more.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Teacher1776(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2017
OkuFaba:

*ADVICE* *FOR* *GUYS*

The father wasn't stupid. If u want to fvck my daughter, even if both of u have agreed to do it, invite her to your house, or arrange for a hotel. Not u coming to my own house and do it there. U gonna pay for it.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Fourwinds: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2017
OfofoLagos1:
19 Years of age is now a Teen. while Nigerian Constitution said a Girl is allowed to have Sex as Age 16? The father of the Girl want to use the opportunity to get money from the guy. that's Rubbish
which constitution said u should have sex at 16yeard.? u don go read nonsense abi
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by thinkmoney(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
OkuFaba:

*ADVICE* *FOR* *GUYS*
I just did that this morning, I wount do it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.