Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him (961 Views)

"Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill / Bbnaija: Meet The Beautiful Woman Behind Laycon's Success. / If Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him by EzeOnyembo: 10:09pm On May 29, 2020
A group of tourists visited a crocodile Farm and was on a floating structure in the middle of a pool with many huge crocodiles.

The owner of the Crocodile Farm threw a challenge to his guests: "Whoever dares to jump in, swim to the edge and survive will be awarded with 1 thousand dollars"

The silence was deafening... No one dares to move.

Suddenly, a man jumped into the pool, he was chased by the Crocodiles...but with luck, he eventually made it out of the pool to the admiration of the other guests.

The owner of the Crocodile Farm annouced "We have a brave winner"

After collecting his reward and all was over, the couple went back to their hotel room.

The 'brave man' asked his wife. I did not jump in SOMEONE PUSHED ME

His wife smiled and coolly said 'It was me that pused you'

Behind every successful man, is a woman that pushes him.

(If you were the man what would you do?) Copied

2 Likes

Re: Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16pm On May 29, 2020
ONLY MADMEN (LIKE YOU) WILL CHEER AND APPRECIATE THIS SORT OF NONSENSE STORY.

3 Likes

Re: Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him by Robinson111(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
Dis is whatt dey mean

2 Likes

Re: Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him by Yellowblack: 8:03am On May 30, 2020
Sorry op... Better grow up...

That woman they are talking about is your MOTHER...

Not all this babes of this century... No reason am❌❌❌❌
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him by Shormiey(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2020
EzeOnyembo:
A group of tourists visited a crocodile Farm and was on a floating structure in the middle of a pool with many huge crocodiles.

The owner of the Crocodile Farm threw a challenge to his guests: "Whoever dares to jump in, swim to the edge and survive will be awarded with 1 thousand dollars"

The silence was deafening... No one dares to move.

Suddenly, a man jumped into the pool, he was chased by the Crocodiles...but with luck, he eventually made it out of the pool to the admiration of the other guests.

The owner of the Crocodile Farm annouced "We have a brave winner"

After collecting his reward and all was over, the couple went back to their hotel room.

The 'brave man' asked his wife. I did not jump in SOMEONE PUSHED ME

His wife smiled and coolly said 'It was me that pused you'

Behind every successful man, is a woman that pushes him.

(If you were the man what would you do?) Copied
Which woman? Shey the one that's fvcking another dude behind your back?...abeg leave matter .....hustle on your own and make it. undecided
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him by Tolani045(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2020
How About
Behind every successful man, There are a lot of unsuccessful years....
Don't include women, that's reality thought.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him by paulolee(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2020
no be small matter oo

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Vagina People Whats Your Take On This / Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them? / Stingy Men Association..any Member Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.