Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room (67930 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Father And Native Doctors Gang Rape Teen Daughter For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by 2shure: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abegi.
And nobody hear them ba
I dnt think d bich was a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nkarchi: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
[b][/b]Kongo Na born bastard
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by holyokoto(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
the man na Igbo
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow! Wait a minute.... so Mr Ubani walked in.... shut the door from inside.... forced the lady into sex (or should I term it a rape because I have questions) just like that?

Now it is possible... Mr Ubani really must be one big buffoon for going to that lady's home to bed her.

But some questions arise like...

Why wasn't the door closed/locked since she was the only one in? In fact, who let him in? or he met the door open?

The dad that came home... didn't he hear screams of his daughter trying to resist rape? or was this sex out of mutual consent...? she is not a minor you know.... she's 19 according to the report.

Anyway.... what good will my questions do? It is shameful of Mr Ubani..... very shameful indeed. In her parent s' home... haba! this is so bad.... It is sad really because guys like this are still plentifully on the loose out there.

And parents that think they know their kids should be very watchful. Parenthood is tough... it is not easy. Taking little details for granted have caused ruins in families. I am not saying the girl may have invited Ubani in... but on another hand it is also possible.

Parents plsss and plsss watch your lads and lasses closely. As long as she/he is still under your roof... you as parents must ensure their protection the best way you can.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by jbaby265(f): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
it's not making love @op rather it's having sex..

that guy is the reason why manhood has lost its respect.. shame

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by nkemdi89(f): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
When you want everything cheap, why not lure her outside, take her to one joint, that have short time. Less than 10k he would have achieved that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by talk2saintify(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
lies
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef
Hian, what has Buhari got to do with this sexual story, Buhari is receiving treatment in England, you have started again tongue
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
the konji was too strong on this one.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nkarchi: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wetin consyn me?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by bigtt76(f): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Room and palor I guess grin

YelloweWest:
Boys of nowadays eh...

If u must sleep with a girl must u do it in her parents bedroom??

If I'm the father him own don finish.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
The only crime here is the location..

LOL..
The girl wan retain her good girl status to her father.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Tamarapetty(f): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
her lover
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by bigtt76(f): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
A young man who is still home at that particular time plotting how to screw a 19 year old a55 would not have 10k for short time naaa ....#goFigure grin

nkemdi89:
When you want everything cheap, why not lure her outside, take her to one joint, that have short time. Less than 10k he would have achieved that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by scarletkinq(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
maxiuc:
Nonsense

See wetin toto dey cause

Abeg where is my Vaseline

lol buh wat if as u are masturbating u died in active service wat wil ur family say huh

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by whizzyleejr(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
This child sexual assault is becoming more rampant than before i think castrating them will be better
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by andyanders: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
They can only tell this story of the girl to the gods.

How can a 19 yr old girl claim to be raped when she never shouted when the guy was locking the door of their house to the point of removing her undies and penetrating her? She was not attacked with any weapon and she claimed that she was raped. Nonsense.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by scarletkinq(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
jbaby265:
it's not making love @op rather it's having sex..

that guy is the reason why manhood has lost its respect.. shame
still respected than the pink hole

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
NubiLove:
the konji was too strong on this one.
I dey tell you bro konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Datz y I dnt blame ppl for check-in olosho spot atimes

#see dis one
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by scarletkinq(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
nkemdi89:
Chimooo sister is dis ur last price haba buh dis qirls in wuse offer as low as 500hundred- 1k na
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by dareglo: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmm...iminonu everywhere.

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by ivolt: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Serves Ubani right, he will learn a bitter lesson from his ordeal.
It is an act of disrespect to the father.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Euphoria19: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
And that's how one guy will just go to prison now because of one girl,the father would obviously believe this story because that's his little girl and he can't imagine her being already sexually active so its easier to believe that his neighbor was raping his daughter in his room without anybody in the building knowing until he returned
He entered your house,she did not scream,if it was really a rape he would've done it where he found her,but he the supposed rapist had time to lock the door,still no screams from your daughter,took her to your room,no alarm yet,and was supposedly raping her there and you came back your house was locked,and it was only when you ordered them to open the door that she started shouting rape,and you had no choice but to believe.
come to think of it doesn't the neighbor have a house of his own,why did he have to do that in his neighbors house on his neighbors bed,some people Sha get mind oh

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
This one no be rape na...
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by bossrillboss: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
Good thinking my dear... This is how some people put others into unnecessary problems due to their lack of self control & stupidity.
...y d mumu guy no invite her to em rum,na wetin eye dey find e go see oooo,na ubani find trouble for himself.
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Both of them are due for marriage

Let their parents organize their wedding. There is no rape case there

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by macaranta(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nonsense.. The girl should be queried further lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
19 years?Na so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.