Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? (12997 Views)

Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / If Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
rubbis*h ! I've had no girlfriend in the past. Dont have any presently, Dont even dream of having any in the nearest future. So 2mao, if i become successful, who would say that a woman was behind my success and i will believe?? Thats a sily mentality especially when girls of nowadays would not want to near you when you are still hustling.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by porozhniy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
Watch as some simpletons come and say that that maxim does not hold sway now. Men of these days have turned into whiny, bitter bvtches, unfortunately.
Are you by any chance on the that insist men must connect more with their feminine side to be seen as more human?
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by authority2006(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
If you married the right woman, you will surely witness it.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by authority2006(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ebuka2016:
rubbis*h ! I've had no girlfriend in the past. Dont have any presently, Dont even dream of having any in the nearest future. So 2mao, if i become successful, who would say that a woman was behind my success and i will believe?? Thats a sily mentality especially when girls of nowadays would not want to near you when you are still hustling.
Not everyone becomes successful before getting into the marriage. Even you, do you think you are going to accomplish everything in life before you tie the knots? it is impractical because of timelines of events.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Toppiano(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Before...
...behind every successful man, there is a woman

Now...
...beside every successful man, there is a woman

Later...
...in front of every successful man, there is a woman

or

...inside every successful man, there is a woman
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by y3mi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
pinkpant:

Albert Einstein, yanni, Michael Jackson, Marvin gaye, Leo DiCaprio, Larry king etc... getting married doesn't mean the women was behind them, in fact some of them shouldn't ever been married at all.
How did you came about the knowledge that these men you wrote never had a female figure attached to their success ooner achievements one way or the other, even the gay CNN anchor 'Anderson Cooper' can't say he had no female associate attached to his career pique, much less of the insane and crazy dictator Adolf Hitler who also had a wife.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by dee02(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bullcrap
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by pinkpant: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
y3mi:
How did you came about the knowledge that these men you wrote never had a female figure attached to their success ooner achievements one way or the other, even the gay CNN anchor 'Anderson Cooper' can't say he had no female associate attached to his career pique, much less of the insane and crazy dictator Adolf Hitler who also had a wife.
unless you are one of the siblings or a best friend to each and everyone of these people, then what we know about them is based on the research the media have on them.
Meanwhile you have to understand that success is a personal thing to a large extent.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by ekensi01: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
What of your mum, your sister, friend, coworker, or even that female boss that drops advice once in a while
non, i mean no woman. That wasnt a mistake.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Gerrard59(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cinderella5:

Behind every sucessful man is a woman, wihout a woman, a man with money is seen by society as an irresponsible man, look at Dino Melaye for instance, a senator without a woman in his home, you can see why he acts irrationally, almost like a lunatic, you can't call him sucessful because the sanity a woman brings to a man is absent from him.

A woman is a home maker, she is blessed with the wisdom to help her husband make a meaning of his life. Some men have money but spend on frivolities, that's where the woman comes in and give him words of advise on how to organise his life for the betterment of the entire family.

This is false. One can be single and be responsible. Marriage does not make one responsible.

Also, do not use Dino Melaye as an example. Majority of Nigerian politicians are irresponsible, majority also, are married.

One can be sane without marriage. Sanity is a mental issue. Anyone using his/her brain properly can be sane, this does not need marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by uncleFola(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cinderella5:

Behind every sucessful man is a woman, wihout a woman, a man with money is seen by society as an irresponsible man, look at Dino Melaye for instance, a senator without a woman in his home, you can see why he acts irrationally, almost like a lunatic, you can't call him sucessful because the sanity a woman brings to a man is absent from him.

A woman is a home maker, she is blessed with the wisdom to help her husband make a meaning of his life. Some men have money but spend on frivolities, that's where the woman comes in and give him words of advise on how to organise his life for the betterment of the entire family.
#Gbam..... Well said baby�
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by gprincead(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op Im not sure if there is a woman behind every successful man but I'm sure there is a woman behind every unsuccessful man
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Amigos12(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I disagree; it's a lie,

Nowadays behind every successful man is a gold-digger wife.

