Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room (67928 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Father And Native Doctors Gang Rape Teen Daughter For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by hatchy(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai! This girl can lie for Africa o.
She have been enjoying that thing with Ubani since time immemorial but were unlucky that very day.

Poor boy.your own don gas.enjoy prison beans small.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
He wasn't making love to her, he was raping or knacking or banging her. Making love is used to describe that between two people who love each other doing it consensually. Not this raaaaaabbish!

Cut off his banana!!!
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by tobrinskilanski: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blame no one...none of them saw it coming.

sincerely speaking, if you were the girl...knowing wat happened was a sexual glitch...at 19yrs and your father is a "no nonsense" person, wat would u have done.

*LIL ADVISE*
naija teenage parole wil always cast...they are stil closer to underage than matured..so, why do them??

BTW...abstainance is the best. I AM PROUDLY VIRGIN.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by maxiuc(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
scarletkinq:
lol buh wat if as u are masturbating u died in active service wat wil ur family say huh
all die na die. But am not promoting masturbators oooo
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by nkemdi89(f): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
scarletkinq:
Chimooo sister is dis ur last price haba buh dis qirls in wuse offer as low as 500hundred- 1k na
10k constitute of both drinks and any sun dry expenses, does he need to give her money?
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by omoiyamayor(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
19 years old is a lady not a girl,the only mistake is that the guy disrespected her parent' room,after all his also renting .

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by oz4real83(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
It should be verified if the girl was a virgin before the incident. If yes,then I will believe whatever she says. If no,then it was an agreement between them.It was just unfortunate the dad came at the ''wrong time''.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by ipobbigot7: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Some ladies are dangerous and wicked. This is obviously a consensual sex, being hypocrites some ladies are, she put up the act to save face. The guy is the victim here and not the lady.

Guys should not be intimidated whenever they encounter situations like this again, all they need is to get a good lawyer to defend them.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Fourwinds: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Allylic:
19 year old girl....I doubt if it is rape ....no b today she and d neighbour don dey do am bt everyday is for d thief and one day na for d owner of d house...
hmmmmm...d thing dey sweet her....na because d papa catch dem make her lie...
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
the only crime the young man committed is the crime of GETTING CAUGHT. case closed

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Allylic(f): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm...d thing dey sweet her....na because d papa catch dem make her lie...
.....abi oooo....
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Sagay212: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
There is God oooo. You this girl...somebody enter your house, locked the door, push you on the floor and you both disappeared into your parents room. When he was doing it, you lost your voice because the thing sweet you. Ok oo. There is sha God in everything we are doing.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Deseo:
He wasn't making love to her, he was raping or knacking or banging her. Making love is used to describe that between two people who love each other doing it consensually. Not this raaaaaabbish!

Cut off his banana!!!
no be rape....d thing dey sweet d girl jareee
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by kceewhyte(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
I hope say d guy use condom shocked
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by doskie(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls undecided
i can swear it wasnt rape. the girl changed it!
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Izyyblaze(f): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
So she's now a victim cos they've been caught in the act eekwa undecided
Okay o
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
dominique:
The girl's story is hogwash. So there was nothing within reach that she could have used to defend herself, she couldn't scream for help. The man conviniently opened the door to her parent's apartment, locked the door and forced himself on her. And some people believed this? A whole nineteen year old? As much as I am against rape and crime in general, that doesn't I won't call out false allegation when I see one.

Not stranger o, neighbour. Nobody in the apartment building knew she was being 'raped' till her father forced the door opened.
this is were d defence lawyer should build a case.it will b one more Nigerian mystery if d defence cant use d facts u highlighted and many others 2 nail d "victim".
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by smudge2079(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
A 19 year old gal or woman. People are so quick to call a 27 year old guy "man" when it comes to crime, let it be responsibilities, then he becomes a boy.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by MedicMan1role1(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by mokt(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
So these days young ladies don't scream for help when being raped by a stranger!? I want to know pls undecided

Its difficult to resist a good dick bro.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by vikeyz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmn, ok o
Check my signature for something special
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Tobium1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
smithsydny:
Some guys no just get chill at all..

Some times I go out and look around and imagine how the people I see walk pass reason. It sounding crazy yea but that's how I feel most times.

I feel the same way too bro
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:

There's a form of physical/psychological paralysis that comes with rape. please read it.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by EmperorKpee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
Lol. There was an agreement upfront I'm sure. The girl is only doing damage control. 19 year old for that matter.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
This girl dey lie shaaaa!after enjoying sweet pricking, niw she wanna setup the old baby.

It was truly lovemaking
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by dingbang(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
dominique:
The girl's story is hogwash. So there was nothing within reach that she could have used to defend herself, she couldn't scream for help. The man conviniently opened the door to her parent's apartment, locked the door and forced himself on her. And some people believed this? A whole nineteen year old? As much as I am against rape and crime in general, that doesn't I won't call out false allegation when I see one.

Not stranger o, neighbour. Nobody in the apartment building knew she was being 'raped' till her father forced the door opened.
the father forced the girl to write a statement that he raped her... Such things won't be documented
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tobium1:

I feel the same way too bro
u know I just look at my self and look at people who walk pass me and begin to imagine how they reason or something.. Its just awkward for
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by TinaAnita(f): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
That girl is a big fat coward and yet she allowed herself to be bleeped under her parents' roof. That wasn't their first time of indulging in such a thing. Only stupid idiots would actually believe she was raped by her neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Pylony(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
I smell a giant rotten rat in the Lady's statement. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by chubinwa(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
I can only describe dis as a hogwash and swill. and also blaming d guy for bunking her in in her fada's house
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Mekanus(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai! this olosho girl wicked oo! So after enjoying this guys dick she wan come send d guy go jail. The thunder wey go fire that girl pussy still dy workout sha. Rape ko, rape ni.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by eeby1983(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
nkemdi89:
When you want everything cheap, why not lure her outside, take her to one joint, that have short time. Less than 10k he would have achieved that.
So you know how it works, pls email me how to do it, am still a novice on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.