Woman are mostly liabilities in marriage, all they have to offer is sex and trouble.

NwaAmaikpe has spoken! grincheesy

1 Like

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
authority2006:

Not everyone becomes successful before getting into the marriage. Even you, do you think you are going to accomplish everything in life before you tie the knots? it is impractical because of timelines of events.
i may not achieve everything before i get married but i want to attain a reasonable level of success b4 i even date any lady and am working really hard for it. Assuming my plan works for me, no one would attribute my success to a lady (galfrnd). If i become more successful as a married man, and if my wife have contributed one way or the other towards my continuous success as a married man, then the statement above may hold true. However, its very possible for a man to be very successful and achieve everything (depends on what level of success he wants) b4 getting married, highly possible. Depends on how early you start, how successful your parents are and how lucky you are....all of the above or any of the above.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gerrard59:

This is false. One can be single and be responsible. Marriage does not make one responsible.

Also, do not use Dino Melaye as an example. Majority of Nigerian politicians are irresponsible, majority also, are married.

One can be sane without marriage. Sanity is a mental issue. Anyone using his/her brain properly can be sane, this does not need marriage.
thank you my broda. You nailed it.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Noblepeace: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Behind every successful man is an intelligent and prayerful woman!
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by cooldood(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cinderella5:

What about Dangote?
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Kbraims(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dat was because women dont follow unsuccessful men...lolz
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
In the olden days behind every successful man is a woman...these days, in front of every failed man is a phat a r se biash
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by y3mi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
gprincead:
Op Im not sure if there is a woman behind every successful man but I'm sure there is a woman behind every unsuccessful man
Have you watched the movie 'The Gambler' ? In it there are two women in the life of the character Mark Walberg played as a chronic gambler, one is his mother and the other is his student-turned-girlfriend, both of whom who tried to change his life for good but his waging addiction always get the best of him just like the protagonist in 'Wild Card'. How should the failure of such unsuccesfull men be attributed to women ? There are guys from super-rich families in Nigeria who continue to be failure in everything because of their uncontrollable obsession with narcotics and/or being a chronic womanizers. So no I disagree, not all unsuccesfull men has a women behind their failure.

1 Like

Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by saintruky(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Behind every successful man, there's a laptop!! grin
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by lanreni: 4:10am On Jul 05, 2017
BEHIND EVERY FAILED MAN IS A WOMAN
..............that is more accurate.
Re: How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? by davidif: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
y3mi:
Okay, alright I agree the woman behind the succesful man could be any female such as a fierce and powerful mother, or the highly-placed aunt, or his sister in Qatar, or the loyal, dutiful and reliable wife, or his well connected mistress or even the rich sugar-mummy. But this thread isn't about any of them but just about one paticular female - the girlfriend.

I am referring to an imaginary guy/young man who haven't just got the potential to be succesful but is also focused (not over-ambitious), dilligent (not misguided by yawu-yawu or soccer gambling), and determined (not desperate) to give whatever it takes to realize his financial-making goal as when due but as it said, that no matter when and how he eventually excels, there ought to be a female in his life!

Therefore...I'm actually asking from a perspective that seek to

RECONCILE the argument that:

Should a guy becomes succesful without the aid, assistance or input of any females whatsoever but gradually develops 'trust issues' while looking for 'true love' as he becomes skeptical because of how hard it is for him to determine which of these babes genuinely loves him for his personality, despite his flaws and not because of his financial success

WITH

The argument given by a lady who argues that it would be safer to have multiple potentialists but more of already-made guys/men as 'boyfriends' or 'suitors' rather than risking being faithfully attached and patiently waiting for one prosperity-certain guy, all because of love, who, after breaking through at the end of the day, may decide to ditch her for someone prettier, sexier, curvier etc who did nothing and without him considering all the time, sacrifices and efforts given.

I have for long given this dichotomy some serious thought and now decide to bring it to your honored attention...so ladies, guys, fiends and friends..how valid does the saying ...behind every succesfull man, there is a woman applies in our Nigeria society ?

The quote is wrong but people love it so it sticks. Some of the most successful people in this world were single.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spirit Husband! / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.